Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more
Profile for Agent Dark > Reviews

Browse

Agent Dark's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Agent Dark RSS Feed (Montrose, Ca, US)

Page: 1 | 2
Xperia Z3 Case, MOTOMO SONY Xperia Z3 Case Aluminum [Brushed Aluminum] Metal Cover Protective Case for Xperia Z3 - Retail Packaging (Black)
Offered by motomo of pyskon
Price: $14.90
2 used & new from $14.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the looks of the case in fact I think ..., August 14, 2015
Love the looks of the case in fact I think its the best looking case out there for the Z3. Of course it has a few drawbacks which are minor to me. The magnetic port cut out makes for a tight fit for my magnetic charger so I have to fiddle with it but I just use the regular micro charging port now.. The flash cut out, like a few reviewers mention causes a weird halo affect, I might get a dremel and widen it a bit. I don't know about NFC interference because of the aluminum backing like mentioned by others but I don't use NFC so... I have dropped my phone a few times now and the case did its job! Overall its a great case and I will be buying another one or two (different colors) in the near future.

Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot,Autobahn/Black/Flea,9.5 M US
Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot,Autobahn/Black/Flea,9.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars ... had this for almost two years and they are great hiking shoes, May 24, 2015
Have had this for almost two years and they are great hiking shoes! I have wide feet and these fit me well even thought some reviews say they run narrow. I tried them on at a local store and my feet fell in love! I did not have to break them in and was able to take them out on a short hike without any issues. Recently did an 18 mile day hike and no problem with my feet. They are holding up very well! Love my Solomon's Quest 4D!!

Prolimatech Ultra Sleek Vortex 12 PWM Fan (120x120x15mm)
Prolimatech Ultra Sleek Vortex 12 PWM Fan (120x120x15mm)
Offered by Prolimatech Sales
Price: $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 24, 2015
Fan pulls a good amount of air and is quiet. So yeah I like it!

MagNector Magnetic Charging Adapter for Micro USB Cable for or Z3 and Z3 Compact and Tablet
Offered by Town Communication
Price: $12.99
5 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I would give this a 5 star rating but (no ..., May 24, 2015
I would give this a 5 star rating but (no fault of the Mag X2) it doesn't sit flush with my case on the phone (Motomo) but it still works @ an angle. So if you want to use it with a case check with reviews if it works with your certain case, otherwise it does the job!!

Sierra Designs Backcountry Bed 600-Fill DriDown Regular,  2 Season Sleeping Bag
Sierra Designs Backcountry Bed 600-Fill DriDown Regular, 2 Season Sleeping Bag
Offered by Backcountry
Price: $249.95
18 used & new from $229.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I decided to give the SD BC bed a try and I am glad I did, May 24, 2015
I'm a side sleeper so mummy style sleeping bags are a bit to constricting for me. I decided to give the SD BC bed a try and I am glad I did! Its innovative design works well for me. Its like they say "like sleeping in your own bed" It is easy to roll onto your side with the way the bag is designed. It keeps me warm enough and I can easily vent if I get to warm by placing the "comforter" outside the sleeping bag or stick my feet out off the bottom of the bag.

Salomon Men's XA Pro 3D Trail Running Shoe,Autobahn/Black/Yellow Gold,10 M US
Salomon Men's XA Pro 3D Trail Running Shoe,Autobahn/Black/Yellow Gold,10 M US
3 used & new from $119.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the Quest 4D they did not require break in, May 24, 2015
The shoes run a little smaller then my other pair of Salomon's the Quest 4D size 9.5 but I knew that going in ( I tried them on before buying on Amazon) so I got them in a size 10. Just like the Quest 4D they did not require break in! I wore them on a 6 mile hike the first day without any issue, granted it was more of a long walk ( fire road trail). On my first real test I wore them on a 10 mile hike which had about a 3000 ft elevation gain and some tough rocky sections the shoe did its job, great grip and toe protection! I also like the lacing system, just wish the tongue pocket where you place the extra lace was a bit bigger but really not an issue. I have wide feet and Salomon's fit me perfectly!! Love the shoes!

Black Diamond Storm Head Lamp, Dark Shadow
Black Diamond Storm Head Lamp, Dark Shadow
Price: $34.83
74 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I also like its tap feature, May 24, 2015
Does the job!! Lights up what I need lit up. I also like its tap feature.

Coolreall Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Sony Xperia Z3 - Transparent (0.33mm HD Ultra Clear)
Offered by Coolreall
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy install and looks great, May 24, 2015
Easy install and looks great! Just got it so cant say if it is going to do the job (don't really want to find out!) it looks solid enough! It fits with the Motomo case.

NEW ORIGIANL D-Link Power Supply AC ADAPTER 5V 2.5A JTA0302B
NEW ORIGIANL D-Link Power Supply AC ADAPTER 5V 2.5A JTA0302B
Offered by wattsaplenty
Price: $4.38
9 used & new from $3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars dlink ac adapter, December 4, 2011
Was needing a new ac adapter for my dlink wireless router after previous one burnt out. I ordered this adapter and it is exactly what I needed. It is just the right length and is a genuine oem adapter. Plugged it in and I now have a working router.

Logitech Z-2300 THX-Certified 2.1 Speaker System with Subwoofer
Logitech Z-2300 THX-Certified 2.1 Speaker System with Subwoofer
8 used & new from $160.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Price gone way up!!, August 4, 2011
I know these speakers are good but does anyone know why they have shot up in price!! Ive seen them in the low $100.s just a few months ago!! Im trying to make more space and move from a 5.1 to 2.1 setup but wow not for $400.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2011 10:05 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2