Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for K. Pack > Reviews

Browse

K. Pack's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Pack "spice it up" RSS Feed (ohio)

A New Pet in the Family
A New Pet in the Family
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book my daughter says, September 24, 2014
My 10year old daughter loved this little book. It is fun and whimsical. It could have been a little longer though.

TOTO SC134#01 Elongated Commercial Toilet Seat, Cotton White
TOTO SC134#01 Elongated Commercial Toilet Seat, Cotton White
Price: $39.80
15 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, December 18, 2013
My husband is very happy with his new seat he ordered. I am only "okay" with the purchase because (my husband wanted it, but I will not penalize the seller for this), I am partial to a "complete" seat on a toilet and do not like the opening in the front for my leg to fall through when I sit down. I am giving all five stars because of the great quality of the seat and it is very sturdy. And, I am getting used to it..lol

4' Indoor Drag Line
4' Indoor Drag Line
Offered by Sarah Hodgson's Store
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, December 18, 2013
This review is from: 4' Indoor Drag Line (Misc.)
I like the line. It has worked for my little Dachshund.... it is very strong, and perfect length to leave dragging behind him in the house during his training break periods!!!

Apple Fruit Basket
Apple Fruit Basket
Offered by CT DISCOUNT STORE
Price: $10.94
6 used & new from $7.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, December 18, 2013
This review is from: Apple Fruit Basket (Kitchen)
How Cute! I don't find it hard to open like some of the other reviewers speak of. It does have a tight seal, but hey.... I appreciate that!!!

LEM Products Brown Sugar Ham Curing Kit
LEM Products Brown Sugar Ham Curing Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, December 18, 2013
We got this for the two hams my husband got out of a 350 pound hog he shot at a hunting reserve.... BEST MEAT EVER... this is a very good curing kit and we recommend LEM to anyone. This is the only name brand my husband will get for any of his game seasoning. It is great for Wild Game!!!

#1230*RED GIANT SCUPPERNONG/MUSCADINE GRAPE*7 SEEDS
#1230*RED GIANT SCUPPERNONG/MUSCADINE GRAPE*7 SEEDS

1.0 out of 5 stars very dissapointed!!!, December 18, 2013
my review is the same as the one under "*NEW* TAME GIANT MUSCADINE GRAPE *RARE* 7* SEEDS*#1194" Would not recommend!

#1194 TAME GIANT MUSCADINE GRAPE* MIX 7SEEDS
#1194 TAME GIANT MUSCADINE GRAPE* MIX 7SEEDS
Offered by Earth home
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy... Not one plant!!!, December 18, 2013
I think my Heading says it all. Not worth the money. I am disappointed. I used to eat these when I was a kid on a vine that "just grew" on our fence. They are not hard to manage, but for some reason... I didn't get one plant out of the "two" batches of vines I got after really "babying" them. AND, ALL OF THIS CAME AFTER THEY SHORTED ME 3 SEEDS OUT OF THE 14 THAT I ORDERED.... SAD REALLY!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2014 9:30 AM PDT

ILOVEDIY 200pcs in Bulk Mixed Color Round Acrylic Beads Accessories 10mm for Jewelry Making
Offered by MTX-CO
Price: $4.59
7 used & new from $3.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Love....Love....Love... And, Came earlier than expected!!!!, December 18, 2013
I am so happy with this shipment. I got it today...the beads are BEAUTIFUL (better quality than I was expecting).... Not cheap at all.

The order is way earlier than expected (was not supposed to get here until after Christmas). I got these for my 9 yr old daughter who loves to make jewelry. Now, I can wrap it and place it under the Christmas tree for her to have one extra gift.... Thank you Seller..... YOU ARE THE BEST!!! I will definitely look for your listings from now on and re-purchase from you.

I AM IMPRESSED!!! YAY

eMedia My Piano
eMedia My Piano
2 used & new from $24.95

1.0 out of 5 stars No product in box!, January 17, 2013
This review is from: eMedia My Piano (CD-ROM)
I am mad! I paid 18 dollars and something for this product and I got sent an EMPTY BOX!!!!! And, to top it off.... looking at the box and specs... It is not even what I ordered. I need one that works with Windows 7 (which the product description says), and this does NOT!. The picture on the box is not even the same as the picture on the product I ordered!!!!
You need to fix this!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2013 3:27 PM PST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Dissapointed :(, April 25, 2012
Well, I am very dissapointed in this package as I got ALOT of the "same" coffees that were of different Brands(and they were mostly regular coffees). I got ALOT of the "Bold" coffees which I cannot stand. Some of the coffees were outdated. The oldest was outdated September of 2011 (so far). NOT ONE cocoa, NOT ONE Apple Cider, NOT ONE Iced Coffee, NOT ONE Iced Tea. I got very few of the flavored coffees which is what I was hoping for and I really wanted the Cocoa and Apple cider. I have a 7yr old daughter who would have LOVED the cocoa! And I couldn't wait for my husband to try the Apple Cider that he loves. The only thing good about this package is that it came fast (of course, that was thanks to Amazon Prime shipping). I will not order from these people again unless they make it RIGHT with me!!! Had it been a good shipment I would have ordered over and over again, as I entertain alot.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2012 2:20 PM PDT