Profile for Don D. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Don D. RSS Feed (San Diego)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Deshedding Tool & Pet Grooming Tool For Small, Medium & Large Dogs + Cats, With Short to Long Hair. Dramatically Reduces Shedding In Minutes GUARANTEED!
Offered by DAK Corp
Price: $39.90
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars would work on Chewbacca, August 5, 2014
Pros
- works on dogs and cats
- doesn't hurt them
- affordable

Cons
- could be easier to clean than it already is

Thoughts:
I have cat allergies and excess cat fur that sits on my skin begins to irritate me. I started to use this on my short hair feline and I had to bust out the vacuum there was so much fur coming out. He loves the feeling of attention, and I love the feeling of not having fur all over the house. A win win.

Coleman 16-Can Soft Cooler With Hard Liner, Blue
Coleman 16-Can Soft Cooler With Hard Liner, Blue
Offered by Campmor
Price: $18.99
6 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So much space I can rent it out, August 5, 2014
Pros
- durable
- solid plastic removable liner
- keeps things cold
- extra pockets inside and outside
- affordable

Cons
- my mom never gave me one in middle school

Thoughts:
I was tired of spending $10/day on meals at work, and I'm a big kid so I eat a lot. I needed a lunch box that kept my fruits cold but prevented my sandwiches from being smashed. This, riggt here, is the affordable answer. I use it outside of work as well, this thing pays for itself!

Spider Bottle - SpiderMix Mini2 Go Shaker Bottle Clear Red - Scale: 16oz (Cup: 25oz)
Offered by Online Healthy Offers
Price: $9.99
7 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, August 5, 2014
Pros
- extra storage
- affordable
- mixes well
- easy to clean
- customizable

Cons
- not enough cowbell

Thoughts:
I hated my original blender bottle that came free with my purchase at a certain supplement shop. I bought this to carry two servings of protein and a serving of bcaa. The vitamin tray is removable. Everything mixes all with little effort, and the lid stays on tight.

Stopitt Medicated Anti-Dandruff Hair & Scalp Treatment 4 oz.
Stopitt Medicated Anti-Dandruff Hair & Scalp Treatment 4 oz.
Offered by Since 1901
Price: $9.57
8 used & new from $7.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Insta-relief, August 4, 2014
Pros:
- affordable
- doesn't require much use
- instant relief
- smells like baby powder

Cons:
- feels like putting dollops of creamy hair gel on your scalp

Thoughts:
I've been suffering with dry itchy scalp for years. OTC shampoos never worked for me. Wherever I feel an itch, I just dab a bit of this shtuff on it and rub it in and the itch goes away! The shorter your hair the easy it is to use. Do yourself a favor and get a brush with ball-tipped bristles and massage this gunk into your scalp. You'll thank me for that idea ;)

10-Seconds Deodorant & Disinfectant
10-Seconds Deodorant & Disinfectant
Offered by TOTAL FOOT COMFORT
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars smells grrrrreat!, August 4, 2014
Pros:
- great smell
- affordable
- does the job

Cons:
- none

Thoughts:
Bought this to prevent my running shoes from getting all funkafied from my workouts. Two sprays and you're good to go!

Neewer® Gun Rail Side Mount for GoPro HERO 2 3 3+ Camera
Neewer® Gun Rail Side Mount for GoPro HERO 2 3 3+ Camera
Offered by KincaidGlobalTrade (USA)
Price: $14.15
7 used & new from $9.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid, but recoil makes camera shakey, August 4, 2014
Pros:
- solid metal
- stays in place
- stable on the run

Cons:
- recoil makes camera shakey

Thoughts:
I bought this to screw in my sony action camera (which required a gopro to standard adapter). I use it for airsoft. Stable on the run, but it would shake when I fire because of the recoil. Expected, and not a deal breaker. Might be if you want a stable camera shot while shooting.

Lemon with Tea Tree Extract Shampoo - Dandruff Defense Shampoo - ALL Natural Shampoo - Paraben Free - Sulfate Free - Scalp Therapy - Moisture Therapy - Suitable for All Hair Types - 11.8 Ounces - Vaadi Herbals

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells good, but isn't silver bullet, August 4, 2014
Pros
- smells nice
- slight tingle
- moderate dandruff control

Cons
- not enough dandruff control for the price

Thoughts:
Been having moderate dandruff and itchy scalp for years. OTC shampoos never worked. Gave this a shot, and it'd seem to work for about half the day, then my scalp would get itchy and flaky again. I'd use this with a secondary scalp treatment.

Beer Line Cleaning Kit
Beer Line Cleaning Kit
Offered by Kegconnection
Price: $25.95
4 used & new from $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic, does the job, August 4, 2014
This review is from: Beer Line Cleaning Kit
Pros:
- Easy to use
- cleaning powder lasts many uses
- affordable

Cons:
- none

Thoughts:
I bought this to clean out the faucet and and beer line in my keezer. Simply dissolve a spoonful of solution in a gallon of hot water, drop the faucet into it. While it's soaking, pour solution into the bottle, screw into the beer line, and run it through the tap. Repeat with water to rinse and you're good to go!

Reebok Men's Leelap RB1970 Safety Shoe,Grey,11 M US
Reebok Men's Leelap RB1970 Safety Shoe,Grey,11 M US
Price: $74.99
4 used & new from $74.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So much grip, Spider Man wanted to borrow them, July 29, 2014
**I'm a size 12 and ordered an 11**

Pros:
-SUPER GRIPPY
-Stylish and slim form factor
-Not tight on my semi flat feet
-solid toe

Cons:
-A little flat and hard on the insole

I work in a meat department at a grocery store so the floors are usually slick from animal fat and blood, and I also pull pallet jacks around, so my primary concern was being anti-slip. Boy, these things outperform those $150 work boots all day! I got so much grip Spider Man needed to borrow some!

My only gripe is that the insole was a bit flat so I bought some gel inserts and viola!

Excelvan Telescoping Extendable Pole Handheld Monopod with Tripod for GoPro Hero 2 3 3+
Offered by USA Big Deals
Price: $8.78
15 used & new from $7.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Sony HDR-AS30V action pov camera, July 29, 2014
Picked up this sucker along with my Sony Action Cam for my honeymoon in Bermuda. It's easy to use: twist to unlock and extend. Twist back to lock.

Sometimes I'd walk around with the wrist strap on and my camera attached to it, ready to take pictures or video in a snap. If I wanted to take a quick picture or video I'd turn the Sony HDR-AS30V camera on, extend the rod, and use my cell phone's Sony app to look at the viewing angle of the camera, then *click* on my phone to take a picture or video.

I've taken this thing snorkeling in the Atlantic ocean and it's never failed me, never slipped, never deteriorated. The screw on the mount showed a little sign of rust but it was wet so I just used a towel to wipe it off. If you get this pole wet just make sure you dry it when you're done otherwise the metal will rust, as all metals naturally do.

Affordable and reliable. Such win!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5