Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
Profile for Nameless Faceless One > Reviews

Browse

Nameless Faceles...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 330

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nameless Faceless One RSS Feed (Holbrook, NY USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Logitech Wireless Mouse M525 - Black/Grey
Logitech Wireless Mouse M525 - Black/Grey
Offered by Epick (No Tax)
Price: $34.94
88 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like a wired mouse without wires, April 18, 2016
I replaced my wired Kensington mouse after it started getting "weird." I wanted a mouse for my Mac Mini which didn't require special software. This fit the bill nicely. So many nice features such an effortless scroll wheel, big AA batteries for long life, yet compact and easy to hold. Logitech really has perfected the wireless mouse. There is no noticeable delay if the mouse is sitting a while. It's fast and accurate, easily tweaked for resolution and acceleration. I even put the USB receiver on an unused port of an external USB 2 hub and haven't had a problem.

If I had to say something negative, I'd say the scroll wheel can take a bit getting used to - but, it's so responsive such as zooming in and out with Google Maps.

I also own the Logitech wireless thumb trackball which is excellent, although not as tailored to photo editing and games.

Capresso 485.05 MT600 Plus 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe
Capresso 485.05 MT600 Plus 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe
Offered by GoldBar Goods
Price: $127.40
32 used & new from $70.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Still going strong, April 13, 2016
After 2.5 years of flawless service the coffee maker is still going strong. I'd say I've already gotten my money out of it. The coffee tastes great but it started to develop a burnt taste. I cleaned it. ah, that did the trick, Cleancaf and Dezcal Combination Pack I was looking to upgrade to a fancy model which also made espresso but decided to keep it.

Some of the bad things you've heard are true. Yes, the warming plate doesn't get very hot. That's a mixed blessing because you don't want to boil your coffee after its brewed. Just 1 hour past the brewing cycle I notice the off-taste with the warming plate kept on. I turn the warming plate off then microwave my additional cups to get them hot. Yes, it dribbles. Odd. I keep mine on the edge of the counter so the sink catches the dribbled water. Not a deal breaker.

After looking at so many other replacement models I decided that I will continue with this model until it no longer works.

Prodyne Pepperpro Smart Grind Stainless Steel Automatic Pepper or Salt Mill
Prodyne Pepperpro Smart Grind Stainless Steel Automatic Pepper or Salt Mill
Price: $19.00
15 used & new from $13.06

5.0 out of 5 stars The best one I've ever purchased, March 31, 2016
There are many designs of battery powered pepper mills. Finally someone got it right. Here is where this mill excels where others fail.

1) Powered by 4 AA cells rather than under-powered AAA cells.
2) You can refill it without the batteries falling out.
3) The opening is nice and large to accommodate peppercorns of all sizes.
4) The adjustment is fast and easy.

If I had to say one thing bad about it, I'd say the range of grind is too large - should have more adjustment on the fine grind end. I use either 3 or 5 for most things.

You can't go wrong.

Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black)
Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black)
Price: $76.85
16 used & new from $61.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Tripod mount useless, March 31, 2016
I purchased this specifically for the tripod mount on the side, which turned out to be the least thought out design of this pack. It's nothing more than 2 flimsy hook and loop straps with nothing to hold the weight. I'm carrying a monopod which slid down below the bottom of the pack, causing it not to stand on its own anymore. Also, the inside of the straps are not covered completely with the hook and loop material meaning I cannot make the loops tight around the monopod or single leg of a tripod. This caused it to flop around which, in a crowd of people, is sure to klunk other people in the head. It seems like someone added it as an after-thought making the tripod mount is totally useless.

The arm straps are a bit snug on me even expanded completely. There is also no chest strap, meaning the arm straps tended to slide off to the sides as the weight of the pack slipped down uncomfortably down my back, even when empty.

The other features were excellent, including the top-load easy-access compartment on the top. It's very lightweight despite the ample interior padding. But, it's bulky and doesn't do what I want it do so I had to return it.

Shipwreck Beads Electroplated Brass Spring Clip Swivel Clasp, 18 by 30mm, Metallic, Copper, 3-Piece
Price: $6.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a pocket watch, February 12, 2016
These are high quality clasps for jewelry, perfect for a pocket watch or handbag clasp. They are not for walking the dog as someone else suggested. I use them for small flashlight lanyard clips. They look just like the larger clips and they appear to be strong and reliable as well.

Boshiho® Multi Purpose Notepad Leather Padfolio Organizer Travel Portfolio with Inside Pocket (A4)
Offered by Boshiho
Price: $32.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, January 31, 2016
I was looking for a clipboard classy enough to hand to customers - something in leather which did not look like I was "checking the meter." This fit the bill. The feature which was most desirable was the strong magnetic clip which holds documents without embedding teeth marks into the paper. There are pockets for brochures, although business cards will need an additional pocket pocket so they don't fall out. A zipper would have been desirable but it would have added too much bulk - this is slim, lightly padded with a hard writing surface and exactly fit my needs.

Thunderbird Butane Pipe Insert for Flip-Top Lighters
Thunderbird Butane Pipe Insert for Flip-Top Lighters
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $13.05
5 used & new from $12.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Never had a problem, January 17, 2016
I bought several of these a few years ago. They've always worked reliably and none have ever leaked fuel.

YoYoInk Compatible Replacement for Brother LC 103 LC103 LC-103 Ink Cartridges 5 Pack (2 Black 1 Cyan 1 Magenta 1 Yellow) - With Ink Level Display Indicator
Offered by Yoyoink
Price: $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as original, December 19, 2015
Works exactly as original Brother inks. They don't quite snap firmly into place but it hasn't been a problem. You cannot beat the price.

Anti-UV Sublimation Ink for Epson(non-OEM) Refillable Cartridges, CISS / Heat Transfer, 400ml for Epson Stylus: C68, C88, C88+, CX3800, CX3810, CX4200, CX4800, CX5800F, CX7800
Offered by Dinsink
Price: $27.37
7 used & new from $27.37

1.0 out of 5 stars Faint colors and not working, December 19, 2015
I have been wrestling with these inks all day. Printing to the transfer paper the images are very faded and washed out. Running it through the press the images look pretty much like what is on the paper - washed out. I'm using this with a brand new C88+ Epson with refillable cartridges. I printed a test sheet and all the jets are clean without streaks. But, the photos looked bleached out on the paper.

The bottles do not have an expiration date and neither does the box. Can anyone lend me some advice?
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2016 6:18 PM PST

Double Sunglasses-Glasses Holder for Sun Visor / Air Vent -- Conveniently Holds 2 Pairs of Sunglasses -- By Superior Essentials
Offered by Prestige Milano
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplicity and perfection, November 29, 2015
I really love a good design. For years I've kept my sunglasses in a case on the seat and it's so much of a hassle to swap my clear lenses for my dark lenses. I eventually just gave up and resorted to squinting rather than messing around with eyeglass cases. This little clip on the visor is a game changer. Does exactly what it's supposed to and does it well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20