Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale
Profile for Nameless Faceless One > Reviews

Browse

Nameless Faceles...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 326

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nameless Faceless One RSS Feed (Holbrook, NY USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Shipwreck Beads Electroplated Brass Spring Clip Swivel Clasp, 18 by 30mm, Metallic, Copper, 3-Piece
Price: $6.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a pocket watch, February 12, 2016
These are high quality clasps for jewelry, perfect for a pocket watch or handbag clasp. They are not for walking the dog as someone else suggested. I use them for small flashlight lanyard clips. They look just like the larger clips and they appear to be strong and reliable as well.

Boshiho® Multi Purpose Notepad Leather Padfolio Organizer Travel Portfolio with Inside Pocket (A4)
Offered by Boshiho
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, January 31, 2016
I was looking for a clipboard classy enough to hand to customers - something in leather which did not look like I was "checking the meter." This fit the bill. The feature which was most desirable was the strong magnetic clip which holds documents without embedding teeth marks into the paper. There are pockets for brochures, although business cards will need an additional pocket pocket so they don't fall out. A zipper would have been desirable but it would have added too much bulk - this is slim, lightly padded with a hard writing surface and exactly fit my needs.

Thunderbird Butane Pipe Insert for Flip-Top Lighters
Thunderbird Butane Pipe Insert for Flip-Top Lighters
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $13.05
6 used & new from $12.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Never had a problem, January 17, 2016
I bought several of these a few years ago. They've always worked reliably and none have ever leaked fuel.

YoYoInk Compatible Replacement for Brother LC103 103 Ink Cartridges, 5 Pack (2 Black , 1 Cyan , 1 Magenta , 1 Yellow) - With Ink Level Display Indicator
Offered by Yoyoink
Price: $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as original, December 19, 2015
Works exactly as original Brother inks. They don't quite snap firmly into place but it hasn't been a problem. You cannot beat the price.

Anti-UV Sublimation Ink for Epson(non-OEM) Refillable Cartridges, CISS / Heat Transfer, 400ml for Epson Stylus: C68, C88, C88+, CX3800, CX3810, CX4200, CX4800, CX5800F, CX7800
Offered by green-products
Price: $34.44
8 used & new from $26.81

1.0 out of 5 stars Faint colors and not working, December 19, 2015
I have been wrestling with these inks all day. Printing to the transfer paper the images are very faded and washed out. Running it through the press the images look pretty much like what is on the paper - washed out. I'm using this with a brand new C88+ Epson with refillable cartridges. I printed a test sheet and all the jets are clean without streaks. But, the photos looked bleached out on the paper.

The bottles do not have an expiration date and neither does the box. Can anyone lend me some advice?
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2016 6:18 PM PST

Double Sunglasses-Glasses Holder for Sun Visor / Air Vent -- Conveniently Holds 2 Pairs of Sunglasses -- By Superior Essentials
Offered by Prestige Milano
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplicity and perfection, November 29, 2015
I really love a good design. For years I've kept my sunglasses in a case on the seat and it's so much of a hassle to swap my clear lenses for my dark lenses. I eventually just gave up and resorted to squinting rather than messing around with eyeglass cases. This little clip on the visor is a game changer. Does exactly what it's supposed to and does it well.

Revlon Perfect Heat 1875W Fast Dry Compact Dryer
Revlon Perfect Heat 1875W Fast Dry Compact Dryer
Price: $13.99
13 used & new from $9.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but mighty, November 13, 2015
Yes, I had to press the red reset button once to turn it on. I'm happy it was tested. No, it does not get too hot to hold. I ran it on high for half an hour and it worked fine. Yes, it's noisy and yes, the on/off button is miserable. And, the concentrator will fall off if you touch it, especially when it's hot.

I bought this little guy to defrost my freezer, so I only expect to run it twice a year. Man, what a great job it did. It melted built-up ice in minutes where even an industrial heat gun had problems. With Winter coming, it might not be a bad idea to have this on a long extension cord and GFI outlet to open a sticky car door after a storm.

As for hair, I have none left. If I did, I'm not sure I'd use 1875 Watts on it. bigger is not always better. It does have a low setting and cool-down button. Use the high setting for defrosting meat and stick to the low setting.

Petite Maize Gourmet Popcorn - All Natural & Gluten-free
Petite Maize Gourmet Popcorn - All Natural & Gluten-free

5.0 out of 5 stars Best quality popcorn, November 9, 2015
Apparently, there is no such thing as "hullless" popcorn. The "pop" in popcorn is the sound of the hull breaking. No hull, no pop. But, you can use really small kernels with very thin hulls i.e. little pops, soft small hulls. The result is smaller popcorn which is easier to eat. I have not had hulls stick between my teeth or cut my gums. I've had excellent results with this popcorn using a stove-top pan and a few tablespoons of olive oil.

Remarkable that some choose a microwave or hot air method then smother it with melted butter. What I find is using extra virgin olive oil in a pan results in a lighter taste and is healthier than using melted butter. It also takes salt and flavoring more easily than dry popped corn.

Custom Self Inking Rubber Stamp - 5 Lines (42A2359)
Custom Self Inking Rubber Stamp - 5 Lines (42A2359)
Offered by Discount Rubber Stamps
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expensive guys, November 7, 2015
I wished I found these before ordering stamps twice as much. These are more compact, have a clear plastic base to align the stamp, and the printing is sharp and crisp.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Bottom of the barrel, October 29, 2015
This lacks any of the features found on similar products. It has no Velcro quick cuffs but rather a plastic slip buckle which you need to futz with. This connects with another plastic slip buckle to the straps which you need to also futz with. There is no padding or lining on the cuffs making them somewhat uncomfortable. It was really a huge disappointment.

edit 11/10/2015

The seller has collected poor feedback about this particular model and is now offering a newer model with features which were lacking. They are sending me the updated model as a replacement because of my dissatisfaction. It's wonderful to have this level of customer service.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2015 1:49 PM PST