Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Matthew Meiron > Reviews

Browse

Matthew Meiron's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matthew Meiron RSS Feed

Levi's Men's 569 Loose Straight Leg Jean,Vintage Light,36x30
Levi's Men's 569 Loose Straight Leg Jean,Vintage Light,36x30
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A little big, May 19, 2015
Was a bit larger than expected. But these are loose fitting, so not such a bad thing.

Hartke A-Series 35 Watt Bass Combo Amp
Hartke A-Series 35 Watt Bass Combo Amp
Price: $199.99
8 used & new from $199.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Smalll package. big sound., March 24, 2014
This amp rocks for such a small practice amp. Ideal for most small venues. I would recommend this to any bass player.

PLEMO Magic Cube Rechargeable Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with 3.5mm Audio Port for iPhones, iPads, Android Cell Phones, Touch Screen Tablets, MacBooks, Laptop Computers, MP3 Players & Portable CD/DVD Players, Black
2 used & new from $20.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It works most of the time., March 24, 2014
It has decent sound. I wasn't expecting much for the price. It will stop working at times and just shut off. but expect for that it works well. you get what yo pay for.

Tech Armor Apple iPhone 4/4S High Defintion (HD) Clear Screen Protectors - Maximum Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy [3-Pack] Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $6.95
3 used & new from $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice screensaver, August 25, 2013
These products all seem to be that same to me. I have had this one on for three months now. Protecting the screen fine. I have dropped the phone a few times and no cracks or scratches on the phone screen, A few scratches on the protector, but that's what it's for. Need to replace them every so often. Just wish there was some way they could help you get these things on straight. I always seem to get it on crooked.

Belkin Rockstar Multi Headphone Splitter (Light Green) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Gadget Professionals
Price: $14.97
13 used & new from $7.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., August 25, 2013
I go this before a long trip so all the kids could listen to a movie on the plan. Worked great. Yes, the loudness is reduced the more headphone you use, but it is not that much, and much better than some other prdocts I have used. I would recommend this. Can't beat teh price for what it does.

URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for iPhone 4/4S, Slate
URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for iPhone 4/4S, Slate

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, August 25, 2013
Case seems rpretty sturdy. I've dropped my phone a few times and no damage. I also like the semi-soft plstic on the top/bottom/edges (the black part). It keeps the phone from sliding around when I lay it down in my car or desk.

Ace Snap In Grate (ace5401)
Ace Snap In Grate (ace5401)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits in my drain, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Ace Snap In Grate (ace5401)
fits in my drain fine. thought it would stop more hair fron draining than the longer slats in my last drain grate, but about the same.

Altec Lansing iM227 Orbit MP3 Speaker
Altec Lansing iM227 Orbit MP3 Speaker
6 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, December 9, 2012
Great sound and bass. This thing is loud for just a small speaker. Lasts quite a while before batteries need replaced. 30-40 hours I would guess. great little speaker to amplify iphone at work, campsite, frisbee golfing, etc. i would recommend for sure.

Satechi iTour-Pop 3.5mm Aux Portable Rechargeable Speaker (Black)
Satechi iTour-Pop 3.5mm Aux Portable Rechargeable Speaker (Black)
Price: $23.21
5 used & new from $16.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 9, 2012
I just wanted some applification for my computer an iphone at work. Not dissapointed. The quality blew me away. great sound, great bass. Obviuosly for small area applications only. I have used at at a small campsite with great results. Not boombox volume but for the price and size, it can't be beat. By the way, not sure how often it needs to be recharged. I use a few hours every day at work but only recharge every 2-3 weeks. I have never had the battery run out on me, so not actually sure how long it would last.

AGPtek® 7" TFT Android 4.0 Capacitive Touch Screen Tablet PC (Wi-Fi Cortex A9 1.2Ghz CPU, 512M DDR3, Built-in 4GB Storage, Extend To 32GB T-Flash)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it,, December 9, 2012
Looked good at first but quickly found out that WiFi reception is aweful, can't go more than ~20 feet from router. within two weeks my daughter accidentally dropped 2 feet to the carpet floor and it stopped working. I do not recommend this product.