Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Lneele00 > Reviews

Browse

Lneele00's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lneele00 RSS Feed

Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid + Line + Lash, Topaz Twinkle/100, 0.1 Fluid Ounce
Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid + Line + Lash, Topaz Twinkle/100, 0.1 Fluid Ounce
Price: $8.99
14 used & new from $4.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shadow, January 8, 2016
I recently bought this product at Ulta. I liked the color and I already use the Revlon gel liner, so I thought I'd give it a go. I now must own all the colors! I'm not sure why some reviewers are having difficult with the shadow staying put, but I can literally wear this 12+ hours and it stays exactly the same as it looks from when I put it on. I honestly haven't played with the glitter liner because I really don't have a use for it yet, but the shadow alone is something I can wear with most of my outfits. Love love love this shadow!

Loving Mr. Daniels
Loving Mr. Daniels
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Kiddie coaster, July 11, 2014
Not a lot of a climax here...very small incline and slow sort of meaningless decline with a race to the finish.... Great idea, good writing as far as technicalities go just a flimsy plot. All in all not terrible but depends on what you're looking for.

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, Book 1)
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, Book 1)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Realism, September 18, 2012
Everyone has heard about fifty shades by now. We kow its erotica...we knows it's a twilight fan fic that has been spruced up, changed around and published. The bad reviews have their good points, really. But let's be real here. Twilight was not the best written work ever put to page, so it should come to no surprise that this isn't written well either.

As far as the unbelievability of the novel... It's an Erotic novel. It's written to make women dream and wish and want. No, it's not likely there's a 26 yr old billionaire (with the exception of mark zuckerberg) but come on, what woman wouldn't want Christian Grey? Yes, AS was a Bella by another name, completely. But stop expecting a dandelion to be a rose. It never pretended to be anything but a good old erotica with a dash of love.

Go in with an open mind and try it out. Aside from the clash of British wording at times, it's really not THAT bad.

Gone Girl: A Novel
Gone Girl: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh., August 12, 2012
Okay. I'm not going to lie. I love her writing; her ability to turn a phrase, capture a scene and make a real character. The story was intense... At first. But it just fizzles. It was like she couldnt come up with a justifiable reason for these two awful people to...well i wont spoil it. It was either that or she got lazy and threw stuff together to end it. Other reviewers have said "people who don't like the ending don't understand it". Well, I do understand the ending. But the reasoning for this understanding is lame and isn't how people in the realworld act. I know these people are crazy (one more so than the other) which is why I find it so terribly unbelievable.

So in closing. Ehh.

The Anastasia Syndrome
The Anastasia Syndrome
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So Good!, December 27, 2011
These stories were amazing! I just couldn't stop reading!! Mary Higgins Clark is fantastic! All of her books are amazing! I'm in my twenties and I find Clark's work to be just as fantastic as any young writer today. She really is the Queen of Suspense!!

Lomography Diana F+ Medium Format Camera with Flash
Lomography Diana F+ Medium Format Camera with Flash
Offered by Lomography US
Price: $89.00
30 used & new from $69.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So Happy!!, December 27, 2011
I love my Diana F+. I just got it for Christmas and it is fantastic. I am by no means extremely skilled with a camera and even I could follow the easy instructions for setting up the camera and using it in the way a Diana is meant to be used (or not lol).

The instruction manual is fun and the book included is so interesting. I would recommend this camera to anyone looking for a fun hobby to pursue. Have fun with you Diana! It feels like stepping back in time when using it!

The Friend Request
The Friend Request
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Is ford a high school student?, August 8, 2011
While the actual idea of this book is really good, the writing ability of this author is slightly off. It was hard to follow the story because the constant changes in point of view. It would shift from on character to another mid-page. It was hard to tell who was doing, saying or feeling what because of this. I would also like to point out that he mentions David receiving a text message in the early nineties. I dont think they have cellular phones and texting in England then.

The book seemed to drag on and the characters were barely two dimensional. I get why Barry Taylor was a sociopath and all but all I know about the main protagonist is he's a smoker, and his girlfriend is a sexy school teacher. Add some depth.

All in all this is a very forgettable story that didn't leave me wanting more.It was hardly satirical and I felt no connection to the characters. Although it does make me a little more careful with Facebook.

I do think it's quite funny the author used the title of another one of his works in his story. Vanity issues much? I bet he googles himself, too.

Ascend (Trylle Trilogy, #3)
Ascend (Trylle Trilogy, #3)

2.0 out of 5 stars Sigh..., April 1, 2011
I don't often get to read books thar I'm actually interested in. College text books consume the majority of my reading so when I found the Trylle Series I was soooo excited! Books 1 & 2 left my heart racing. The character of Finn that Hocking created was phenomenal. He had depth and meaning all while being...sexy. I had never been so drawn into a character before. I can honestly say that he was ten times the man Edward Cullen ever thought about being. The way the author formed his meetings with Wendy (the protagonist) made me fall in love with the character. Sadly (SPOILER ALERT) for whatever reason Finn was pushed to the wayside for another very undeveloped character. He was vile and gross and his intentions were not made clear to the reader. While Wendy's intentions were eventually explained, it wasn't in a manner that made the readers care for the character. It made me hate him and gave me an undying hope that Wendy would find her way back to Finn. There's no way to go from the depth of love connection that Wendy had for finn to them just being friends. That totally sucked.It makes Wendy look like a flake. In the third book she's made into a hypocrite unable to stop and think of the true love she could have had. I honestly had never been mad after finishing a book trilogy until this one came along. On the bright side the terrible ending to this series has inspired me to gt back to my own writing and create a love that isn't going to be compromised by what in assume to be the author's need to be different. There's nothing wrong with familiarity. It is okay to have somethings turn out how the reader might expect them to be. The book's ending was rushed and there was a feeble attempt to conclude the lives of the characters in the series. Hocking can write, I just feel like book three was an attempt to "change it up" but this time it failed...miserably.