Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

One-size-fits-all Tube Dress/Coverup - Black Floral Print
One-size-fits-all Tube Dress/Coverup - Black Floral Print

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, August 28, 2014
This dress fit very well. I am a 34FF up top and normally one size fits all does not fit but in this case the fit was perfect.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-i8190 Unlocked, International Version, Blue
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-i8190 Unlocked, International Version, Blue
Offered by mercate group
Price: $199.90
22 used & new from $85.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!!!!, February 2, 2013
Love this phone.
It does a lot of the same things as it's big sister the galaxy S3 but it's a lot smaller; which is what is great about it. It still fits in your hand comfortably (you can touch every part of the screen with one hand) and in your pocket. It uses a regular sim card and Android jellybean which comes already loaded is awesome. Even though it's 3g and not 4g i still think has a very fast response time.
I wanted something quite small responsive, attractive (i have the pebble blue version) and effective. This mobile delivers!!!!!

Panache Women's Underwired Sports Bra
Panache Women's Underwired Sports Bra
Price: $34.99 - $68.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this sports bra, October 6, 2012
I am a 34FF, before this I have been wearing TWO sports bras to workout! I have been looking for a bra that can keep the girls from bouncing when I am working out. Was doubtful about the 83% bounce reduction after watching the video. I was sold the minute I tried it out and there was no bounce! It's comfortable, supportive and padded in all the right places. Way to go Panache.

Clik Elite CE503GR Impulse Sling (Gray)
Clik Elite CE503GR Impulse Sling (Gray)
Price: $87.80
4 used & new from $87.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera bag, January 15, 2012
I love this camera bag. It is the perfect size not too big not too small and it doesn't look like a camera bag. It offers well padded divisions for the camera, lens and flash. the top compartment has enough room for extras and there is a compartment on the bottom of the bag for extra sd cards and filters. Fits comfortable on your back and the is a waist strap to stabilize the bag when you are walking about. It is very easy to remove the camera without taking the bag off which is very convenient.

Twilight Fulfilled (Children of Twilight)
Twilight Fulfilled (Children of Twilight)
by Maggie Shayne
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
68 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, November 9, 2011
I loved this book and thought it was a good end to the series. I am sad to see this series end. I have been a fan of this series since "Twilight Phantasies" when it first came out as part of the Silhouette Line. I couldn't put it down.

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Jade Blue
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Jade Blue
Offered by [AIM USA]
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, November 9, 2011
This mouse works well for the price.Bought it to replace another mouse because I lost the transceiver. I like the fact that the transceiver for this one is small and fits into the mouse.