Profile for D. Perdue > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Perdue "Deborah" RSS Feed (GRANTS PASS, OR, US)

Page: 1 | 2
New Beginnings: Elements of Change
New Beginnings: Elements of Change
by Jilliana Raymond
Price: $19.95
22 used & new from $17.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful wisdome!, June 28, 2015
What a wonderful book this is! it is simple, filled with wisdom and very clear. I highly recommend to any spiritual seeker!

Split Second
Split Second
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read!, April 6, 2015
This review is from: Split Second (Kindle Edition)
I am a lover of psychological fiction. And this book is exactly up my alley! I enjoyed the suspenseful story, and couldn't guess the ending. Well thought-out and excellently written. This was a book I didn't want to put down, and kept reading voraciously. A sign of a great book.

Gift of the Body: A Multi-dimensional Guide to Energy Anatomy, Grounded Spirituality and Living Through the Heart
by Jonathan M. Goldman

5.0 out of 5 stars Stellar and brilliant!, March 2, 2015
This book is truly one of the best books I have ever read. I read it slowly, savoring each part and gained immense amounts of spiritual knowledge. I love Jonathan's humble and casual style of writing. I loved the life experience he has had that allowed him to form such a wealth of information that he felt called to impart. It is an epic book of great magnitude! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It not only takes us on a journey of chakra enlightenment, but also offers lots of valuable steps towards clearing chakras with light and love, as we all evolve and change on our journeys. Bravo!

The Dragon with Flames of Love: TAPPING for KIDS
The Dragon with Flames of Love: TAPPING for KIDS
by Deborah D Miller
Price: $22.95
2 used & new from $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing book!, May 22, 2014
This book is filled with practical, helpful knowledge for children with cancer, and their parents. It comes from Deborah Miller's experiences teaching EFT tapping to kids in hospitals. It is filled with tapping practices kids can use, which helps with their feelings of powerlessness and overall wellbeing. It is also BEAUTIFUL with full color throughout and gorgeous illustrations. I recommend this book wholeheartedly!

Stop the Torment: Conquer Your Relationship with Food
Stop the Torment: Conquer Your Relationship with Food
by Joyce Lillis
Price: $13.47
31 used & new from $9.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful and excellent!, May 15, 2014
I find Joyce Lillis' book Stop the Torment book filled with insights and pearls of wisdom about why so many of us lose weight, gain weight, lose weight again only to gain it back. She has many practical tips, includes personal stories of her own past struggles in this regard, and includes some of her client's stories as well. Very very helpful! I can't recommend this book highly enough to others who have ongoing weight struggles. She also addresses, so importantly, subconscious reasons for WHY we struggle so much with this issue. Thank you, Joyce!

Altar of Pearl
Altar of Pearl
by Robert Snow
Price: $9.99
5 used & new from $4.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical and beguiling!, April 13, 2014
This review is from: Altar of Pearl (Paperback)
This story is mysterious and beautiful! I couldn't stop reading it, which is how it goes with my favorite fiction books. Robert Snow is a masterful, lyrical author....I loved every page of this compelling story about love, loss and life's learning lessons. Also, the ending is left up to the reader to choose, which is preferable to me, rather than everything ending up neat and tidy. Well-done, and I look forward to more books by Mr. Snow!

A Spiritual Master's Guide to Life
A Spiritual Master's Guide to Life
by James Alan
Edition: Imitation Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Superlative wisdom!, December 18, 2013
This little book is a spiritual gem. The story is simple and sweet, with many pages of the book containing an important mystical message that can be meditated upon or contemplated each day. The illustrations are superb! I highly recommend this book for yourself, or for family and friends.

Song Of Your Heart
Song Of Your Heart
Price: $1.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, November 1, 2013
This review is from: Song Of Your Heart (MP3 Music)
another beautiful heartfelt CD from dear Snatam (and Peter) i have listened to this over and over again because i love it so much

Gettin' Out of Bullytown: From the Abyss to Bliss
Gettin' Out of Bullytown: From the Abyss to Bliss
by Maureen Barberio
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Touching and inspiring!, July 30, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading "Gettin' Out of Bullytown." Author Maureen Barberio has done a superb job of writing about her life, sharing tidbits of wisdom for others who have been bullied, and sharing it in a way that makes it truly compelling to read. I enjoyed the chapters that the outrageous character Velma wrote, which sprinkled humor into a sometimes sad and poignant story. I love how Ms. Barberio shares that she had an awakening in her forties, and realized she was NOT a victim, and has transformed her life in a very positive way since then. With wit and forgiveness, she has faced challenges with great courage. She has learned to love herself and appreciate herself. Also, importantly, as a mother, she chose to end a cycle of emotional abuse with her own children, that had run rampant in her birth family. The book is fast-moving, enjoyable, genuine, and heartfelt. Bravo! I highly recommend it to all, and especially to those who have been downtrodden in their lives, with critical family or friends; who have accepted others' opinions about them, not realizing that the truth is any bully has low self-esteem issues themselves, and that they can rise above that to truly love themselves and heal.

Your Body Book: Guide to Better Body Motion with Less Pain
Your Body Book: Guide to Better Body Motion with Less Pain
by Doranne Long PT
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $13.27
6 used & new from $8.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic reference book!, June 17, 2013
This book is such a wealth of information for any person who has an ache or pain, and that includes all of us at one time or another. So, I believe that everyone should keep this valuable book to refer to, as I do, to look into Doranne Long's suggestions on how to heal yourself when a new ache or pain presents itself. Ms. Long is a physical therapist with years of experience, and is very knowledgeable about muscles and soreness and what to do to remedy many situations in our bodies. I find the book well-organized, very clear and of great benefit to myself and my family.

Page: 1 | 2