Profile for Matt M. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matt M. RSS Feed (Milwaukee, WI)

Page: 1 | 2
Fenix E01 Flashlight, Blue
Fenix E01 Flashlight, Blue
Price: $14.68
14 used & new from $8.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little light, July 21, 2014
This is a good little light. If it had an end cap button for activation instead of the twist it would be perfect. I use the keyring hole to tether it to my bunker pants with a keyback.

GARCINIA CAMBOGIA NAKED™ 75% HCA making it 25% stronger than similar formulas at only 60% HCA. 180 Veggie Capsules! - Strongest Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract
Offered by SuppleSense
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Completely ineffectual, July 21, 2014
My wife and I both tried this product and saw not a single positive result. Dr. Oz misled us on this. I wish I could get my money back.

Coast G19 54 Lumen LED Inspection Flashlight, 54 Lumens
Coast G19 54 Lumen LED Inspection Flashlight, 54 Lumens
Price: $10.97
5 used & new from $9.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading photo, July 21, 2014
Picture showed a lanyard/keyring hole on the end cap of the light. When it arrived there was no hole. This was the entire reason I chose this light, to be able to attach it to my bunker gear with a keyback lanyard so I don't lose it. I returned the light and found another that does in fact have a lanyard hole. I never tried the light itself so it may be a fine light, just misleading with the photos.

Solitaire Style 1.75 carats Amethyst Ring in Sterling Silver Rhodium Nickel Finish Size 8, Available in Sizes 5 thru 9
Offered by Peora

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but fragile, July 21, 2014
The stone fell out of the setting within 24 hours of receipt. Returned and bought another and it happened again. I really like the design and aesthetics of this ring (for my wife) but it is too cheaply made.

Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with Two-Way Audio and Night Vision (Black)
Price: $64.99
92 used & new from $45.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and easy setup., July 21, 2014
I now have 6 of these cameras spread over three different locations. They work wonderfully, especially paired with the new Foscam app available from the App Store. I use Apple AirPort products and so setting up port forwarding was a breeze. I haven't tried out Foscam's new DDNS service yet but given the recent outage from noip.com I may have to give it a try. I receive email alerts with motion or sound alarm triggers and my only complaint is that the alarm trips when the camera switches itself into and out of night vision (IR mode). For the price these cameras meet all of my needs and are a great value!

Atkins Advantage Triple Chocolate Light Meal Bar, 1.4 oz. Bars, 5 Count
Atkins Advantage Triple Chocolate Light Meal Bar, 1.4 oz. Bars, 5 Count
Offered by Web Vitamins
Price: $7.88
6 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting and low carb, July 21, 2014
These are one of the better tasting diet bars on the market and they have become a key part of my low carb diet. If you love chocolate but are trying to stay low carb then definitely try these out.

Photive Ultra Slim Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 5S / 5c / 5. 8H Hardness with Rounded Edges 0.40mm Crystal Clear Bubble Free Protection.
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply and no loss in touch responsiveness., July 21, 2014
Application was easy and screen responsiveness was just as if there was no protector there at all! I loved it right up until I smashed it on the concrete when I dropped my phone (also smashing the phone's screen). I have another and if I wasn't using a LifeProof case again I would definitely use this as my screen protector.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars When it works the extra length is nice, October 20, 2013
I bought four of these, two for my wife and two for myself. They are very nice for charging overnight in our bedroom because the outlets are just a bit too far away for the standard length cord. One of the four cables I bought would only work intermittently however and I had to return it. If their quality was better I'd have given more stars, as they are the iffy reliability makes them a crapshoot.

Photive SlimPad iPad Mini Smart Cover Case - Ultra Slim Smart Cover Case for The New iPad Mini. Front and Back Protection (Built-in Magnets Activates Sleep/Wake feature) Black
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $9.95
3 used & new from $9.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, the cover's lining is coming off after only 3 days., October 20, 2013
I bought this particular case because I thought that from the pictures the microfiber lining of the smart cover looked nice. That turns out to have been a mistake because after only 2-3 days of use the lining is separating from the cover and falling off from both the bottom and top edges. I am returning this case and I'll order another Poetic instead.

Allen Company Tactical Gun Sock (47-Inch)
Allen Company Tactical Gun Sock (47-Inch)
Price: $6.57
29 used & new from $6.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made tactical sock for my tactical rifle!, December 22, 2012
I needed a way to carry my AR-15 back and forth from home to the shooting range. This little guy does that well without all the bulk and expense of a large plastic case. It goes on and comes off easy too even though I've got a little too much "tacti-cool" hanging off my rifle.

Page: 1 | 2