Profile for Barbara Plummer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Barbara Plummer RSS Feed

Eastland Trek,Tan,7 M US
Eastland Trek,Tan,7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this sandal, September 9, 2013
This review is from: Eastland Trek (Apparel)
I ordered this sandal earlier this spring. After daily wear and getting them wet in the ocean they finally fell apart. I was happy to see them available from Online Shoes through Amazon. I received them very fast and am very pleased with my order. This shoe is very comfortable and I am thinking of getting a second pair in the event this style is discontinued. Love the shoe and love the service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality and Service, September 7, 2013
We have always called our youngest grandson our little Honey Badger. This shirt is perfect for him. I could not have been more pleased with the quality and service. A great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, September 7, 2013
My grandson loves the commercial about Hump Day. I got this for a gift for him and he loves it. The fit is perfect and so is the message. I am very pleased with the shirt and the seller is the best ever. I will definately purchase more from this seller. Very happy customer.

The Journey From Oz: Seven Steps for Finding Your Way Back from Places You Never Intended to Be
by Sharon Murphy Yates
Price: $12.00
26 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have this book on hand, May 25, 2012
I bought this for my daughter who is going through an extremely difficult time in her life. It offers common sense advice in easy to understand terminology. I have read and reread it. I plan to buy more copies to give away for anyone experiencing difficult times in their lives. Love the way Mrs. Yates uses The Wizard of Oz and its characters to illustrate those around us that support us and those that sap our energy. It was easy to see who "the lion" in my daughter's life is. Thank you Sharon Yates for a wonderfully written, easy to understand book. I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Swing, September 25, 2010
I purchased this swing for my newborn grandson. He loves it!! His mom says it has become a life saver. He calms down when he is in his swing and falls asleep. The seat has more positions and will grow with him. He will enjoy this swing for some time to come. A great product that I would highly recommend.

Saucony Women's Grid Omni Walker Walking Shoe,White/Silver,7.5 M
Saucony Women's Grid Omni Walker Walking Shoe,White/Silver,7.5 M
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Shoe, October 12, 2008
Consumers Report was right! This is the best walking shoe I have owned. I used to buy Clarks but am sold on the Saucony Grid Omni. It feels like I am walking on air and my feet and legs are energized. I would highly recommend this shoe.