Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 372

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "mskraus2u" RSS Feed (Pleasant Prairie, WI USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
DII 100% Cotton, Basic Everyday, Machine Washable, Monogrammable, 12 x 12" Zig Zag Weave Kitchen Dishcloth, Set of 6- Pebble
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked mine, March 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm surprised at the mixed reviews for these washcloths. I don't know if the quality varies that widely or if people's expectations do. I received a light color - oatmeal - and I didn't notice any fading. I also received 6 cloths of the same size that stayed that way after washing them. I didn't have excessive lint and none are unraveling. In fact, I think these are too nice for kitchen washcloths and am using them in the bath. They're not super-soft, but as kitchen washcloths, they're not really designed to be plush. I recommend them.

Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Replenishing Body Wash, 17 Fluid Ounce
Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Replenishing Body Wash, 17 Fluid Ounce
Price: $7.27

4.0 out of 5 stars ***THIS REVIEW IS FOR THE HAND SOAP***, March 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was sent the hand soap instead of the body wash. It has a pleasant fragrance and feels quite moisturizing. It's not anti-bacterial, but many people don't want anti-bacterial soap because of the whole "creating super germs" thing.

I've been using Bath & Body Works anti-bacterial soaps for quite some time, and this creamy, mild soap is a pleasant change.

Skagen Lilli Iphone 6+ Beige Phone Sleeve, Oatmeal, One Size
Skagen Lilli Iphone 6+ Beige Phone Sleeve, Oatmeal, One Size
Offered by eBags
Price: $55.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, handy leather case, March 4, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice little leather case that fits my Samsung Galaxy S5 in its slim case perfectly. The leather on the front and back doesn't match. The front is smoother while the back has a more wrinkled texture. It's not a big deal. The inside is nice and soft to keep the phone screen scratch-free. The zipper compartment is very handy. You can keep a few credit cards and some cash in there. I think that would make it handy for a man to carry. I would love it if it came with a removable strap to make it a wristlet, although the phone slot is open and your phone could slip out. I think it would be safe as long as the handle were at the top. I received the oatmeal color, which is rather drab. It would be nice if it came in more colors. The sticker price on this case is $55, but I would never pay that. I would probably not pay more than $25-$30.

Conair Body Benefits Active Life Heating Pad
Conair Body Benefits Active Life Heating Pad
Price: $34.99
19 used & new from $34.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, versatile heating/cooling pad, February 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I think the best part of this is the versatility. It has a long band of fabric with Velcro on the ends that can go around your waist or shoulders to ease back, shoulder, and neck pain. Unlike old-fashioned heating pads that you had to lay on or drape over the aching body part and not move, the Velcro keeps this in place and allows you to be somewhat mobile, as far as the cord will allow. For the cool pack, you can be completely mobile.

It's rather narrow, which makes it great for knees and easier to attach to a shoulder, but it's a bit small for large areas like backs.

American Greetings Funny Sweater Cat Birthday Card with Flocking
American Greetings Funny Sweater Cat Birthday Card with Flocking
by justWink
Edition: Cards
Price: $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, high-quality card, February 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This card is cute and funny. You can tell it's not a cheap card. It has velvety flocking on the cover and a cute photo of a cat with a drawn-on argyle sweater vest. The message is exactly my type of humor. The envelope is nice, too.

I think the prices of cards have gotten way out of hand and I wouldn't normally splurge this much on a card. The price is why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars.

Hyland's Traumex, Natural Topical Cream for Muscle and Joint Pain Relief, 1.76 Oz
Price: $9.44
6 used & new from $9.44

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me., February 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really wanted this to work. What person who is in pain wouldn't? Unfortunately, I felt nothing. It says it's for sore muscles and minor arthritis pain. I have severe arthritis pain in my knees, so I didn't expect much. I tried it on my ankle that had been hurting me a little for weeks. Nothing there, either. Maybe this is good for minor muscle aches, but those aren't what I have, so I can't say if it's useful for those.

Cabochon Women's 'Joya' Quartz Stainless Steel Casual Watch, Color:Rose Gold-Toned (Model: 80418-RG-02S)
Price: $53.01
2 used & new from $53.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice-looking watch, February 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was pleasantly surprised at how pretty this watch is. It has a rose-toned band and case, with a silver-toned dial. There are pretty, clear crystals artfully arranged on the dial. The watch case is fairly large, but not too large, in my opinion. Inside the larger case, the actual watch face is pretty small. Between the smaller face and the larger case float 6 bezel-set crystals that move freely around the face. Well, sort of freely. I find myself constantly tapping the case to get one or two "stuck" crystals to join the others.

The band is very large. I have a large wrist and wear 8-inch bracelets, and this is loose on me. It flops around and the face often ends up on the inner part of my wrist. I also can't find any button/latch to open the band. Luckily, since it's so large, I can stick my finger under the band and get the latch to release.

Lastly, it has no crown to set the time. The booklet that comes with it contains instructions for several styles of their watches, but not this one. I knew the secret had to be on the back of the case, but it took reading another person's review to find it. There's a small divot in the center that you press with a pen or pointy object. The hands start spinning and you just keep pressing it until the time is set. It reminds me of setting digital watches in the old days.

Overall, I would recommend it. It's stylish, and I think a band that is too big is better than one that's too small. A jeweler can remove links, if needed. The watch comes in 3 other colors: silver-toned, gold-toned, and rose-toned with a blue dial.

Platinum-Plated Sterling Silver Swarovski Zirconia 3 cttw Oval 3 Stone Ring, Size 7
Price: $29.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, February 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have to admit, I wasn't expecting much when I ordered this. I have some real diamonds, and I also buy a lot of Diamonique from QVC. Those are excellent simulated diamonds. The stones in this ring are Swarovski crystals. When I'm looking to buy crystals, I know Swarovski are the best, but I didn't expect these stones to look so much like diamonds. The sparkle is excellent. Oval isn't my favorite stone shape, but still, I really like this ring. I didn't want to have to wear it a long time to find out if the platinum plating holds up before writing my review. I would have been satisfied if it were simply sterling silver and not plated, but the metal is shiny and beautiful, at least for now.

Hooked
Hooked
by Liz Fichera
30 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars A decent opposites attract story, February 13, 2016
This review is from: Hooked (Paperback)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I liked this book okay, but it isn't going in my YA hall of fame or anything. What most of the negative reviewers seemed to dislike was the character Ryan. Yes, he's not so great in the beginning, but I think that he's written pretty realistically. Teenage boys often ARE immature and jerky. I liked that, when his world view was expanded by a girl from a completely different background, he changed. I didn't find that hard to believe. People grow from experiences.

I recommend this book mostly based on its use of diversity and because of the strong female lead character.

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Shampoo (for Lighter Blondes), 8.45 Ounces (Pack of 2)
Price: $9.94
13 used & new from $9.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., February 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been a fan of John Frieda's anti-frizz products for years. I have fine, wavy hair. While it started out blonde, it has darkened over the years to a boring light brown. I have been getting extensive blonde and mango highlights for years. I try to use mostly color protection shampoos, but I think this wasn't a good choice for me. Some shampoos claim to help your colored blonde hair stay lighter longer, but I don't recommend this in conjunction with salon coloring.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20