Profile for K. Kraus > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 361

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Kraus "mskraus2u" RSS Feed (Pleasant Prairie, WI USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy S5, Ice
URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy S5, Ice
Price: $19.88
11 used & new from $17.91

4.0 out of 5 stars because I heard they are the best and most protective, September 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I had planned to order an Otter Box for my new phone, because I heard they are the best and most protective. They're also very expensive. I ended up settling for a $10 lime green case that is nice and hard with a good grip and a kickstand. I decided to order this one as an alternative and I like it. It's slimmer than the other one and doesn't have the grip of my other one, but this one is sleek-looking and fits better in my pocket. I thought it was silver when I ordered it, but it's actually clear. That's kind of nice, because I wanted the white phone, but color was moot when I put my case on it. Now I can actually see the white back of my phone. Also, this one is very easy to slip on and off. I gave it 4 stars because I don't think it is quite as protective as an Otter Box, or even my other cheap case, but it's sleek and I like the feel of it.

DII 100% Cotton, Machine Washable, Oversized 32 x 38" Jumbo Jenny Flour Sack Dishtowels, Set of 8, White
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars are these ever nice! They are huge, September 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I hadn't really looked yet, but I was in desperate need of these exact flour sack kitchen towels, and boy, are these ever nice! They are huge! They're really nice material and very white to start with. I hope I can keep them looking like that. I've been using ones that were my mother's from years and years ago and some are torn and all are dingy. I would strongly recommend these.

DII 100% Cotton Rag Rug for Entry Way, Kitchen Bathroom 20" x 31.5" Nautical Blue
Price: $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a really nice rag rug, August 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a really nice rag rug. It's just a typical rag rug, but the shades of blue are really pretty. I like that it's not made of typical kitchen colors. I prefer rugs for the kitchen to have rubber backing, because ones like this slip all over the kitchen floor, but you know rag rugs don't have that when you're making your purchase. For a simple rug, it's very nice and appears to be well-made, and it's machine washable.

Shotgun Lovesongs: A Novel
Shotgun Lovesongs: A Novel
by Nickolas Butler
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $27.81
36 used & new from $10.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Great debut, July 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I chose this book because it is set in Wisconsin, where I was born and raised and still live. While Little Wing is much smaller and more rural than my town, I certainly can relate to the small-town mid-west vibe.

A problem I often have with audio books is I don't always like the voices or styles of the narrators. I thought the narrators in this audio book did a good job. I mostly read "chick lit," so a book about the lifelong friendship of four males is a novelty for me. I enjoyed reading about them caring about each other, fighting with each other, and making up. I liked the character of Beth, Henry's wife, too. She was realistic and down to earth. The four main characters, while being the same age, coming from the same town and sharing a similar childhood, are so different. The story is told in alternating chapters by different characters, which keeps it interesting and different. I'd recommend this to anyone over 15, but I don't think teenagers would really find it very interesting.

Cake Boss Decorating Tools 24-Piece Advanced Decorating Tip Set
Cake Boss Decorating Tools 24-Piece Advanced Decorating Tip Set
Price: $24.99
13 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, nicely organized, July 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I don't bake cakes or cupcakes, but I do eat them. I gave this set to a friend who is a semi-professional cake/cupcake maker and has made beautiful designs in the past. She liked the set and said the quality was good. This set comes with no real instructions, so I think it's apt to call it an "advanced" set. Experts will know how to use these and what shapes they will make. It could be a good starter set, too, as long as you also purchase other tools and some instructions.

Take Me On (Pushing the Limits)
Take Me On (Pushing the Limits)
by Katie McGarry
Price: $13.70
53 used & new from $9.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great addition to the series, July 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I recently saw a meme about the joys of reading a great book and then discovering it's part of a series. This is so true. When I read Pushing the Limits, I immediately wanted more. I'm so glad that ideas flow out of Katie McGarry so easily! I think each of these books can be read as stand alones, but why would you want to when they're all so great? Maybe it's nostalgia, but my favorite is still the first one, Noah and Echo's story, Pushing the Limits. I love the way McGarry takes her secondary characters and gets you to care about them so that you're dying to read about them next. I agree with one other review who said there are actually too many things going on in this story, but even with that being true, it's a better story than almost all the other YA stuff out there. I can suspend my disbelief for a great story. I recommend you read this book, but read them all, in order.

Able Life Universal Stand Assist
Able Life Universal Stand Assist
Price: $99.99
6 used & new from $89.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful aid!, July 22, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Stand Assist could be a god-send for older/disabled people. Both my father and I are large and have bad knees, so being able to push off with our arms really helps us get off of couches and chairs. He put this together (he said it was really easy) and we've been using it on an old recliner that is slightly broken down. I used to pile extra pillows on the recliner to make it easier to get out of, but this helps even more. I'd recommend this for anyone older or weak who needs extra help getting out of low or soft chairs.

Meguiar's G16216 Ultimate Interior Detailer - 15.2 oz.
Meguiar's G16216 Ultimate Interior Detailer - 15.2 oz.
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for dashes, July 22, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm not a car buff, just a girl who has a fairly new car that I want to keep looking nice. I used to think Armor All was the best, but my dad says his car-guy friends say that's not good for the car. This cleaned and shined my dash and doors nicely. The spray worked wonderfully, just a couple sprays on a microfiber cloth and I was able to do my whole dash. The scent was tolerable, too. I would recommend this.

ShopNY Samsung Galaxy S5 Case-Heavy Duty Rugged Dual Layer Holster Case with Kickstand (Samsung Galaxy S5, Black) (GREEN)
Offered by CINEYO
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, inexpensive Galaxy S5 case, July 22, 2014
I was looking at Otter Boxes, but they cost a fortune. I decided to try this. For $10, I figured I didn't have much to lose. I really like it! It fits great and has great grip to it, without the annoying rubber feel that won't slid into your pocket. I may buy one in purple just because they're cheap and pretty.

Samsung Galaxy S5, White 16GB (Verizon Wireless)
Samsung Galaxy S5, White 16GB (Verizon Wireless)
Price: $599.99
6 used & new from $440.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this phone!, July 22, 2014
This is my first smartphone and I went right for the top of the line. I love everything about it. It's very easy to learn. I previously used an iPod Touch and this is as good as that, in my opinion. I love the pretty white! The screen is so sharp, it's amazing. The camera is excellent, too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20