Profile for Caitlin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Caitlin RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ep. 29 Misery Loves Company
Ep. 29 Misery Loves Company
DVD
Price: $1.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood Favorite, September 30, 2013
Growing up I loved Bobby's World and to find it on Amazon is awesome!!! It brings back so many memories. I would so buy it if they came out with a DVD set...

The Graduation
The Graduation
DVD
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comedy, September 30, 2013
I will be honest with you, when The Middle first aired I wasn't to sure about it because I thought it was coping off Malcolm In The Middle but I watched it one day its WAY funnier then Malcolm In The Middle!!! I even got my dad into and now he loves it!! This was one of my favorite episodes from season 4..

NCIS: Los Angeles: Season 3
NCIS: Los Angeles: Season 3
DVD ~ Chris O'Donnell
Price: $17.78
22 used & new from $17.76

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite crime shows, September 30, 2013
This review is from: NCIS: Los Angeles: Season 3 (DVD)
I have always loved NCIS LA since it fist aired but here recently I have really been into it. I have the first, second and fourth seasons. But the third one had been hard to find... I got it for $13 and it came in great condition.. I got the two day shipping and it arrived on time!!! Thanks so much..

Friday Night Lights (TV) Poster Movie UK F 11x17
Friday Night Lights (TV) Poster Movie UK F 11x17

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite posters!!!, September 30, 2013
I love Friday Night Lights and Tim Riggins is my favorite character.. I wanted this as a birthday gift for my birthday this year but my dad let me order it early because it was only $3.. It came in great condition and looks nice!!! By far one my favorite posters I own.. I ordered this from the same company I got a Mean Creek poster from and that too is in flawless condition ..

Mean Creek Poster Movie French 11x14
Mean Creek Poster Movie French 11x14

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice poster, September 30, 2013
Mean Creek is one my all time favorite movies!!! I sent my dad a link to a Friday Night Lights poster I wanted to order and he told me to also look at movie posters. He told me they had Mean Creek and I was sold on this one!!! It came in great condition and I love it!!! Very nice and I will do business again very soon...

Murder Detective
Murder Detective
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, September 30, 2013
This review is from: Murder Detective (App)
I downloaded this game recently and its fun!!!! I love crime shows and games and this one is def one my faves..

Guess the TV Show
Guess the TV Show
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Its alright, September 30, 2013
This review is from: Guess the TV Show (App)
Just like my review before this is okay. Not one of my faves but great to play when your board and a great game for TV lovers.

TV Show Quiz
TV Show Quiz

4.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, September 30, 2013
This review is from: TV Show Quiz (App)
This is an okay game. Not one my favorites but still fun. Its great to play when your board.Its also great for people who love TV

Crash - The Director's Cut (Two-Disc Special Edition)
Crash - The Director's Cut (Two-Disc Special Edition)
DVD ~ Don Cheadle
Offered by Knowbodybeatsdawiz
Price: $4.70
258 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, September 30, 2013
I now own this on Blu-Ray, the regular DVD and now The Director's Cut. I love the special features on this set.. Great movie too!!!!

Mud
Mud
DVD ~ Matthew McConaughey
Price: $4.75
116 used & new from $1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Must see, September 30, 2013
This review is from: Mud (DVD)
This is an outstanding movie!!! I love everything about it from the acting to the story and even where it was filmed. I highly recommend..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5