Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation
Profile for LA Hottie > Reviews

Browse

LA Hottie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 113

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LA Hottie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Bosch Season 2
Bosch Season 2
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show, March 29, 2016
This review is from: Bosch Season 2 (Amazon Video)
Season was great! Started slow but keep my attention. Hope we have a S3

Instapaper Poster
Instapaper Poster
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars USELESS, February 13, 2016
This review is from: Instapaper Poster (App)
This is useless. Will not let you log in and creates an endless loop. Should be removed from store. Waste of time.

Turning Point
Turning Point
DVD
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice weekend afternoon movie, November 24, 2015
This review is from: Turning Point (Amazon Video)
I enjoyed the movie. Some of the acting was questionable:) but it was a good story and held my attention I recommend it

Vitamin D3 Extreme by ProHealth (50,000 IU, 24 capsules) (Vitamin D Supplement)
Vitamin D3 Extreme by ProHealth (50,000 IU, 24 capsules) (Vitamin D Supplement)
Offered by ProHealth, Inc.
Price: $15.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely helped, November 16, 2015
I definitely feel better taking these. I was having really bad muscle pain and also low energy. I have been taking one a week for past month and muscle pain is gone and energy levels great. I noticed a difference after 1st week. I recommend this

Little Green: An Easy Rawlins Mystery
Little Green: An Easy Rawlins Mystery
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 12, 2015
Pretty good. Typical Easy with many twists. Not my favorite but Mouse is always on point. Looking forward to next book.

One Drop: My Father's Hidden Life--A Story of Race and Family Secrets
One Drop: My Father's Hidden Life--A Story of Race and Family Secrets
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 2, 2015
I really would like to have read Mr. Broyard's own account of his life. This is a nice memoir but I can't help but feel like something is missing. I found it interesting that he never told his children himself even when he was dying. I was expecting more from the book and had been wanting to read it for sometime.

Brothas Be, Yo Like George, Ain't That Funkin' Kinda Hard On You?: A Memoir
Brothas Be, Yo Like George, Ain't That Funkin' Kinda Hard On You?: A Memoir
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, January 21, 2015
What an imagination and life! My older brothers listened to Parliament and were big p funk fans. This book was insightful and honest. It was cool hearing about the other groups and George's creative mind is amazing!

Salem Rogers: Model of the Year 1998
Salem Rogers: Model of the Year 1998

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, January 18, 2015
Not funny, too loud, obnoxious. I would not watch this series

Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon Fire TV Stick
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, January 10, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
I purchased two of these when they first came out and were at a discounted price but did not use mine until Christmas. My brother who I purchased one for had a very easy setup but mine took three tries to get it to connect to my Wifi. Once connected it works pretty good. I do own a Roku and have to say that the Roku is smoother to use and has more channels. I have the Fire stick in my bedroom and it serves the purpose. I have watched movies from Amazon on it without any playback issues. I like the fact that it is portable.

Fire HD 6 Tablet, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, Citron
Fire HD 6 Tablet, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, Citron

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet!, January 10, 2015
I purchased one of the first Kindle Fires and I have too say they have come a long way baby! I have an Ipad but wanted something smaller that I could carry with me daily. I must say that I am very impressed with this tablet. The screen display is beautiful! I think it is a great size and looks like a paperback book to me. I will admit it is a tad heavier than I thought but not a big deal. I got the Citron color and it is so pretty! One of my issues with the first Fires was the speed and mine would freeze up. However, this device is quick and I have not had any issue with freezing up. I use it mostly for email,news apps,books. I do not use it for games so can't comment on that. I did have an issue with the screen being too bright even on the lowest setting but I found and app that allows me to change that and now it is great for reading books too. I have seen a few other reviews regarding the brightness issue so maybe next device Amazon will take note of it. This is a great tablet for the price and I really have no issues to report. I recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12