Profile for MistressB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 87

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MistressB RSS Feed (Colorado Springs)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Knorr Pasta Sides, Alfredo 4.4 oz  ( 12 count )
Knorr Pasta Sides, Alfredo 4.4 oz ( 12 count )
Offered by Special Supply
Price: $26.63
13 used & new from $11.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Knorr Alfredo Pasta Side, May 18, 2014
I received my order by the date promised. Really like the seperate boxes. Makes it so much easier to stack in my pantry & still have easy access to them. These have Great flavor & so easy & fast to cook.

Knorr Pasta Sauce, Parma Rosa 1.3 oz
Knorr Pasta Sauce, Parma Rosa 1.3 oz
Offered by Bargain The People
Price: $39.85
7 used & new from $39.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Knorr Parma Rosa Sauce, May 18, 2014
I did receive my order on time, as promised. I can't find this sauce anywhere, here in Colorado Springs. This is one of my absolute Favorite sauces over spaghetti or linguine. Awesome flavor & I Will Definitely be ordering this again ;)

Knorr Italian Sides, Creamy Garlic Shells 4.4 oz
Knorr Italian Sides, Creamy Garlic Shells 4.4 oz
Offered by MyQuickMart
Price: $25.99
9 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Knorr Pasta Sides, May 18, 2014
I received my order on time, as promised. Nothing damaged or broken. I really like that they come in seperate boxes. Makes it so much easier to stack in my pantry & still have easy access to them. Great flavor & so easy to cook. They go with any meat you wanna cook.

Knorr Pasta Sides, Creamy Chicken 4.2 oz
Knorr Pasta Sides, Creamy Chicken 4.2 oz
Offered by DM-Market, Online Groceries APO/FPO/DPO
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Knorr Pasta Sides, May 18, 2014
I received my order on time. I really like that it's packaged in seperate boxes so I can stack them in my pantry & have easy access to them. They have Great flavor & are so fast & easy to cook. They go well with any meat.

Gardettos Italian Cheese Blend Mix - 14 Bags of 5.5 Oz Tj20
Gardettos Italian Cheese Blend Mix - 14 Bags of 5.5 Oz Tj20
Offered by Deep Discount Center
Price: $53.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Gardetto Italian Cheese, May 18, 2014
These should be labeled "Addictive" ;) I Luv these Gardetto's. They're my favorite of all the Gardetto flavors. I like that these bags aren't really big because I'd eat the whole bag. They're the perfect size to grab on the go.

COLORcode Square Dinner Plate, Black Truffle, Set of 4
COLORcode Square Dinner Plate, Black Truffle, Set of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Dinner Plates, May 18, 2014
I Really like these plates. They arrived in perfect condition, Very well packed. They're not too heavy but, are very sturdy & bigger than I thought. I'm very pleased with them.

Aloe Vesta Bathing Cloths
Aloe Vesta Bathing Cloths
Offered by ConvaTec Inc
Price: $5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Aloe Bathing Cloths, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Aloe Vesta Bathing Cloths (Misc.)
I'm pretty much bed ridden right now :( I get extremely Hypoxic when I stand, so I'm not able to take a shower everyday & these wipes work incredibly well for the days I can't shower. They clean, disinfect, & get rid of any smell from sweat or dirt. And they don't dry out your skin.

Joe the King
Joe the King
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Joe The King ;), February 11, 2014
This is a Great movie. Very Good acting, especially if you're a Val Kilmer fan. Even though the actual story is a bit sad, it's a really Good movie. I'd recommend this movie Forsure ;)

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, Family Christmas Story ;), January 5, 2014
This movie is Hilarious. I've watched it since it was made in "1986". I watch it every Christmas & laugh. It's become such a "Classic". It's a Family tradition of sorts now in Our house ;)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Wallet/Cell Holder, October 14, 2013
Arrived on time & Well packaged. It's smaller than I expected but, I Do like it. Is Very nice. My only complaint would be that it doesn't have a place to put a pen or stylus. Otherwise I'd have given it a 5 star. Very sturdy & Well made.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9