Profile for Robin Cline > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 88

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robin Cline "Solarobby" RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
40 Super Bright Finger Flashlights - LED Finger Lamps - Rave Finger Lights
40 Super Bright Finger Flashlights - LED Finger Lamps - Rave Finger Lights
Offered by Anley Direct
Price: $6.59
39 used & new from $0.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Forty???, June 7, 2014
Guess how many I received in the package? Four. And out of those four, only TWO work! I contacted them in China and they told me the people who make them were on vacation and they gave me a refund. Very silly.

Zoku Quick Pops Recipe Book
Zoku Quick Pops Recipe Book
Offered by Groove
Price: $17.99
39 used & new from $4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 7, 2014
If you have a Zoku Quick Pop maker (or two....I have the original one-slot and then I bought the double-slot here at Amazon), I recommend you get this creative little book, which will inspire you.

Men's Fashion and Dress PU Belt 1.5 " Wide Black-L
Men's Fashion and Dress PU Belt 1.5 " Wide Black-L
Offered by DONAMICHI LEATHER
Price: $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT a Large....PLUS....., June 7, 2014
So I ordered three of the XL and they're fine. Decided to go with the L, since the XL are a little too big. They sent me one brown one, which is great, but this one, the black one, must be a women's size L, because it is MUCH shorter length-wise than the brown one, which is perfect. I'm not returning it, though, because the price was so low it's sort of silly. HOWEVER, this package came to me with POSTAGE DUE: the seller paid for 4 ounces, but the package weighed in at 6, so I had to shell out a buck at the p.o. No biggie, of course, but let's face it, that's really bad form.

Holmes Oscillating Heater Adjustable Thermostat RED Warmth for your space
Holmes Oscillating Heater Adjustable Thermostat RED Warmth for your space

3.0 out of 5 stars A good heater/fan, with oscillation....BUT......., June 7, 2014
I bought this heater because the one I originally bought at Target (on clearance, for twenty bucks) stopped oscillating after about 6 months. They weren't selling it anymore there, so I came online to try to find it somewhere else. Found it here, finally, and bought the last red one. It seems to run okay on both modes (heating and fanning), but the front grill was put on wrong, so it sticks up over the top, whre the two controls are. I tried to return it for a replacement but...guess what? This was the last one, in any color, and I cannot even buy it at the Holmes site.

Of course, I could return it for a refund, but I decided to keep it; I like it that much. I do not think I would ever buy another Holmes heater/fan again, however - this one should NEVER have left their premises in this condition, plain and simple.

Marley Coffee,Get Up, Stand Up, Single Serve RealCup Organic Light Roast for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 24 Count
Offered by Better than Outlet
Price: $13.51
9 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Drinking it now!, June 7, 2014
As I said in my Sampler Pack review, this is the best of the four I tried. Mellow but not tasteless, subtle and divine.

Flents Quiet Please Foam Ear Plugs  25 Pair,  (Pack of 2)
Flents Quiet Please Foam Ear Plugs 25 Pair, (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet, please....., June 7, 2014
....Can't you see I'm writing a review??!

This is a great product, I've used it for years. They fit really well, keep out noise, and let you sleep much better. Highly recommend.

Knorr Salat Kronung Dill-Krauter (Salad Herbs and Dill), 5-Count Packets
Knorr Salat Kronung Dill-Krauter (Salad Herbs and Dill), 5-Count Packets
Offered by Vertical_FM Shipped Freshly From Germany
Price: $3.76
7 used & new from $3.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too shabby, June 7, 2014
This is a great product, it makes a terrific salad dressing, but there are a couple of questionable ingredients in it. Still, I could see myself buying it again.

Vita Coco Kids Paradise Punch Coconut Water, 6 Ounce Containers (Pack of 6)
Vita Coco Kids Paradise Punch Coconut Water, 6 Ounce Containers (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for kids, June 7, 2014
Tried this because I am into coconut water major big time, and the original Vita Coco is a very good product. These little packets are wonderful, too. They have other things added, which make them really great for Zoku Quick Pops and Nutri-Bullet Blasts as well as - yup - a drink mixer (with coconut-flavored Malibu or even just normal vodka). Highly recommend.

Kuchenprofi 6-Inch Stainless Steel Whisk
Kuchenprofi 6-Inch Stainless Steel Whisk
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $7.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, June 7, 2014
I use this mostly to whip up small portions of salad dressings, but of course it can be utilized for any number of things. Perfectly designed, love it.

SeaSnax Roasted Olive Seaweed 5 Sheets, .54-Ounce (Pack of 4)
SeaSnax Roasted Olive Seaweed 5 Sheets, .54-Ounce (Pack of 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless for sushi rolls, June 7, 2014
These are not useable for making sushi rolls - the seaweed just falls apart. Wouldn't eat it as a 'snack' either, so basically this product, for me, is worthless.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9