Profile for kenjisan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kenjisan RSS Feed

Roku 2 XD Streaming Player 1080p (Old Version)
Roku 2 XD Streaming Player 1080p (Old Version)
Offered by Bayshore Corp.
Price: $104.98
27 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Roku 2 XD, May 1, 2013
After we had received this device it was pretty simple to hook up and we are watching all kind of movies and TV shows. This is a Great Product!!!

Shooter
Shooter
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A movie that makes common sense actions seem so real!, April 28, 2013
This review is from: Shooter (Amazon Instant Video)
This is a very good movie because it shows what can happen when you get bad intel and what happens and then the way the main character works around everything that has happened to him with out some future high tech gadgets but uses his own methods from past experiences to get the job Done!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Papa's Toy!, March 17, 2013
I fly this helicopter so much that I got my grand kids hooked on it too! And when I need to calm them down I bru=ing this out and we are having a great time and everyone is Happy!

Allen Company Aluminum Frame Pack with Pouch for Processing Tools (Break-Up)
Allen Company Aluminum Frame Pack with Pouch for Processing Tools (Break-Up)
Price: $78.29
13 used & new from $78.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great product, March 17, 2013
I bought this pack frame because my old pack frame was not holding up because of it's age (Old and starting to Break) and it is Great!

Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
116 used & new from $48.77

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best money you can Spend, March 17, 2013
Actually I bought this Kindle for my Better half and my Wife simply loves it she takes it everywhere with her!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars a pleasent surprise, June 10, 2012
After receivng this unit and chagring it as oer the instructions call out for it was just so easy to fly and a real hit with my grandsons as much as myself. The age limit may say for 14 and up but I am already teaching my 7 year old grandson to fly thus helicoter already but only during the day light hours.I fly this at night and with the lights flashing makes us feel like we are watching a movie so at this time I really do not know who is a kid me or my grandsons!!!

Amazon Gift Card - Email - Amazon Kindle
Amazon Gift Card - Email - Amazon Kindle
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars best gift to give!, April 25, 2012
When you can not really know what you should give after all efforts to figure out on who gets what .... "Bam" all you need to do is take a little time go on line purchase a gift card and send it to your intended gift receipent either by mail or e-mail and all is GOOD!!!