Profile for Pamela Larson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pamela Larson RSS Feed

The One That Got Away
The One That Got Away
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 18, 2015
Fun, fast read.

Sanctum (Guards of the Shadowlands Book 1)
Sanctum (Guards of the Shadowlands Book 1)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick read, June 8, 2014
Quick and fun fantasy. If you liked the Divergent series by Veronica Roth, you will like this book. I started the second book in this series immediately.

KHOMO Apple iPad Air Case - Black 360 Degree Rotating Stand Case Cover With Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature For iPad Air Tablet
Offered by Onix Venture Group
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, May 24, 2014
This is a nice case. It protects the iPad and keeps it clean. The rotation of the case makes it nice for either orientation while in use. This item was received in 2 days with amazon prime shipping. The fit was perfect. The price was a good value too.

Downton Abbey Season 2
Downton Abbey Season 2
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm hooked!, June 13, 2013
Very well done. Im a little late coming to the party, but I now understand what all the hype is about. This is a fantastic series. I haven't seen anything like it. The story is so well done and the acing is excellent. Don't miss this.

Levi's Women's Classic Bold Curve ID Straight Leg Jean, Rocking Blue, 10 Long
Levi's Women's Classic Bold Curve ID Straight Leg Jean, Rocking Blue, 10 Long

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love these jeans!, November 13, 2012
This is my second pair of bold ID jeans. I love them. I have always had trouble finding jeans to fit in the hips and thighs and still not gap at the waist. These feel like they were made for me. No gaping at the waist and I can bend over without worrying about showing more than I want to. I did buy a size bigger than I normally wear just like the sizing chart suggested. The front pockets are kind of shallow, but I don't really put things in my pockets anyway. The long length is also a plus.

Star Wars Deluxe C3PO Costume Child Medium
Star Wars Deluxe C3PO Costume Child Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Costume, November 6, 2011
The costume was well made and very durable. The mask held up very well to being dropped on the ground, etc. with no dents or scratches. My 5 year old loved it and wore it all day to school as well as all night for trick or treating. It washed very well too.