Profile for dmichaelc > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

dmichaelc RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Himalayan Dog Chew, Mixed Pack (contains 3 pieces)
Himalayan Dog Chew, Mixed Pack (contains 3 pieces)
Price: $21.99
15 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Treats For Strong Chewers, February 28, 2015
I have a 55 lb. pitbull and she is a ferocious chewer. She goes through bully sticks like pretzels. These give her a bit more of a challenge and she absolutely loves them. I like to give her these as a treat because they are 100% natural and they are great for strong chewers like a pitbull. I'm not sure if the review on Amazon mentions this but if you take it away from your dog when there is a small piece remaining, approx. 1 to 1 and 1/2 inches, and put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds, it will expand and become less dense. This allows the dog to break the small piece up more easily and it lessens the likelihood of them wanting to swallow the entire small piece thus making it much safer. Just make sure to let it cool before giving it back to the dog.

Home-it 35 K Cup Holder for Keurig K-cup Coffee Pod Holder Keurig K Cup Holders Carousel Organizer
Offered by All-Home
Price: $30.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Had a broken weld!!!!, February 28, 2015
Not a bad product except that one of the ringed bars that extends down from the top had a broken weld on the bottom. This caused that one bar to flex back and forth because it is loose. I've managed to snap the broken weld connection back into place but I don't know how long that will last. Other than the one broken weld it seems to be a good little product for compact storage of your K-cups.

Keurig K145 OfficePRO Brewing System with Bonus K-Cup Portion Trial Pack
Keurig K145 OfficePRO Brewing System with Bonus K-Cup Portion Trial Pack
Offered by YDS
Price: $115.49
75 used & new from $96.78

5.0 out of 5 stars I've used several before in various businesses and this one performs just as well if not better than those, February 23, 2015
This is my first personal Keurig that I have owned. I've used several before in various businesses and this one performs just as well if not better than those. I did some research on the Keurigs before deciding on this one and I'm glad I went with it. Seems one of the most critical dislikes about this one is the "noise" it makes. I'm sorry but if the level of "noise" put out by this machine is bothersome to you, you might want to leave the library you must work in. The only sound this machine seems to put out is the suctioning of water and dispersal of various flavored liquids into your cup.

IMHO, this is a great little coffee dispenser and making a great cup of coffee using the Keuring K-cups is extremely simple and the clean up is almost non-existant. Throw the used K-cup away and you're done!

Stainless Steel Pet Id Tags: Bone, Round, Heart, and Rectangle. Includes up to 8 Lines of Customized Text - Front and Back Engraving. Polished Mirror-finish Surface.
Offered by DogCollars
Price: $7.45
3 used & new from $7.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to order using the "this is a gift" feature ..., February 23, 2015
Easy to order using the "this is a gift" feature and arrived quickly I ordered the bone shaped tag and it appears to be of good quality. The etching on the tag is clear and neat. This is a good product and at a good price!

77 Days in September
77 Days in September

5.0 out of 5 stars 77 Days in September, March 4, 2013
Damn good book! Mr. Gorham, it's a shame a major publisher hasn't recognized your talent and brought you into the fold. Granted, this is the first book authored by you that I've read, but I found it to be highly entertaining and well written. Congratulations on presenting a highly plausible scenario that could affect all of us and presenting it in a manner that was enjoyable to read.

I see this is your only book offered on A.com. Do you have anything else in the works?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 5, 2013 5:34 AM PST

Contigo AUTOSEAL Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, 16 Ounces, Black
Contigo AUTOSEAL Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, 16 Ounces, Black
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $41.84
4 used & new from $22.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Contigo Insulated Tumbler, February 23, 2013
This is a really nice product. It keeps my coffee hot for hours and, believe it or not, doesn't drip liquid. Don't forget to purchase something that enables you to wash a tall, thin cup if you buy this because your hand is not going to fit down into it when you wash it. The top can be placed on the top rack of the dishwasher.

Hamilton Beach Single Serve Scoop Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel (49981)
Hamilton Beach Single Serve Scoop Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel (49981)
Offered by Main Street Housewares
Price: $47.99
86 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars HB Coffee Maker, February 23, 2013
I've had this for a little less than a week now and I'm still "fine tuning" the coffee amounts and using the "bold" vs. the "regular" brew options. I've found out very quickly that, for me, using just half the scoop rather than filling to the max line works best. The first time I filled the scoop to the max line, the coffee grounds ended up on the shower head. I don't need coffee that is super strong and filling the scoop half way full with the type of grind I'm using works well. Right now I've only used Gevalia and Dunkin' Donuts brand and they have tasted great.

Temperature wise, the coffee maker also works well. If you can drink your coffee right down after making it with the HB, you must have a defective unit. After brewing coffee directly into my Contigo Coffee Cup, it stayed super hot for the next one and a half hours and probably would have much longer but I had finished it by then.

The Remaining: Refugees
The Remaining: Refugees

5.0 out of 5 stars The Remaining, February 23, 2013
I just finished reading the trilogy. Personally, I thought this was a fantastic reading experience. I'm a huge fan of AMC's "The Walking Dead" and for some reason, Captain Harden reminds me a lot of Rick. I'm looking forward to the fourth book in this series.

Wagner's 76026 Oil Sunflower Seed, 20-Pound Bag
Wagner's 76026 Oil Sunflower Seed, 20-Pound Bag
Offered by The System Sellers
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wagner's Sunflower Seed, February 23, 2013
This looks like a fairly good sunflower seed and the birds love it. Not a bad price either! I would have given the product 5 stars but, like almost every other sunflower seed brand I've purchased, it contains a fair amount of extraneous debris mixed in.

4 Pet Food Can Covers 3.14 In. + 1 Spoon
4 Pet Food Can Covers 3.14 In. + 1 Spoon
Offered by Safetrader Los Angeles
Price: $7.50
4 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet Food Lids, February 23, 2013
These don't cost a great deal but work well. I have been covering my dog's 5.5 ounce cans of food with aluminum foil but that really doesn't create the best seal. These lids do seal well and are worth it in the long run.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4