ARRAY(0x95777a38)

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kadie RSS Feed

Slayers: Lina Inverse Plush
Slayers: Lina Inverse Plush
Offered by eknight-media
Price: $17.87
4 used & new from $12.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Plushie!!!!, December 18, 2011
This review is from: Slayers: Lina Inverse Plush (Toy)
This is the first plushie I've ever purchased, and I'm glad that I purchased from Amazon. The plushie got here in no time at all and there was plenty of time to wrap it for Christmas. Though I picked it out, I recieved it as a Christmas present from my brother before he left for bootcamp, and that alone makes it sentimental. Lina Inverse is one of my favorite anime characters. She was the first person I ever drew. So all this would set a pretty high bar for the doll to meet, and this plushie definitely met my standards. I couldn't be more happy with the purchase.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Nintendo DS
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Nintendo DS
Offered by Budget Video Games Inc.
Price: $21.23
85 used & new from $12.48

4.0 out of 5 stars o(^'^)o, December 18, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This is a really great game. I bought it so I could share it with my best friend. She knows all about Kingdom Hearts, but this was my first time ever owning a Kingdom Hearts game. I was surprised how easy it was to keep up. Another thing I was surprised by is that, since I have a Nintendo DS Lite, I expected the graphics to be blocky and hard to see, like they are with most DS Lite games. But the graphics on this game were astounding, and I could see everything way clearer than I'd thought possible.