Profile for Barbara A. King > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Barbara A. King "Choppy" RSS Feed (Sierra Vista AZ USA)

Page: 1 | 2
The Best of the Supremes on the Ed Sullivan Show
The Best of the Supremes on the Ed Sullivan Show
DVD ~ Supremes
Price: $12.68
41 used & new from $7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, October 9, 2013
I love Motown artists so much!!! I was disappointed that the picture quality of this DVD was not great, and specific performances were not on this DVD.

James Brown: Live at the Boston Garden - April 5, 1968
James Brown: Live at the Boston Garden - April 5, 1968
DVD ~ James Brown
Price: $11.98
35 used & new from $6.95

3.0 out of 5 stars I Love JB, October 9, 2013
I love James Brown so much!!! I was disappointed that the picture quality of this DVD was not great, and James Brown did not dance enough for me. I love watching him do the splits.

Double Dynamite
Double Dynamite
DVD ~ James Brown
Offered by newbury_comics
Price: $9.72
31 used & new from $5.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Love James Brown, October 9, 2013
This review is from: Double Dynamite (DVD)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2013 7:46 AM PST

Porgy & Bess [1959 Film All Region Dvd]
Porgy & Bess [1959 Film All Region Dvd]
4 used & new from $10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture quality sucks, October 9, 2013
Picture quality sucks, sometimes makes my eyes and head hurt from squinting so. Wish I had a much better copy, please.

Samsung OEM Standard Battery for Samsung Brightside SCH-U380 EB424255YZ
Samsung OEM Standard Battery for Samsung Brightside SCH-U380 EB424255YZ
Offered by OEM Battery Supply
Price: $6.69
24 used & new from $3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Short Charge, October 9, 2013
It doesn't hold a charge as long as I expected, was told. Other than that, I'm happy to have it.

100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia extract with HCA, Clinically Proven, Made in the USA.60 capsules
Offered by Quality Life Essentials
Price: $14.50
2 used & new from $12.50

2.0 out of 5 stars I Gained Weight from these pills, October 9, 2013
I have not lost a pound since I've been taking this! I gained pounds since I've been taking this!!! WTH?!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great decal to display on your vehicle!!, June 20, 2012
This is a great decal to display on your vehicle!! This is a great decal to display on your vehicle!! This is a great decal to display on your vehicle!! This is a great decal to display on your vehicle!! This is a great decal to display on your vehicle!! This is a great decal to display on your vehicle!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2012 12:36 PM PDT

Red Rubberized Hard Phone Cover for LG enV3 VX-9200 Verizon Protector Case
Red Rubberized Hard Phone Cover for LG enV3 VX-9200 Verizon Protector Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price I paid!, December 20, 2011
Perfect for the price I paid! It protects very well and it is so soft and smooth. I love it!

Black Sabbath DVD Starring Boris Karloff, Mark Damon Authentic Region 1
Black Sabbath DVD Starring Boris Karloff, Mark Damon Authentic Region 1
DVD ~ Boris Karloff
13 used & new from $8.70

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Scariest Movie I've ever watched!, December 20, 2011
This is the first scary movie I watched in a theater, I was 8 years old. I still have nightmares to this day about this movie. Second to the Exorcist, this is th most Scariest Movie I've ever watched!

SCREAM quietly
SCREAM quietly
by Elizabeth Carlson
Price: $15.82
31 used & new from $1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Yet Read, December 20, 2011
This review is from: SCREAM quietly (Paperback)
I have not read this book yet, but hope to soon (thanks to the writer's son, Paul, whom I work in the same office with). I just found out about this book and about his mother (the writer of this book) during a conversation Paul and I were having about North Korea's Kim Jong-Il's death. I hope to personally meet the writer and get a copy of her book within the next few days (she's coming here to visit Paul for Christmas)!!

I gave this book 5 stars already before reading it because of all the reviews here have given it 5 stars!! And Paul says it's a super-duper fantastic read, well written, so his word is good enough for me!

Page: 1 | 2