Profile for Constance > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Constance RSS Feed (Stuart, FL)

Page: 1 | 2
The Hundred-Foot Journey (Theatrical) [HD]
The Hundred-Foot Journey (Theatrical) [HD]
Price: $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I will watch anything with Helen Mirren, December 10, 2014
I think the story was really wonderful. It was a great cast and the scenery was absolutely beautiful however I would've liked to of seen how the food affected them the way that it seems to at the end of the movie. Overall a very nice movie. I would recommend it

Guardians of the Galaxy (Plus Bonus Features)
Guardians of the Galaxy (Plus Bonus Features)
Price: $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars This is not the original theatrical release!!!, November 21, 2014
So so disappointed. This is not the original theatrical release. You miss the entire meaning of the great sound track, it is edited poorly and there are big chunck's of the original movie missing. The biggest loss besides the story behind the sound track is the lack of who the characters are. Amazon was gracious enough to refund the money I spent to buy the movie. I look forward to the original movie.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2014 2:41 PM PST

i-Blason Enhanced Stereo Alarm Clock Speaker Docking Station for Apple iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5th Generation, iTouch 5G, iPod Nano 7g, iPad 4, and iPad Mini with 8 Pin Lightning Connector Integrated (Black)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $49.99
5 used & new from $49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed, August 21, 2014
I very rarely have issues with anything I purchase on Amazon, but I bought this when I also purchased my new iPod. I needed the pin for the new iPod. I had an I-home for my originally Ipod and that is fantastic (I use that for my iPhone 4s).

This docking station worked for about a week and not it does not attach securely enough to the docking station that I am able to play music. So with that said, I will need to purchase a different type of docking station. $50 down the drain.

Stainless Steel Claddagh Ring with Celtic Knot Eternity Design (4mm) - Size 8
Stainless Steel Claddagh Ring with Celtic Knot Eternity Design (4mm) - Size 8
Offered by West Coast Jewelry
Price: $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful ring., July 23, 2014
I love Celtic jewelry and this ring is beautiful. It isn't to big and the band on the ring is absolutely beautiful. i have bought this for several people in our family.

Osis Thrill Fibre Gum 100ml
Osis Thrill Fibre Gum 100ml
Offered by Less4Beauty
Price: $15.95
21 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I love all of the OSIS products, July 23, 2014
I love all of the OSIS products. This is easy to work with and has a great bubble gum smell to it.

Star Trek Into Darkness [HD]
Star Trek Into Darkness [HD]
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a great movie by JJ Abrahams, July 23, 2014
Again, a great movie by JJ Abrahams. The story is fantastic, acting is good, there is a lot of humor, and the effects are impressive. I have watched this movie along with the 2009 Star Trek many times and will be watching it again. I never get tired of it.

Stained Glass Teapot Accent Lamp Tiffany Style Tea Pot Kettle
Stained Glass Teapot Accent Lamp Tiffany Style Tea Pot Kettle
Price: $68.20
3 used & new from $67.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier, February 5, 2014
This was a Christmas Gift for my 82 year old mother. She collects tea pots so the idea of a lamp, which is on the shelf of the pass through between the kitchen and dining room for all to see. It is a big hit and everyone who comes into her home LOVES it.

Signature 100% Whole Bean Coffee Suppremo, Columbian, 2-Pound
Signature 100% Whole Bean Coffee Suppremo, Columbian, 2-Pound
Offered by ShippedFast
Price: $20.17
12 used & new from $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST..., February 5, 2014
I love the whole beans, although the ground version is also delicious. I will not buy any other coffee going forward. It has a wonderful smooth taste. I use it for my espresso and latte's too.

Coleman Trekking Poles
Coleman Trekking Poles
Price: $23.59
9 used & new from $22.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I will get these to work if it kills me..., February 5, 2014
This review is from: Coleman Trekking Poles (Sports)
I was so excite to get these because the reviews were great and I wanted to get more out of my walks and hikes however one of the poles will not allow me "lock" it into the desired length. I will go onto You Tube again to get the instruction on what COULD be wrong.

ITALIAN HOME COLLECTION 1500 TC Luxury Soft Wrinkle Resistant Striped TWIN Sheet Set, IVORY
Offered by Dealway
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars They look beautiful and are incredibly soft, February 5, 2014
I was happy to see these wonderful sheets in Ivory. The stripes just give them such a great look. These sheets wash beautifully and are so so soft. I bought another set in white for my queen size bed too.

Page: 1 | 2