Profile for Salim > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Salim RSS Feed

Wonderland [HD]
Wonderland [HD]
DVD
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome movie, January 14, 2014
Great movie. Hard to find a copy of it anywhere online. So glad it was on amazon streaming. It was a hit with my house guests too.

Nike Men's Air Max 1 Cool Grey/Sonic Yellow/Blk/Sl Running Shoes 11 Men US
Nike Men's Air Max 1 Cool Grey/Sonic Yellow/Blk/Sl Running Shoes 11 Men US
Offered by GameDaySoles
Price: $86.43
6 used & new from $74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking shoes, December 11, 2013
The Air Max to me is a perfect blend between air force ones and running shoes, which make them perfect for everyday wear. I would like to see more Air Max 1 but in colors which are less flashy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2014 7:46 AM PST

Lucky Brand Men's 181 Relaxed Straight Leg Jean In Medium Clarksville, Medium Clarksville, 29x32
Price: $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Jeans for Capitalists, December 11, 2013
Love my new Lucky brand jeans. Excellent quality and looks. People can tell that I spent time picking out these jeans because they stand out in a sea of blue.

Hanes Men's 5-Pack Classics Tartan Boxer - Colors May Vary
Hanes Men's 5-Pack Classics Tartan Boxer - Colors May Vary
Price: $15.49 - $46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Boxers, December 11, 2013
These really are good boxers. I am very impressed with the quality, material, and assembly. Oh, and the colors are so perfect and classic, I ended up buying another pack a few days later. These are not found in stores!

Medal of Honor - Playstation 3
Medal of Honor - Playstation 3
Offered by BLS Mart
Price: $17.99
219 used & new from $1.98

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT GOOD, October 12, 2010
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I had high hopes for this game but when I actually sat down to play it online it was awful. The gameplay is almost identical to BC2. Some reviews said it was faster and more similar to MW2 but they were total lies. This game doesn't even compare to MW2.

-The gameplay was slow and laggy compared to any Call of Duty game which is the same issue that turned me off from BC2.

-There are too many spawn kills which is also something I experienced in BC2. I tried hardcore mode and I was literally getting sniped/RPG'd/mortar striked the instant I spawned.

I am planning on selling this game and getting Black Ops next month. Will be playing MW2 and SC2 until then. I would call this a total loss but at least I am getting a $20 credit on Amazon which I will use for Black Ops.

Coby CA-747 Dual Position CD/MD/MP3 Cassette Adapter
Coby CA-747 Dual Position CD/MD/MP3 Cassette Adapter
Offered by Electronics Warehouse Outlet
Price: $12.99
5 used & new from $9.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, September 6, 2010
I know there are cheaper tape adapters out there but this one is really good. Have been using it for a year with no problems at all.

ARRIS / Motorola SURFboard SB5101U DOCSIS 2.0 Cable Modem - Non-Retail Packaging (Brown Box)
Offered by BLINQ
Price: $22.29
224 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect way to save $5 from Concast Bill, September 6, 2010
If you have cable internet there is no reason you should be renting a cable modem! Buy your own and stop wasting money. This cable modem has been working flawlessly for me for almost 6 months.

Waterpik JP-140 RainFall Showerhead with Adjustable Arm, Chrome
Waterpik JP-140 RainFall Showerhead with Adjustable Arm, Chrome
Price: $20.88
29 used & new from $8.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement shower head, September 6, 2010
It's a million times better than the shower head that came with my apartment but the holes do get clogged up after a few months and you have to clean it out.