Profile for JanetG > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 269

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JanetG RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
A Forever Family (Forever Trilogy, 6)
A Forever Family (Forever Trilogy, 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like Coming Home for the Holidays, July 6, 2015
What a wonderful way to say goodbye to the Black family! In many ways they are the family we always would like to have as our own, gorgeous successful loving parents, devoted brother and sister, and a gaggle of character best friends! I did cry as I read the last lines of this book, knowing all the trials and tribulations that could haunt the Blacks have finally been put to rest. You'll get a HEA wrap up of the gang..Connor, Ellery, Julia, Collin and the kids SO's. A fitting homage to our beloved Denny who saw Connor and Ellery through good and bad times. A goodbye to Peyton, Henry & Hailey, Mason, Landon, Diane and Jacob. A hello and goodbye to Lucas we wish we could have seen you earlier. To the whole Black Family I loved your stories and I will miss you, thank you for existing! THANK YOU SANDI LYNN for giving this courageous and passionately loving family to us!
🌟❤️😢👩‍👩‍👧‍👦☺️❤️

Cale (Walk Of Shame #3)
Cale (Walk Of Shame #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars One Last Walk of Shame, July 4, 2015
This was a bit shorter than I expected but so glad it was out and that I got to read the last characters love story. Cale saved himself for the girl next door since she left him and has been waiting for her as she was waiting for him. Such a sweet thing for a raunchy, sexy, alpha stripper to do. Just a bit of a twist from the regular everyday alpha male. Victoria Ashley has a way with the raunchy and Lordy I sure love it. This is book 3 and the wrap up of Walk of Shame. Loved that it didn't take long to read and enjoyed all the sweet AND hot goings on as I have with Hemy and Slades stories!
My star and hotness rating.... 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. ❤️

About Last Night
About Last Night

5.0 out of 5 stars A Super Sweet Story, July 4, 2015
This review is from: About Last Night (Kindle Edition)
Even though this is the story about a girl crushing on her brother s best friend Belle Aurora gave us a little twist, she made the guy an escort! I was a little upset that he had "clients" for a few chapters, it was hastily brought to a conclusion when Matt Quinn started falling for the "friend" and upcoming client he was texting and calling.
It has some pretty humorous dialogue and even the he was a ho for hire I thought he was pretty darn sweet.
I really liked this story and I think you will too!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Ride Steady (Chaos)
Ride Steady (Chaos)
Offered by Hachette Book Group

5.0 out of 5 stars I So Love This Series!, July 3, 2015
Kristen Ashley does it again! She has given us another wonderful biker love story that we'll remember forever, and will want to read over and over again. I have to say that my all time favorite so far has been Own the Wind with Shy and Tabby, but I think I have a tie with Joker and Carissa!
This series is also my all time favorite MC series too a little violence but not enough to make you shudder, just a foreshadowing of what it could be. But the attraction is the badass biker who gives his heart to a special woman. It lights all my romantic heart candles and keeps them burning right through the story!
Loved this story I think you will too!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 star and hotness ratings x a gazillion!

Insider (Exodus End World Tour Book 1)
Insider (Exodus End World Tour Book 1)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll LOVE THE INSIDER! 💖 🎤🎼🎶🎸🎸, July 1, 2015
Fans of the Backstage Pass (Sinners) series will not and should not miss this from my favorite Olivia Cunning.
This book centres around Logan Schmidt, bass player for Exodus End (EE) and he decent into being a good man, a man that can love, and the man that falls in love with sweet virginal Toni Nichols. I won't keep going into my rendition of the plot...you can do that yourself, all I want to say is you'll laugh your *ss off at these two.ove birds, and the rest of the band, Dare, Max, Steve, and Reagan. It's funny, and heart warming, and if you're like me Rockers just "do it" for me in stories. It's a full length novel and you can read it as a stand alone. The next book is about Reagan and Trey and Ethan but it's very far away but I know it will knock my socks off too!
Olivia knows how to write a rocker love story and knows how to pull you into that band members life and keep you there to the end!
My star rating and hotness rating is below. I suggest you get this and you'll smile and laugh through it all!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 x a gazillion
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 x a gazillion!

Priest: A Love Story
Priest: A Love Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Cow!, June 29, 2015
You may think this book is sacrilege or that it shoots the finger in the face of Catholisism, but what it really does is sends an air kiss straight to your heart and tells you that love can happen between ANYONE. I'm not Catholic, not a religious person perse I'm just a morally grounded woman who loves love stories and this IS ONE OF THEM. If Ms Simone continues to write stories this way I will buy every last one of them. The story is well written, it's edited expertly and I fell in love with Poppy and Father Tyler Bell. Holy crap y'all it's a good thing Poppy is brought to Tyler because he SO WOULD HAVE BEEN WASTED as a priest the rest of his life! Eeeek! My oh my he is a sexy man and he's as sexy, as Dominant, and has to be .... hands down THE SEXY alpha Male CHARACTERS this year so far, and I have read a lot of books! Oh, you so need a fan to help with the hot flashes, a cool cloth to dap your forehead, dry panties cause he'll induce all kinds of wetness, and some kleenex because you will DROOL all over you're kindle/iPad or other such devices while you read this!!!!!
I read this in 4 hours! OMG it was so good can you tell by my review! Tyler Bell is my newest BBF and good news he has 3 BROTHERS if the priest in the family is this hot...then them brothers are next in line for the drool brigade!
BUY THIS TODAY and get ready to swoon!
My star and HOTNESS rating..
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 x a gazillion
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 x gazillion. ... what's higher than a gazillion?? 😝

The Rocker Who Hates Me (The Rocker... Book 10)
The Rocker Who Hates Me (The Rocker... Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Syory To End The Rocker Series, June 29, 2015
I loved EVERY SINGLE ONE of the first 9 books in this series, loved meeting and falling for all the characters. I only wished there was a real rock group called Demons Wimgs and Otherworld. Who would have thought that a character we all loved to hate would make us fall for her too! Gabriella certainly redeems herself, and it's finally great to see Liam get his girl!
You'll love his book as well if you've loved all the others in Terri's series.
Deserves a gazillion 🌟's!!!!

Wasted Lust: (A 321 Spinoff)
Wasted Lust: (A 321 Spinoff)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Wasted Lust 🔫❤️😊🌟🌟🌟🔫, June 27, 2015
Our Ms Sasha grew up strong and she showed she still has what it takes to lay out a bad, good, bad guy! I won't throw in spoilers, just saddened by some parts but had much happiness in others. Ms Huss gave us a fitting ending to ALL these characters, and even got the closure that each needed. If you love any or all these characters buy them all or buy this as a standalone it's entertaining, suspenseful, sexy, humorous, and hits you in the heart at all the right angles. Sorry but happy to see it end this way. Buy it today and be swept away by our "Company" of players.
My star rating... 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

The Arrangement 19 (The Ferro Family)
The Arrangement 19 (The Ferro Family)

1.0 out of 5 stars 19? Really? What the H@ll?? 😳👎👎👎👎👎👎👎, June 24, 2015
Not enough great reviews for me to buy.
19? Really? In the time it takes for Ms Ward to write, huge, publish and hype ANOTHER installment of this over done, over written story. I have read dozens of great books and at least half had instalments - just not 19 of them. Ms ward it can be done, 2, 3, instalments are sufficient for talented authors to tell a great story. I am Over this couple I spent WAY MORE than I should have on this story and I'm really done! Make it stop. 19 and more to come?? You continuing their story past a DECENT number of instalments made me regret starting the story, and made me not give a darn whether they get a HEA. That's sad I think, you ruined this story with what appears to be a tad bit of greed, and an over inflated impression of what a great story teller you are. I wish I had never started the book! I'll try and submit this review without a star rating but if Amazon won't allow that you folks need to know I ONLY assigned a 1 out 5 stars because of that rule ALONE!

Sloth: A Sinful Secrets Novel
Sloth: A Sinful Secrets Novel
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Misleading Title, June 24, 2015
Because this story will twist your heart around, tear it out and then put it back together. I read books all the time and I have to say the book blew me away. So much sadness and pain but mixed in is happiness and hopefulness and friendship and love. I haven't truly loved a story in a awhile till this book. It twists and turns but you'll never be confused or get mad cause you can't keep up. It flows seamlessly and I found myself trying to read faster so I could see what came next. I love Cleo and Kellan, the illegal premise that brought them together, and the past and present that keeps them together. Oh! I loved this book so much! Please make your day, week or month better by reading this!!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟x a gazillion!!!!