Profile for M. Cheung > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 147

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Cheung "mcmom213" RSS Feed (Alabama, USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Monster iSport Strive in-ear headphones black
Monster iSport Strive in-ear headphones black
Offered by Electronics Expo
Price: $49.95
11 used & new from $31.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Met my needs nicely - good sound, stays put, lasts, April 7, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
All I needed were headphones that stayed in place, produced respectable sound, and lasted for a while. AND if it did all those things after getting a little wet on occasion, that's a bonus.

These fit the bill.

Stayed in place, even during running.
I could hear my music well, even when sweating.
They've made it for several months now.

Worth the money.

Iams Premium Protection Adult Dry Dog Food, 11-Pound
Iams Premium Protection Adult Dry Dog Food, 11-Pound
Price: $17.97
7 used & new from $17.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't go over well with rescue dog, still think it has potential, April 7, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I can't comment on the taste, of course, but while taking care of a rescue I tried offering this food to her unsuccessfully. I tried over several days hoping she would take to it after having used wet food first, combined wet food and this food, and then gradually this food alone. After four days, she just wouldn't eat it. I don't know why. I even tried moistening it a bit.

I got another bag of "premium" adult dry dog food and she went for it after a day or so.

So, I gave it three stars because it didn't go over well but it does seem to have good ingredients and beneficial vitamins added. It may be great for some, just not for this doggie.

Iams Healthy Naturals Adult Chicken Plus Barley Recipe Premium Dog Dry Food, 12.5-Pound
Offered by adfaz1
Price: $24.99
12 used & new from $20.84

3.0 out of 5 stars My two dogs anecdotal reaction; not scientifically proven, April 7, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I gradually transitioned my dogs onto this food. Looking at the basic ingredients, it seemed comparable to the previous brand but slightly less expensive.

It was interesting to watch both dogs pick through their food for the "old" brand, leaving this food lingering behind for an hour or so later. After completely transitioned over, one dog would eat it slowly and steadily. The other wasn't so interested until he was very hungry and then ate it begrudgingly. I think over the next couple weeks they eventually both got used to it but never really seemed to enjoy it.

Biggest differences - it took them longer to have to "go" afterwards and when they did "go" they seemed to generate more waste. I didn't measure it or have a control animal to be able to tell you scientifically that either of those are direct affects of the change in food but I think it was.

After almost finishing two bags of this food, I introduced a little of their "old" food that I had left over and they went right to it. I think the extra few dollars for the other food was worth it and I went back to the previous brand.

Townhouse Rugs 11672 416 024096 Bright Stripe Print Rug, 2-Feet by 8-Feet, Multi
Price: $59.62
5 used & new from $58.48

1.0 out of 5 stars Mine wasn't even on both ends, sewn or cut crooked., February 11, 2015
I got this to coordinate with my other bright stripe townhouse rugs in the same pattern. Unfortunately, this wasn't cut or sewn straight or to be "square" at the ends. 80 percent of it is the same width but nearing the end, it starts to taper and is about 1 to 2 inches more narrow at one end than the other. Looks bad in my narrow hallway. Very noticeable.

Men's Stainless Steel Byzantine Chain Bracelet, 8"
Men's Stainless Steel Byzantine Chain Bracelet, 8"
Price: $9.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, well made, good basic everyday type bracelet, February 11, 2015
It's a very pretty bracelet and can be worn with just about anything - dressed up or down. The finish is a bit more dull or flat than it appears in the photo. Looks nicely made though.

Organize It All Coating Lid Holder, White
Organize It All Coating Lid Holder, White
Price: $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great for lids. Would only use for plates., February 11, 2015
I couldn't fit some lids next to each other because of handle depth and so could really only put the smaller lids with knobs in it as opposed to the skillet-sized ones with handles. To get a lid out, occasionally I would have to take out one in front of it or behind it since they were so tight in the spaces. It was way more clunky than just nesting the lids inside one another in the cupboard. It's much better as a plate holder.

Orolay Women's Thickened Down Jacket Black L
Orolay Women's Thickened Down Jacket Black L
Offered by OROLAY
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm, roomy, absolutely worth the money, arrived very quickly, February 11, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised by this jacket. I wanted something that would give me room to move while wearing several layers of clothes with long sleeves. It's loose enough in the shoulders that I don't feel like my clothes are all bunched up and the zippers with gussets on the sides allow for a little more room if needed, too. It came packaged much more nicely than most jackets costing twice as much. It just looks well made. It's warm and the hood is large enough to wear a hat underneath it. There is no drawstring around the border of the hood to pull it tight around your face but it fits well enough I don't think it will blow off in windy situations.
My only wish would be if the hood could be removable but that wasn't in the description and so wasn't expecting that to be a feature.
I would describe this jacket almost as being a regular jacket that has little down comforters attached to it on the front and back. That doesn't sound that appealing but somehow it looks nice and functions well in cold weather.

Spot Shot 009934 Professional Instant Carpet Stain Remover, 18 oz Aerosol (Pack of 12)
Price: $73.39
13 used & new from $62.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Aerosol works EVERY time!, September 19, 2014
I've tried just about everything on pet stains and Spot Shot is the ONLY one that does the job every time. I buy them in the 12 pack aerosol and they're much more affordable. I've tried the trigger version and don't think it's as effective. The aerosol delivery seems to get the product into the carpet better.

Norpro 99 My Favorite Spatula, Black
Norpro 99 My Favorite Spatula, Black
Offered by Dilly Products
Price: $5.28
25 used & new from $2.24

1.0 out of 5 stars Fail., July 21, 2014
Chipped and peeled after 2 weeks of almost daily use. Nothing out of the ordinary, mostly flipping homemade veggie burgers and omelettes then washed in the dishwasher. Keeping it around to scrape things that need scraping.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Big steam cleaner moved to garage. This little red monster is my go-to cleaner now!, July 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is seriously a powerful little machine. I echo a lot of what the other reviewers have already said but here's my take.

I have owned 5 or 6 of the upright, full-size, carpet steam cleaners. I have 2 right now and 1 I use most of the time. It's big and heavy and a pain to clean afterwards but it does the job. However, because of those things, I often put off pulling it out and cleaning the carpet until I have extra time and more than one area that needs deep cleaned.

I had an opportunity with a sad little sick puppy last week (he's better now!) to test this cleaner. I had steam cleaned my whole living room carpet the weekend before.

Following the easy instructions, I got it up and running in a few minutes and had cleaned the two little spots off my carpet in a few more minutes, and then had the little machine put away in just a few more. From start to finish, for two spots that needed cleaned, it took less than 10 minutes. Not kidding. My big cleaner would have taken me 20 at least.

It seems well-made, sturdy. It's light weight and easy to move around. And best of all, it's powerful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15