Profile for Samuel Heller > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Samuel Heller RSS Feed (Pahrump, NV)

Ultimate Objective: A Kirk Magnus Thriller
Ultimate Objective: A Kirk Magnus Thriller
by Jack Hutchison
Price: $14.39
17 used & new from $11.96

5.0 out of 5 stars new Author on fire, November 8, 2012
"I just finished this book. For a first time author, Jack writes like Lee Child or Vince Flynn. From the Prologue, I was captured. I am anxiously awaiting the release of his next book. Sam Heller Pahrump, NV

Kindle Fire User Manual: User Guide for Kindle Fire to Download FREE Kindle eBooks, Use the Web, Email, TV Shows, Music, Movies, Apps, Games, and Master the Kindle Fire.

1.0 out of 5 stars What gives, April 13, 2012
You spend $200 for the FIRE, Additionally $40 for the warantee/guarantee and still you need to spend more for a manual.
And the Book prices parallel hard back books. I guess I don't understand. Amazon following Bill Gates to the bank.
Sad
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2014 6:43 PM PST

Mallory 4307M Fuel Pressure Regulator
Mallory 4307M Fuel Pressure Regulator
Price: $112.97
30 used & new from $112.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Mallory 4307M Fuel Pressure Regulato, September 10, 2010
I have one of these. I will never have a second one. At one time, I remember when, Mallory was a cornerstone of the industry. Some time ago, the responsible workers left the company. My fuel system is about to be completely replaced. The car is a 1970 MGBGT with 2004 Malibu 3.5 liter V6. This is a completely "NEW" system with less than 10 hours on all of the the parts.
However, where I took the regulator apart to see why the system was bleeding down, I found the 2 coil springs to still wrapped in celophane. Where the pieces of celophane are residing now is an excellent question. My guess is somewhere in the fuel rail and injectors.
I am a graduate mechanical engineer and a registered professional engineer. I have been building cars since 1959. At no time did I consider that I might have to "CLEAN" the regulator. In the installation instructions there is no parts assembly diagram. Maybe the problems with this regulator is an anomaly. I can not consider it to be anything but a paper weight now.

Mallory 4305M Fuel Pressure Regulator
Mallory 4305M Fuel Pressure Regulator
Price: $113.93
36 used & new from $113.93

1.0 out of 5 stars Mallory 4305fuel pressure regulator junk, September 10, 2010
I have one of these. I will never have a second one. At one time, I remember when, Mallory was a cornerstone of the industry. Some time ago, the responsible workers left the company. My fuel system is about to be completely replaced. The car is a 1970 MGBGT with 2004 Malibu 3.5 liter V6. This is a completely "NEW" system (including tank) with less than 10 hours on all of the the parts.

Small Vices [VHS]
Small Vices [VHS]
VHS
3 used & new from $44.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Spell binder, December 6, 1999
This review is from: Small Vices [VHS] (VHS Tape)
Excellent murder mystery investigation. Looking forward to the next Spencer / Robert Parker movie.