Profile for Guess Who > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Guess Who RSS Feed (WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Large Circle Pegboard
Large Circle Pegboard
Offered by 425-TOYS
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Color differs, December 22, 2014
This review is from: Large Circle Pegboard (Toy)
Exactly as expected accept the one ordered was green and the one received is white. Not a bog deal, but it is not true to the picture, so I took one star off.
Great for making large snowflake ornaments and other stuff our son is able to make.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2015 6:52 PM PST

Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol Racers - Marshall
Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol Racers - Marshall
Price: $5.99
72 used & new from $5.44

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what I expected., December 19, 2014
This toy is so tiny!
The dog doesn't come out, really, it just looks like a head of a dog sticking out of the car.
Looks cheap.
Overpriced for what it is.

Toro 29210 43-Gallon Gardening Spring Bucket
Toro 29210 43-Gallon Gardening Spring Bucket
Offered by Grady's Online
Price: $20.99
18 used & new from $19.73

2.0 out of 5 stars Great design, not a great quality, October 10, 2014
Great big storable bin with buckles to keep it compressed when not in use. Looks sturdy but I used it a handful of times and it ripped right where the buckle attaches. Not only that I cannot store it in its compact shape, there is now a hole and it is useless. I trusted Toro over other brand as I have couple other tools from them. Now it is over 30 days after purchase and I am stuck and out of luck.

My First Sticky Mosaics® Pets
My First Sticky Mosaics® Pets
Offered by BIG DEALS
Price: $19.99
5 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great activity for my 3y.o., no bunny, January 19, 2014
My son loves it, though there were two dogs in the package and no bunny. So not as expected/pictired, but still fun.

Columbia Big Girls' Alpine Glow Skirt, Black, Large
Columbia Big Girls' Alpine Glow Skirt, Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS AWESOME WINTER SKIRT!, January 8, 2014
I saw this at REI in hot pink, couldn't do that. I get cold easily and it seemed like a great solution to the cold mornings, to put over my jeans, so that I can take it off later in the day. And I can, since it is sort of wrap around. Unbutton and peel off. You don't need to step out of it as regular skirt.000

Choice of three buttons on the inside and three on the outside. So it is easy to adjust to your size or thickness of the pants/leggings you are wearing this over. And the button loop is elastic. It is a wrap around and is kind of opened, it would be good for running, it gives you good range of motion w/out constriction.

Originally I was looking for a down skirt, but this one is pretty warm and not bulky.
I just love it and now I wish they also made some out of fleece or other material for fall and spring. Other colors or stitching. :-)

Very much cheaper then other brands. I am 5ft 7" 138 lbs size 4 pants and size L fits perfectly.

Get it, you will wear it more than you think.

Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer
Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer
Price: $5.49
33 used & new from $0.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small for my BANANA!, April 5, 2013
My banana much too big for this banana slicer.
Need XL size. Please notify me when available.
Thank you very much.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 5, 2013 4:01 PM PDT

Munchkin Stroller Hook,, Colors May Vary
Munchkin Stroller Hook,, Colors May Vary
Price: $6.60
16 used & new from $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy!, August 1, 2011
I just took it out of the package and the spring broke. Going on vacation tomorrow, this is not coming with me. The second day shipping and this was a waste of money. Do not buy!

Bella Tunno Little Linker, Mod Matrix/Groovy Geos (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by 911 DRUGSTORE

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure how it's supposed to work, July 12, 2011
I was excited for this to arrive. Either one loop is too loose on any of our sippy cups plus the fabric it's made out of seems like a thick ribbon. Not wipable/waterproof. This product seems way cheap for how much they are charging.
I would not recommend this to my friends and I would not buy it again. It's not really worth the trouble returning. :-(

Peg Perego John Deere Gt3 Stroller
Peg Perego John Deere Gt3 Stroller

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stroller full of features, a bit big, March 11, 2011
We love the roomy seat with the one hand recline to flat position for newborn.
Adjustable leg rest.
Super large basket, great for shopping. I keep the rain cover in it and it still fits large diaper bag plus my rather large purse.
Adjustable handle bar. The bumper bar swings out for your toddler to get in and out.
It has a button up high on the stroller to lock the front wheel when going over mulch or sand. No need to get your hands dirty.
Large canopy to shade the child. Back of the canopy can be pulled up and there's a mesh to allow airflow for summer.
Rear shock absorbers with three terrain settings
Footmuff included
hand break - no scraped up pedicure!
Removable, hand-washable upholstery
12-inch removable semi-pneumatic wheel

The only backdraw is the size, it will not fit your Toyota Corolla sedan

The Cheap Book: The Official Guide To Embracing Your Inner Cheapskate
The Cheap Book: The Official Guide To Embracing Your Inner Cheapskate
by Robin Herbst
3 used & new from $4.93

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny but too silly, January 18, 2010
I guess I thought I am buying something else. The description was one sentence and I was disappointed with what I got just because I expected something different.

Page: 1 | 2