Profile for Cassandra > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cassandra "reading teacher" RSS Feed (Atlanta, GA)

Strawberry Watermelon (5pck) - ALL-NATURAL Stevia Water Enhancer .......makes 100 8oz. servings - drink mix. Non-GMO, sugar-free, calorie-free, preservative-free, 100% Vitamin C. **Family Business, Happiness Guaranteed**

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Water Enhancers, October 18, 2013
I ordered these water enhancers because I am trying to cut out aspartame and splenda, and it was hard to find any products that didn't have one of them in it. I ordered the mixed box the first time and liked all of the flavors, but I liked strawberry and orange mango the best, so I reordered a bunch of the strawberry. The bottles last a long time, and the water is delicious!

Skiva PowerFlow 2.1Amp / 10Watt (Fast) Car Charger (Now with Improved Cable) for new iPad, iPhone 4S 4 3GS, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPhone, iPad, & iPod

3.0 out of 5 stars Car Charger, October 11, 2012
At first I was really excited about how well this worked. Then I noticed that at times it did not work. I am still experiencing the same problem. It works well when it does work.

Water Rover Even Bigger 5-1/4-Inch Bowl and 26-Ounce Bottle, Dark Blue
Water Rover Even Bigger 5-1/4-Inch Bowl and 26-Ounce Bottle, Dark Blue
Price: $15.38
7 used & new from $11.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to carry, August 6, 2012
I got this in hopes of carrying it on walks but it is too big to put in a pocket and doesn't come with a strap.

Good Health Half Naked Popcorn with a Hint of Olive Oil, Gluten Free, 4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Offered by Peters Select
Price: $46.94
3 used & new from $46.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Popcorn, November 6, 2011
This popcorn is a healthy snack for those of us that don't like plain popcorn. It has a hint of olive oil and a little bit of saltiness.

Friday's Daughter
Friday's Daughter
by Patricia Sprinkle
Price: $13.84
127 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Memorable Characters, May 5, 2011
This review is from: Friday's Daughter (Paperback)
I looked forward to picking this book up whenever I had free time so that I could find out what the characters were doing. They became close acquaintances of mine, and I cared a lot about what was going to happen to them. If you have lived long enough, you have taken part in a family drama that occurs when a parent or loved one dies. Though Friday's child, Teensie, is the heroine, we are helped to understand how each of the other characters is feeling. The book assists in the exploration of how we love our family despite, not because of. I was sad when the story was finished because I felt like I'd like to continue to follow the interesting lives of these characters.

Run for Your Life (Michael Bennett)
Run for Your Life (Michael Bennett)
by James Patterson
682 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast moving but slow at the end, February 24, 2009
James Patterson's novels can be entertaining but some of them are very poorly written and not that interesting. This one started off with a bang but took a long time to end.

Tipperary: A Novel of Ireland
Tipperary: A Novel of Ireland
by Frank Delaney
Price: $10.90
153 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars A Poor Effort by Delaney, October 21, 2008
I loved the book Ireland, and so I really looked forward to this one. The voice in Ireland drew me in, and it was such a pleasure to read it. Perhaps because Delaney chose to tell this story in several voices, without enough difference to help the reader discriminate between them, this novel was puzzling. At times I could see Delaney's skill come through, and I kept plugging away, expecting to be wowed at some time. The moment never came, and the story never came together.

Who Says Quack? (Pudgy Board Books)
Who Says Quack? (Pudgy Board Books)
by Jerry Smath
Edition: Board book
Price: $3.59
180 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book for the Littlest Learner, June 12, 2008
My 7 month old grandson loves this book! The real photographs are extremely appealing. There is just enough text for his attention span. He loves to turn the pages and looks at each picture intently. He has dogs (both real and stuffed) of his own and has really been interested in the dog in the picture. The size of the book is perfect for his hands. We have only had this book 3 days, and he wants to read it over and over; I think I've read it about 25 times already!

Peek-A Who?
Peek-A Who?
by Nina Laden
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.00
264 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book for a 7 month old, June 12, 2008
This review is from: Peek-A Who? (Board book)
I bought this book for my 7 month old grandson. He wants me to read it to him over and over. He works to turn the pages himself and studies the pictures intently. It is a good size for him to hold and sturdy enough to be handled by him. The illustrations are superior.