Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Dan & Robin > Reviews

Browse

Dan & Robin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dan & Robin RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
mStand Laptop Stand
mStand Laptop Stand
Price: $42.95
74 used & new from $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a smart idea!, February 26, 2016
I got this for Christmas and boy do I love it. No more sitting scrunched up on my bed or on the couch with the dog jumping up and it sliding off onto the floor. It sits perfectly on my lap or on the floor or on my kitchen counter. Great quality!

SLIM SLIDE-OUT STORAGE TOWER - IDEAL IN YOUR KITCHEN, BATH AND LAUNDRY ROOMS!
SLIM SLIDE-OUT STORAGE TOWER - IDEAL IN YOUR KITCHEN, BATH AND LAUNDRY ROOMS!
Offered by First Web Sales
Price: $27.24
7 used & new from $26.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!!!, February 26, 2016
fits perfectly in a strange little spot I have between the fridge and the oven. I have spices, some tea that I can grab quickly also my Reynolds wrap all cooking oils. It is perfect~wheel that cute little thing in and out easy rolling and so easy to put together takes minutes; )

The Language of Medicine, 10th Edition
The Language of Medicine, 10th Edition
by Davi-Ellen Chabner
Price: $85.45
267 used & new from $8.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Very educational~great book..., February 26, 2016
Taking a course that requires this book and I could not be happier, it is not over my head kind of reading. I really like that they have made it very interesting the study words almost like taking an English course all over again. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

17 Slot Knife Block Block Finish: Acacia
17 Slot Knife Block Block Finish: Acacia
Offered by eKitchenWorld
Price: $39.95
7 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars we love this block so classy and also fits some of ..., February 26, 2016
we love this block so classy and also fits some of our odd ball knives not just the Wusthof knives we have!!!!

The Pious Ones: The World of Hasidim and Their Battles with America
The Pious Ones: The World of Hasidim and Their Battles with America
by Joseph Berger
Price: $13.30
50 used & new from $4.92

4.0 out of 5 stars I am fascinated with this religion!, February 26, 2016
I just started reading this book so it is hard to say how good it is. I will say though it has held my interest every time I pick it up! I have to force myself to go back to work after reading it at lunch.

Urn for Cats Hand-Engraved Egyptian Brass Cat Urn by Pet Memory Shop - Urn for Cats Ashes (Black)
Offered by Pet Memory Shop
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars our beautiful feline family member, February 13, 2016
After 21 years, our beautiful feline family member, Rat B, passed away. He'd brought us so much joy through the years. We wanted to keep him around to remind us of the wonderful years we had spent together . We looked around for reasonably priced quality urns. We purchased this one . When we received it ,we were totally blown away. The urn is high quality and beautifully etched brass.
Christine from the Pet Memory shop sent us two emails to let us know the status of our order and contact info if we had any questions. If you are looking for an urn for your pet, don't think twice---order form Pet Memory shop. You will not be disappointed.

Yoga Therapy: A Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Yoga and Ayurveda for Health and Fitness
by A. G. Mohan
Price: $20.55
88 used & new from $12.41

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is an easy get to the point of yoga therapy kind of ..., April 9, 2015
This book is an easy get to the point of yoga therapy kind of book. I am really enjoying it, I am pretty well educated in the yogi world but this book does not repeat a lot the basics it kind of jumps right into the meat of what you need to know as a therapist and yoga as your therapy (mentally & physically) very worth it😉

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars We are in love with this rug, April 9, 2015
We are in love with this rug! Great quality for the price also got a rug pad that is great quality. It has truly tied our foyer all together! I am very pleased and delivery was pretty quick.

Essential Oils for Beginners - A Complete guide to Aromatherapy, Holistic young Living, Skin Care, Lip Care, ,Hair Care and Massage Oils, Young Living Guide
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a much better understanding of oils in general and being a newbie ..., April 9, 2015
This little booklet has helped me immensely! I have a much better understanding of oils in general and being a newbie to the use of oils I needed something like this-it is well worth the few bucks I spent. And it came really fast!

Xtreme Bright® Pro Series X55 LED Headlamp - Ultimate in camping headlamps, portable work lights, power sports accessory, cycling safety reflectors & great addition to camping and hiking equipment-100% Lifetime Guarantee Through Triumph Innovations
Offered by Triumph Innovations
Price: $32.77
8 used & new from $27.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, December 26, 2014
Best I have found so far. For the quality and the price, this headlamp rocks The beam is extremely powerful. There are three settings. low , high ,and strobe. I purchased a second one for my wife for Christmas. I Highly recommend this lamp.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6