Profile for Leslie Kilgore > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Leslie Kilgore RSS Feed

Calculator^(Kindle Tablet Edition)
Calculator^(Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Calculator Review, January 4, 2014
It's easy to use and it's handy because you always have your phone with you. Helps if you need to solve a complicated problem on the run.

Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible (Linked to Bible Verses)
Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible (Linked to Bible Verses)
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I wanted, January 3, 2014
It's not quite what I was looking for but it is good. I enjoy reading it, it gives me some information that I need.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2014 7:45 AM PST

Word4Pics: 4 Pics 1 Word
Word4Pics: 4 Pics 1 Word

5.0 out of 5 stars Word4Pics, September 23, 2013
This review is from: Word4Pics: 4 Pics 1 Word (App)
Love this, it is so addicting. I could play it for hours. I use it to keep my mind working and for my memory. Would be good for people to use for people to improve their spelling, too.
Lakilgore

All For Anna (Letting Go Book 1)
All For Anna (Letting Go Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars All for Anna-Amazon's best, August 8, 2013
A very true to life story about a person's feelings after a traumatic event. Loved this book-it's a great read but sad in parts.

The Glimpse: A Vision of America's Future - Top Rated
The Glimpse: A Vision of America's Future - Top Rated
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The Glimpse reality or fiction, July 9, 2013
Loved this book. It has several good messages in it. Unfortunately I can see a world like this if things continue on the same path. Easy reading.

Leashed (Going to the Dogs Book 1)
Leashed (Going to the Dogs Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Danes are the draw., April 21, 2013
I love animal stories so got the book. It wasn't what I expected but I did enjoy the book thoroughly.

Idolian IdolPad 9" Android 4.0 ICS OS 5 Point Capacitive Touchscreen Tablet PC 1.2GHz CPU 512Mb DDR3 RAM 8Gb Storage Front Camera Supports G-Sensor, 3D Games, micro-SD card 3G WIFI USB

4.0 out of 5 stars Tablet use, January 16, 2013
Like the convenience of the tablet. Works well just takes time to get used to. Could use better set of getting started tips.

USA Gear Neo-Cushion 10.1-Inch Tablet Case Sleeve for Coby Kyros MID9742 , 9742 Android Tablets-Includes Tablet Cleaning Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping tablet safe during travel as well as at home., January 16, 2013
Easy to use. Protects tablet. Only drawback I see is that you have to take tablet out of it to use.

AmazonBasics Leather Folio Cover with Multi-Angle Adjustable Stand for the New iPad, iPad 2, iPad 1, and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Folio Cover, December 4, 2012
I would definitely recommend this cover to others. I have 2 large dogs, who like to play. Usually where my IPad is and this cover protects it from them.

Kodak EasyShare Touch M577 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 3-Inch LCD Touchscreen - Purple
5 used & new from $65.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to operate camera, December 4, 2012
I bought this camera for my granddaughter because it is easy to use and a good starter camera. I only gave it 4stars because I read that Kodak is not going to make cameras any more.