Profile for OpheliasOwn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 804

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

OpheliasOwn "jh17ophelia" RSS Feed (Upstate, NY)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
NO/NO MSB00344 Mushroom Mesh Wild Bird Feeder
NO/NO MSB00344 Mushroom Mesh Wild Bird Feeder
Price: $13.50
21 used & new from $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and Durable, May 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is such an adorable bird feeder! I used the black oil sunflower seeds, and I hung it from a tree branch over our porch. The nice thing is that the squirrels really can't get to it thanks to the metal mushroom top! It has no plastic and no wood, so it is quite durable. I am interested in seeing how it lasts throughout the season, with weather and such, but so far, it is fabulous. Every visitor comments on how cute it is!

Havahart DO5600-6 Deer Off Weatherproof Deer Repellent, 6-Pack
Havahart DO5600-6 Deer Off Weatherproof Deer Repellent, 6-Pack
Price: $21.99
9 used & new from $15.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Limited Range, May 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have seen reviews that said this almost seemed to ATTRACT deer- I haven't had that experience. They definitely go around the area where the little stations are... but the clincher is that they don't go TOO far. I think these work, but their range is limited at best. I had put them inside my small gardens that ring around my deck, and they were fine. However, I put one on either side of the larger garden, and it didn't accomplish anything (we have some seriously brazen deer in NJ). I think if I had gotten more to ring around the garden, it would have been more effective.

They are simple to assemble but don't be afraid to push the metal stake into the station if you are going to stand it up. The only annoying thing about this product is that the stakes come curled to limit how large the packaging is. Then you have to unbend it. It never properly unbends, so they look all crooked and silly once you stake them into the garden. I know that is a silly thing to worry about, but it annoyed me for some reason!

Under Armour Men's Core 2.0 8600082-000930 Sunglasses, Shiny Black & Charcoal Gray, 69 mm
Price: $104.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So Fabulous, May 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was really impressed with the UnderArmour sunglasses. They are obviously built to be used while playing sports and provide the tough, durable material that needs sunglasses to be made of to provide that. However, they also look good and are not to flashy for one to wear them recreationally. The most impressive is the comfort level that the glasses provide. As an eyeglass user and sunglass user of 20 years, I think this pair of sunglasses is the most comfortable I have ever worn. They provide a unique tint that helps you see during sunny days, but also, in my personal opinion, they seem to improve your vision. Overall I feel that they would be a wonderful purchase for those that need heavy duty, light weighted sunglasses for the active person.

Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Starter Set, Blue Sea, One Size
Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Starter Set, Blue Sea, One Size
Price: $35.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Some Flaws., May 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This set of travel bags is best for your smaller items, like toiletries. It is flexible and soft, making it ideal for fitting into your luggage and adapting for when you have less and less. My biggest concern here is that part of both bags are mesh, meaning they wouldn't protect your luggage from leakage. We all know the Ziploc bags have been a lifesaver when you pack, and I had hoped for a more grown-up version with this set, but instead it was immediately obvious that if your shampoo exploded in this bag, everything around it would be gross. The same is true for using these for shows- the mesh material doesn't allow it to keep the gunk from the bottom of your shoes (the reason you are separating them from the rest of your luggage to begin with), away from your clothes.

The shirt packer, however, is my absolute favorite thing about this set. My husbands dress shirts always get wrinkled, and before the wedding or fancy dinner out, I am scrambling to iron with the horrible hotel room iron. This, complete with folding diagram, prevents that from happening! I like this set, but it would be so much more useful if the bags were solid and waterproof!

Perlux Hypoallergenic Tencel 100-Percent Waterproof Mattress Protector, Queen
Perlux Hypoallergenic Tencel 100-Percent Waterproof Mattress Protector, Queen
Offered by Everyday Pure
Price: $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Different Use, Same Great Results!, April 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been using this product a little differently than advertised. Recently my husband went back to work, and while we were thrilled, our dogs were NOT happy. Our male has started peeing on the couch in protest of the long (4-5 hrs at a time) periods of not being walked. It's ridiculous, I know, but we can't get him to stop. We leave, he leaves us a present. So we have been putting this over our couch to save from having to wash the whole couch repeatedly, and it has been brilliant! When he did punish us, the cover protected the couch. I am so grateful for this thing, I might buy a few more as replacements. No leaks, no worries, and the bratty dog can't do too much damage!

All-Clad Textiles Reversible Fast-Drying Mat, 16-Inch x 28-Inch, Pewter
All-Clad Textiles Reversible Fast-Drying Mat, 16-Inch x 28-Inch, Pewter
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product You Didn't Know You Needed!, April 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is one of those products you didn't know you needed until you had it. I assume all our mothers and grandmothers put a towel on the counter after washing dishes on a holiday when there were to many to fit in the dish rack (or the dishwasher and the dish rack, like at my mother's house!). Well, if they had this mat, they would have been so happy.

One side is soft and the other is a mesh. You can use either side for drying dishes, and miraculously, the counter doesn't get went underneath (I think there is something in the middle that prevents water from soaking through, but I refuse to cut it open and find out!). In addition, it has stitching in 3 sections, effectively dividing the mat into quarters so it can be folded as small as you need it. I wondered if, when it was folded, it would be too thick to keep the balance of my delicate stemware- not true! It was still fine with my wine glasses. I also used it under strainers full freshly washed fruit, and it was fabulous in this way- I didn't have to worry about puddles of water on the table, but I could wash the fruit and leave it in the strainer!

I love this silly little mat. And I fully plan to buy one for every stocking next Christmas!!

Olay Fresh Effects Clear Skin See Spot Swipe Citrus/Mint Wet Cloths, 20 Count
Olay Fresh Effects Clear Skin See Spot Swipe Citrus/Mint Wet Cloths, 20 Count
Offered by overstockdrugstore
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel!, April 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These have been great face wipes for the evening when I don't feel like washing my face again or I am on the run. Sometimes these kinds of wipes leave a gross film on your face, but these don't. They dry clean and leave your face feeling fresh. They are also perfect for traveling so you don't have to worry about lugging face wash and it exploding all over your luggage!

iLIVING ILG8F12 3-Speed High Velocity Floor Fan, 12-Inch
iLIVING ILG8F12 3-Speed High Velocity Floor Fan, 12-Inch
Price: $34.99
7 used & new from $29.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Built!, April 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The fan reminds me of a solidly built product of the 1970’s. All metal, no cheap plastic, solid motor, and no safety switches. I automatically fell in love with it. It is provided with three speeds and a long cord so one can easily place it anywhere in the room. It also has a metal handle so one may carry it room to room. It has a solid motor in the rear that is slightly exposed, so you definitely want to keep it away from water.
It has the expected three speeds of low, medium, and high. All in all it is a sturdy product that does a good job of providing some coolness.

It made a little humming noise that was kind of annoying, when I placed it on an open shelf, but when I transferred it to a sturdy desk, there was no noise. All in all- this is a great fan!

Swiss Mobility 5000 mAh Universal Power Pack with Detachable 3-in-1 Cable (Lightning/Micro USB/USB) - Travel Charger - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $95.86
3 used & new from $94.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, convenient, and brilliant design, April 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The product is compact, sleek, stylish, and has many options of how to charge it up or use it to charge your electronics up. It has a blue indicator light the charges up to five bars. While charging each bar blows depending on how much is need to be charged. When not charging, the unit provides a button on the side that is conveniently located next to the indicator lights and will tell you of the device's current charge. It also comes with a detachable charging cable that has both a lightning and micro usb charging capabilities. The cable is made of rubber and allows flexibility. However it is not long, but not made to be that long due to the compactness of the unit. The micro usb part of the cable can be plugged into the battery and the usb portion of that same cable can plug into your computer unit for easy charging. It can also be charged in your car, provided you have a cord that plugs into your phone device that connects into one of those car chargers that plug into your cigarette lighter. It can also be charged via iPhone cords, Androids, etc. The Battery itself provides two usb outputs that can be used simultaneously to charge your phones and tablets.

The battery holds a long lasting charge and can quickly be recharged. For instance; it charged my Android Galaxy 20% while she used it to surf the net. Granted it did take a whole bar from the battery to do that, but she was using the phone extensively while it charged. I am currently charging my iPhone 5s without using it and it gained 20% of battery in 10 minutes without the portable battery losing a bar of power.

Overall I really enjoy having the product due to its compact size. Can you charge up two items at once? Yes. Will it deplete the battery life? Quickly! But of course it all depends on the size of the device (meaning tablet compared to phone), how much of it needs to be charged, and if you’re using the device while it is trying to be charged. All in all, I would buy this product just to have as a backup in case you need a quick charge for the phone, especially if there is a power outage. The battery retains a charge until used and it would be very helpful in those type of situations. In fact, I fully plan to buy another so my husband will stop stealing this one from me.

Artaste 48513 Heavy Duty Corkscrew and Wine Stopper Set
Artaste 48513 Heavy Duty Corkscrew and Wine Stopper Set
Offered by New Star Foodservice Inc
Price: $7.95
3 used & new from $7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Loose corkscrew, April 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The corkscrew is the same quality you would find at a Walmart or in a wineshop. It isn't anything special, but it gets the job done. I have a bunch of this style, and this one seems a little loose, which makes cork removal a little more difficult.

The bottle stop knob on top was loose and had to be screwed on tighter before use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20