Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Kat Clark > Reviews

Browse

Kat Clark's Profile

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kat Clark RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Dragon Rogue Goggles Powder / Amber
Dragon Rogue Goggles Powder / Amber

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable and easy to change lenses, January 30, 2015
These goggles are down right elegant! Simple and sleek...very comfortable and easy to change lenses. Would recommend over and over!

The Holistic Beauty Book: Over 100 Natural Recipes for Gorgeous, Healthy Skin
The Holistic Beauty Book: Over 100 Natural Recipes for Gorgeous, Healthy Skin
by Star Khechara
Price: $19.17
61 used & new from $13.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Wait to Start the Next Recipe!, February 12, 2014
This book is exactly what you need if you are turning in your chemicals for better-for-you products. Less waste, better on you and the environment...so what's to lose?

1 Piece Baby Girls Ruffle Flower Elastic Lace Hair Decor Hairband Headband
1 Piece Baby Girls Ruffle Flower Elastic Lace Hair Decor Hairband Headband
Offered by So Beauty
Price: $5.30
2 used & new from $5.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Cheap Cheap, February 12, 2014
No, really. Cheap. I understand that they are inexpensive, so I bumped up my rating from a 1 to a 3. You really get what you pay for here. Oh, and it took over a month to get.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for homemade soaps and oil bars, February 12, 2014
We've been trading in our chemical-laden products for more earth and human friendly products. The first thing I made was a combo of equal parts cocoa butter and coconut oil, melted, and poured into these molds. Once they were set, I keep them in the freezer in a bag until the one in the shower runs out. I loved them so much I bought four more!

Manduka Soft and Supportive 100% Recycled Wool Blanket, Behold
Manduka Soft and Supportive 100% Recycled Wool Blanket, Behold
Offered by Shaman's Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, comfortable, and perfect for yoga!, February 12, 2014
I've been using this blanket in my daily yoga practice and I have loved it from the very beginning. It never smelled of factory and is oh-so-well made :)

California Costumes Crusader Sword & Shield,Black/Silver,One Size Costume
California Costumes Crusader Sword & Shield,Black/Silver,One Size Costume
Price: $16.00
10 used & new from $11.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Costume Accessory!, October 28, 2013
This was a great buy for the money. My son loves it and sleeps with it next to his bed. The only issue I have is the handles in the back came off, but it's nothing to adjust them and make them even stronger with what's provided. I'd give it four stars for the back construction, but for the price and the play, it's worth five.

Fake Gauge Earrings - "Princess II" - Exotic Purpleheart Wood - Organic
Fake Gauge Earrings - "Princess II" - Exotic Purpleheart Wood - Organic

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Pin Design, October 17, 2013
I love the look of these earrings, but the pin that goes through your ear is easily misshapen. I'm afraid they won't stand up. We'll see...

D & G Light Blue By Dolce & Gabbana For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Ounces
D & G Light Blue By Dolce & Gabbana For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Ounces

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, October 17, 2013
I've been wearing this scent for a year now. I still get compliments daily. Women want to know what it is. Men want to linger longer. It's a sweet seduction in a bottle.

DVD ~ Christopher Plummer
Price: $4.75
143 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 17, 2013
This review is from: 9 (DVD)
I had seriously high hope for this movie, given the cast, production, and such. Not a very solid story line.

Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion, Broad Spectrum SPF 30, 4 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Offered by Mr. Medical
Price: $21.65
21 used & new from $19.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Daily Love for the Face, October 17, 2013
This product is inexpensive and easy to dispense. It does go on a bit oily at first, but quickly blends into the skin. I'd give it five stars if it was made with more natural ingredients.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5