Profile for P. Simental > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Simental RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Souled Out [Explicit]
Souled Out [Explicit]
Price: $11.88
46 used & new from $6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the wait!!!!, September 9, 2014
This review is from: Souled Out [Explicit] (Audio CD)
The wait is over and I couldn't be more in love with this album! This is the 1st album in years that I actually went out and purchased! Jhene Aiko is simply amazing, I've been following her since day 1, she's definitely come along way! Her music is such a breath of fresh air, it's timeless! If you enjoy relaxing, chill, laid back type music, I HIGHLY recommend this album!!

Sail Out [Explicit Version]
Sail Out [Explicit Version]
Price: $5.99
43 used & new from $3.74

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say, November 12, 2013
She's an amazing artist, she's so underrated! Her music just takes me to another place! Her beautiful/haunting vocals relax me and set my mind free, almost putting me into a trance! She keeps it real and talks about real dark personal life experiences that people can relate to, and that's what I like about her music unlike most of today's music where all they talk about is the SAME ISH over and over and over again! I'll take her music over mainstream any day!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2013 11:42 PM PST

Grown Ups 2 [Blu-ray]
Grown Ups 2 [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Adam Sandler
Price: $9.96
55 used & new from $3.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny/Stupid =D, November 9, 2013
This review is from: Grown Ups 2 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
lol its hilarious/stupid.. Yes the 1st is better, but this one is funny in its own way =D its not meant to be taken seriously, jus watch it with an open mind, laugh and have a good time!

The Conjuring (Blu-Ray + DVD)
The Conjuring (Blu-Ray + DVD)
DVD ~ Patrick Wilson
Price: $11.99
62 used & new from $5.33

5.0 out of 5 stars SCARY & TRUE!!!!, October 23, 2013
I'm a BIG horror fan, and nowadays you can't find too many GOOD scary movies; BUT luckily this movie is one of the rare gems out there! It's a very good horror flick! Not to mention it's a true story so that makes it even scarier! I recommend it guys =D you won't be sorry!

The Heat (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
The Heat (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
DVD ~ Sandra Bullock
Offered by Junction 64
Price: $13.99
66 used & new from $3.07

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 Times a charm, October 12, 2013
Its actually pretty funny =D I had to watch it about 3 times for the movie to grow on me! Great stuff!

Evil Dead (Blu-ray + UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Evil Dead (Blu-ray + UltraViolet Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Jane Levy
Price: $9.99
51 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best horror film in a long time!, June 6, 2013
Saw it in theatres and was blown away. Haven't seen a true horror movie in a loooooong time! Plenty of scary moments & gallons of gore lol. Kinda sucks there's no Unrated cut included but hey, can't have everything I guess. All in All, great horror flick!

Identity Thief - Unrated Edition (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet)
Identity Thief - Unrated Edition (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet)
DVD ~ Jason Bateman
Price: $11.99
104 used & new from $3.58

1.0 out of 5 stars =( Disappointed, June 3, 2013
Really wanted to like this movie, but it fell flat for me =(... Even watched it a 2nd time just to give it another chance, but still No go for me! Yes it did have it's funny parts here and there, but there really weren't enough... It felt more like a dramedy than just a straight comedy... I suggest rent it before buying

DMC: Devil May Cry
DMC: Devil May Cry
Price: $17.71
55 used & new from $9.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Siiiiiiiick!!!!! \m/(>.<)\m/, January 16, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: DMC: Devil May Cry (Video Game)
DMC is sick & it looks amazing! I was on this game for about 4hrs yesterdays, I wanted to keep going but I had to stop myself lol... I can care less on what trolls say, they're never satisfied with anything anyways... 'haters gonna hate' You don't like it, go play something else!!

Resident Evil: Retribution (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]
Resident Evil: Retribution (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Milla Jovovich
Price: $12.49
62 used & new from $5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars RE: Retribution, November 26, 2012
Never thought the movie franchise would go this far, it was pretty awesome... Went to go see it opening night, and had a blast! Resident Evil movies never disappoint me! Sure the movie has it's problems, but every movie does!

That's My Boy [Blu-ray]
That's My Boy [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Adam Sandler
Price: $9.49
48 used & new from $3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars That's my boy!!!!, October 17, 2012
This review is from: That's My Boy [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Hahaha this movie is great! At first I was a little skeptical seeing it in theatres considering the fact that his last film JACK & JILL was pretty freakin stupid, but i'm glad I didn't pass this one up! If you like raunchy, screwball comedies, I def. recommend this! I guarantee you'll laugh your A## off!(^_^)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3