ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson belkin All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Beauty Videos Introducing Handmade Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing STEM Toys & Games
Profile for DelaWhereGirl > Reviews

DelaWhereGirl's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DelaWhereGirl RSS Feed

Sterilite Corp. 04900012 Ultra Seal 1 Gallon Pitcher
Sterilite Corp. 04900012 Ultra Seal 1 Gallon Pitcher
Offered by Deerso
Price: $7.07
11 used & new from $5.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth a penny spent!, May 20, 2014
I remember buying one of these years ago and it was excellent. I quit buying Tupperwear pitcher's because of the great value and durability of Sterilite. Not any more. I purchased one two weeks ago and the pitcher leaked in the front around the seal just under the spout. Took that one back thinking that it was defective but low and behold I get the new one home and it leaks worse than the first. Only good if you don't plan on using the lid or pouring out of the spout but lets face it if that is the case I am sure you can get an equally good lidless pitcher for less than you will spend on this one.... What a shame..

72 Hours
72 Hours
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Killing, May 28, 2012
I love this show... It has me glued to my seat, neglecting any and all responsibilities for that one hour every week...Hope it never ends but can't wait to get to the conclusion at the same time.