Profile for Jonathan G. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jonathan G. RSS Feed

Likeable Social Media: How to Delight Your Customers, Create an Irresistible Brand, and Be Generally Amazing on Facebook (And Other Social Networks)
by Dave Kerpen
98 used & new from $3.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read for Every Marketer, March 28, 2012
I picked up Dave's Likeable book before a cross country flight, mainly because I was looking for a good read and some fresh inspiration. I work in social media and video marketing, constantly looking for new ways to generate leads, buzz, viral content, you name it.

This book exceeded my expectations. On the previously mentioned flight, I found myself frantically searching for a pen to jot down ideas that were coming across in the text. I titled this review, "Must Read for Every Marketer," because Dave is not just selling social media, he is selling an attitude. Fostering conversations, encouraging brand advocates, and developing customer relationships are all addressed through the vehicle of social media.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2012 8:44 PM PDT