Profile for Deena > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Deena RSS Feed

Coleman 2000003099 Stadium Seat
Coleman 2000003099 Stadium Seat
Price: $17.00
11 used & new from $13.71

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, January 26, 2012
This review is from: Coleman Stadium Seat (Sports)
I got this to take to kids games to save my back from the dreadful bleachers. I am a small build and this does not support me. I have the adjustments set tight, and when I sit in it, the back buckles - for $15 bux I kept it, but I would save your money on this and buy one that's worth 30/40 dollars. Somethings you cannot buy cheap. It said this would support a 200lb man - NO WAY.

ZiGiny Women's Onsite Bootie,Natural Canvas,7 M US
ZiGiny Women's Onsite Bootie,Natural Canvas,7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Got 2 PAIR, January 26, 2012
Loved these so much I got 2 pair. These look really cute with skinny jeans and hoodie. The natural color goes really good with black and brown - and everything else. They are true to size and durable. Everyone asked where I got them.

Sperry Top-Sider A/O Boat Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid)
Sperry Top-Sider A/O Boat Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid)
Price: $23.95 - $78.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Metallic Sperrys, January 26, 2012
I got my daughter the bronze Sperrys. She get's so many compliments. They are shiny and eye catching. They go with alot of outfits and she wears them as much as she does the "regular" tan and brown ones. They look good with everything. WISHH they had my size in silver!

adidas Women's Tiro 11 Training Pant
adidas Women's Tiro 11 Training Pant

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Cute, January 13, 2012
These pants are so cute, I cannot wait to get them in pink. I got medium. I am 5'3 and 130lbs, if you want them to be lounge/casual, go a size up. I roll the top down and cannot wait to wear them in the summer with flip flops. They are way too cute for the gym!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2013 12:08 AM PST