Profile for S. frogge > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. frogge RSS Feed

Hidden Power: Presidential Marriages That Shaped Our History
Hidden Power: Presidential Marriages That Shaped Our History
by Kati Marton
Price: $11.78
244 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars A Victorian Gossip Mag, November 11, 2011
I'm sure that some people may like this book but I only got through the first quarter . Gossip magazines and prying into people's private lives has never been my style which is exactly the subject matter of this book; the romantic lives of U.S. Presidents. I would not reccommend this book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2012 4:52 AM PST

Great Hair: Elegant Styles for Every Occasion
Great Hair: Elegant Styles for Every Occasion
by Davis Biton
Price: $8.83
106 used & new from $0.52

5.0 out of 5 stars This is helping me become a better stylist, June 27, 2010
About six months ago I began working at a salon that specializes in styling hair. Unfortunately, I had absolutely no experience in up-styling. I was just a cut and color girl. The salon owns this book and encouraged me to use it as a learning tool and work on doll heads during my down-time. Determined to get on the fast-track to styling, I purchased "Great Hair" and began doing the hairstyles at home, beginning with the first style and methodically moving through the book. I figure I will be pretty dang good at styling by the time I get to the last style in the book.

Vegan Brunch: Homestyle Recipes Worth Waking Up For--From Asparagus Omelets to Pumpkin Pancakes
by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
35 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Isa nails vegan cookbooks again!!!, June 27, 2010
I love Isa! Minus the cookie book she just came out with, I own her entire vegan cookbook library. Her recipes do not disappoint and the writing is brilliantly funny. She's the best and you should buy her books!

Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World: 75 Dairy-Free Recipes for Cupcakes that Rule
by Terry Hope Romero
Price: $12.78
160 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy in my tummy!!!!, March 31, 2009
This book rocks!!! I've never been into baking and I believe that this book is turning me into a little vegan cupcake chef! The pictures are beautiful and the introduction is very informative. The batches do not yield a million cupcakes like some cupcake recipes, which I appreciate because it prevents waste ( a stale cupcake is a sad thing). Did I mention that people FREAK out over the cupcakes I have made via this book? Well, they do.

Cuisinart 77-10 Chef's Classic Stainless 10-Piece Cookware Set
Cuisinart 77-10 Chef's Classic Stainless 10-Piece Cookware Set
Price: $123.99
28 used & new from $109.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable buy, March 31, 2009
These pans rock my face! Stainless steel is the healthiest and best implement to use while cooking. I love the sturdy lids and handles. The price it out of this world as well!

Skinny Bitch in the Kitch: Kick-Ass Recipes for Hungry Girls Who Want to Stop Cooking Crap (and Start Looking Hot!)
by Rory Freedman
Price: $12.34
679 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I use the recipes almost everyday, March 31, 2009
A friend gave this book to me and I have enjoyed the recipes so much that I have bought the book as a gift more than once. I would say that 98 percent of the recipes are fabulous and a couple can use some help. The writing is super funny as well.

Fruits
Fruits
by Shōichi Aoki
Edition: Vinyl Bound
Price: $19.82
127 used & new from $1.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Constant Inspiration, March 31, 2009
This review is from: Fruits (Vinyl Bound)
I love this book. It sits on my coffee table at all times and I flip through the pages occasionally for inspiration. Fruits is a must for anyone in the fashion world.

Vegetarian Times Vegetarian Beginner's Guide
Vegetarian Times Vegetarian Beginner's Guide
by the Editors of Vegetarians Times
217 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative and helpful, March 31, 2009
Great book! I've been a vegetarian for 2 years now and I still learned a lot from this book. It makes a great gift.

DETOX
DETOX
Offered by Shop Direct
Price: $25.00

3.0 out of 5 stars it's o.k., February 19, 2009
This review is from: DETOX (Misc.)
This tea tasted o.k. at best. I live in a place where loose tea is available so it's not really worth ordering for me. I probably will not buy this product again due to it's price.

Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone
Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone
by Deborah Madison
69 used & new from $3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Vegetarian Book You Ever Need To Buy, December 24, 2008
A friend gave this book to me when I became a vegetarian and I have absolutely loved having it. It is an amazing reference to have around in case you have any questions concerning the expansive world of vegetarian cooking and eating. Every recipe that I have tried out of this book has been super delicious as well. I have given Madison's book to two friends of mine who were interested in becoming vegetarian and they have enjoyed it just as much as I have.