Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now DOTD
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Wooky 1454 Designer Tracing Light Pad Novelty
Wooky 1454 Designer Tracing Light Pad Novelty
Offered by 24hrs Deals
Price: $29.95
6 used & new from $23.99

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading and missing pieces, February 14, 2015
Very upset. My daughter received one of these for Christmas and we have enjoyed doing these together. We ran out of paper and stickers so I searched for one here since hers was a gift from someone else. The description seems like it is the same but opened it and it's missing several things and the paper was all folded and bent. Stickers coming apart and missing. Only 10 sheets of paper, missing outfit sheets, no colored pencils. I just paid 30 dollars for something I can't even use. I'm going to try to flatten the paper and make copies of it but we really wanted more stickers. I can't figure out why this is so different than the first one we had. Details of product were misleading. It's a great product if you can find the version that is loaded with supplies. My daughter and I have spent hours on it.

This is all I ask
This is all I ask
by Lynn Kurland
Price: $7.99
109 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Best romance book ever, March 26, 2010
I think this has to be the best romance book I have ever read. The depth of the pain you feel for these characters is amazing. I think I had to stop reading at one point because my heart hurt so much for Gillian. The author doesn't overdo the tears etc that Gillian sheds, and it doesn't paint her as a sniveling coward. You truly do appreciate the fact that Gillian has never known nor seen love and the abuse from her father has created a fear that will take a patient man to help her get past it. I will probably read this story many more times because I loved it so much.

My Devilish Scotsman (Macdonell Brides Trilogy)
My Devilish Scotsman (Macdonell Brides Trilogy)
41 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this trilogy!, November 28, 2009
This is a great book - I love all three books in the trilogy. Gillian was my favorite character by far. Her trust and respect for her husband really shine through, despite the questions surrounding his late wife's death. One thing I will say is that the story about his wife's death and how it unfolded was actually pretty predictable, thouth anyone that didn't see it coming would be quite surprised and would think it a great twist. The other aspect I liked about this book was Gillian's ability to commune with ghosts. That was a neat aspect that you don't see in most Scots romance novels.

My Wicked Highlander: The MacDonell Brides Trilogy (Pocket Books Romance the MacDonnell Brides Trilogy)
Price: $6.99
44 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Trilogy, November 28, 2009
I actually read the second book before this book, which kind of jaded my view of Isobel and what she did to Lord Kincreag, but after reading the book and knowing that all she did was follow her heart and that there had not been some great and lengthy betrothel that caused Lord Kincreag cause for immense betrayal, I found myself really enjoying the book, as I had enjoyed My Devilish Highlander. Out of all three books, this was my least favorite, but it was still a great book.

My Shadow Warrior (Macdonell Brides Trilogy)
My Shadow Warrior (Macdonell Brides Trilogy)
Price: $6.99
53 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this trilogy!, November 28, 2009
I loved all three books of this trilogy! I think that the reviewers that said that they saved the best for last was right! Rose was not a character I thought I would enjoy reading about based on her cameos in the first two books, but it was neat to see her story unfold and to see a man that was worthy of her, too. William MacKay was my favorite match out of all three books, probably because of his own problems, which made this a well-rounded book.

The Painted Rose (Berkley Sensation)
The Painted Rose (Berkley Sensation)
by Donna Birdsell
26 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay, November 28, 2009
I thought this book was just okay. I think I expected more from the ratings, but it just didn't do anything for me. The characters are good but nothing spectacular happened in the book to really make me think WOW what a tremendous love story.

Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock, Book 1)
Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock, Book 1)
by Faith Hunter
Price: $7.99
83 used & new from $0.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay, October 25, 2009
I love all of the books in this type of genre, but for some reason I just couldn't really get into this book. I'm starting to think it's the author because I started Bloodring today and it's taken me hours to get through three chapters because I keep setting the book down. Skinwalker doesn't offend me or gross me out, but I just didn't feel like the character was as likeable as she could have been. I had already preordered the second book before reading this one, but unlike other book series that I am really into, I will not be waiting by the mailbox for the second one to arrive.

Everything in Its Time (Time Passages)
Everything in Its Time (Time Passages)
by Dee Davis
27 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, August 10, 2009
This was a really good book - one that I think I will read more than once. It seems an unlikely romance - to fall in love with someone that you don't even know (even their name) for 8 years, but it all works out and you feel as if they have a special bond. Great read!

Echoes of Tomorrow
Echoes of Tomorrow
by Jenny Lykins
27 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, August 4, 2009
This book was a neat concept, in that we get to see these two characters in two different times. I didn't exactly love the beginning part where they fall in love in the present time. I thought it was a bit rushed and a bit too giggly and perfect. Reed's acceptance of the future and his ability to blend in was a little unbelievable, especially the driving part. But, just when I thought it was getting too silly, he disappears, and then when Elise goes back to his time and discovers that he doesn't remember her, that is when it starts to get good. Your emotions then go up and down with Elise's as she desperately tries to get her own husband to remember her before he marries someone else. The ending was great, but I wish that it had continued on a few more pages after Reed remembers her, that way you felt a complete ending to the story. Overall a good read.

Spellbound
Spellbound
by Patricia Simpson
Price: $14.99
41 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ending!, July 27, 2009
This review is from: Spellbound (Paperback)
I really liked this book. There were some moments that were a little unbelievable when Hugh was making his leap from the 1200s to modern-day. It didn't take away from the book, though. I really enjoyed the ending of this book quite a bit. It took me by surprise a little, but that's what I liked most about it. A good read.

Page: 1 | 2