Profile for Tn John > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tn John RSS Feed (TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
OLIGHT i1 XM-L LED 180 Lumens Flashlight Includes Battery
OLIGHT i1 XM-L LED 180 Lumens Flashlight Includes Battery
Offered by Vision Store-Ship From Japan
Price: $42.84
7 used & new from $40.14

5.0 out of 5 stars and I like that it uses a long life lithium battery which ..., November 25, 2014
Very bright, and I like that it uses a long life lithium battery which is not affected by hot or cold so I keep this in my car.

Slip2000 EWL30 Twist Top, 4-Ounce
Slip2000 EWL30 Twist Top, 4-Ounce
Price: $13.81
3 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I sprayed extremely loud and noisy springs on the back ..., November 25, 2014
I sprayed extremely loud and noisy springs on the back porch screen door, with just regular Slip 2000. Worked it back and forth about 10 time and waited about an hour. The noise was completely gone. Almost any oil will do this. But I did this more than 2 full years ago. Any oil will not do that. The springs are outside and subject to the summer heat, winter cold, very high humidity and rain.

Slip2000 EWG Lube, 4-Ounce
Slip2000 EWG Lube, 4-Ounce
Price: $15.25
2 used & new from $15.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 25, 2014
Have not used yet but have complete confidence in this product.

3CERA® Stainless Steel Portable Outdoor Travel Camping Folding Collapsible Cup Metal Telescopic Keychain 240ml x 1pc
Offered by COFFLED
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a good size, I was going to give a negative ..., November 25, 2014
I wanted a collapsible cup but not one of the tiny ones. This is a good size, I was going to give a negative comment because of the long delivery time but changed my mind because I'm happy with the cup!

Valley Of The Dinosaurs: SSN 1 (2 Disc Set)
Valley Of The Dinosaurs: SSN 1 (2 Disc Set)
DVD ~ Mike Road
Price: $21.49
12 used & new from $21.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Trip to memory lane, October 31, 2014
I am not going to go over the content others have already done that, but say This is not just a cartoon, it is trip back in time. It is very relaxing to just watch old memories surely worth the money spent. If you used to like to watch these it is well worth it.

Tandy Leather Open Back 1/8" Black Screw Posts 10 Pk 1296-04
Tandy Leather Open Back 1/8" Black Screw Posts 10 Pk 1296-04
Offered by Open Bay Trading Co.
Price: $8.69
3 used & new from $3.21

4.0 out of 5 stars They're Just post screws., May 12, 2014
What is there to say about post screws. They work well for what i wanted them to do, I will probably buy some more.

Nikon 7541 Monarch 3 - 10x42 Binocular (Black)
Nikon 7541 Monarch 3 - 10x42 Binocular (Black)
Offered by Norman Camera & Video
Price: $196.95
26 used & new from $184.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought Used, May 12, 2014
These were advertised as used but truthfully I can't find any thing to indicate they were actually used. They are perfect and meet my expectations fully. I'm not a bird watcher just wanted a reasonably good binocular for hunting. J &R did me very well and at a super price. All I have every had were cheapo binos and this Monarch 3 is just like day and night in comparison. Field of view is great the image is bright and sharp. I do realize there are better but at this price point I paid these are superb.

Silky Saws Katanaboy Teeth, X-Large
Silky Saws Katanaboy Teeth, X-Large
Offered by CPO Outlets
Price: Click here to see our price
34 used & new from $67.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelieveable, January 23, 2014
My Silky Super Accell is great so I bought a Bigboy and thought it is a fantastic piece of gear, I watched some youtube about the Katanaboy and thought I would get the bigboy's bigger brother. I thought it would be just like the bigboy only bigger, I was wrong the Katanaboy is in a class of it's own, it is a monster cutter. Care and caution must be used when handling this, one little slip will require many, many stitches to close the wound. This is a (True) winter time survival saw as it will easily cut any amount of firewood needed. It is rather large but still weighs less than a Cold Steel Gurka Kukuri which many, many people swear by as the ultimate chopper for a survival knife, but wont hold a candle to the firewood a katanaboy will produce. The above are just words until you get a Katanaboy in your hands then the reality of what I have written will sink in and be real. I had absolutely no idea until it was in my hands, It is an eyeopener.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2014 11:22 AM PDT

Woman (Vocal Version)
Woman (Vocal Version)
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Skip this one, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Woman (Vocal Version) (MP3 Music)
After watching the movie I wanted the song. This is NOT the version they sing in the movie it sucks,(big time). And don't forget to put a BIG minus sign in front of the star above. However Amazon was great about it and refunded my money otherwise it would have gotten a really BAD review.

Fenix FNX-E01BK E Series LED Flashlight, Black
Fenix FNX-E01BK E Series LED Flashlight, Black
Offered by EdisonBright®
Price: $15.95
10 used & new from $15.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have, January 17, 2014
I carry this on my key ring and use it almost daily. It is so nice to always have a light with you and the battery life on this model is great. Now I can't imagine going day to day without a light.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5