Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Tn John > Reviews

Browse

Tn John's Profile

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tn John RSS Feed (TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Primos 209 Bombshell
Primos 209 Bombshell
Offered by Sentegration
Price: $12.88
69 used & new from $11.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, July 18, 2016
This review is from: Primos 209 Bombshell (Sports)
Damn thing broke with extremely little use

KitchenAid KHM920A 9-Speed Hand Mixer candy apple red - With (Free Dough hooks, whisk, milk shake liquid blender rod attachment and accessory bag) Candy Apple Red
Offered by always quality
Price: $99.99
7 used & new from $94.68

1.0 out of 5 stars 99 for this I was expecting to get a good mixer. This thing is absolute junk, January 20, 2015
For the price I paid $99.99 for this I was expecting to get a good mixer. This thing is absolute junk. It takes about 5 times as long to mix cooked potatoes into mashed potatoes, and you still end up with big lumps of potato. The $20 Black and Decker runs circles around this "so called" mixer. The only thing going for it is the beaters are made of stainless steel and that's it. Only buy this if you have more money than brains. I have one of the big Kitchen Aid mixers that works extremely well and was expecting to get that kind of quality, this isn't even a shadow of that mixer. This one should sell for $4.99 not $99.99. Sorry for the rant but I am just totally aggravated it's this bad. I can not believe there are over 200 5 star ratings for this. These people must never have used a good mixer and have nothing to base their rating on.

Williams Gun Sight Firesight Dovetail Set Marlin 925/925M/60 Blue/915Y Blue/983T/981T/795
Offered by IX Properties
Price: $30.99
2 used & new from $23.89

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate it because I just went to put the rifle ..., January 20, 2015
Got one and put it on a Marlin 60. Took it out for the first time today. Shot it, and it did really well shooting groups. I hate it because I just went to put the rifle away and the front sight is gone. The piece holding the two green dots on the front sight is what is missing. I did not drop, bump, or handle the rifle in a rough fashion. In fact I put it in a padded case for transport. You might as well throw your money in the toilet and flush it for all the good this sight will do you.

OLIGHT i1 XM-L LED 180 Lumens Flashlight Includes Battery
OLIGHT i1 XM-L LED 180 Lumens Flashlight Includes Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars and I like that it uses a long life lithium battery which ..., November 25, 2014
Very bright, and I like that it uses a long life lithium battery which is not affected by hot or cold so I keep this in my car.

Slip2000 EWL30 Twist Top, 4-Ounce
Slip2000 EWL30 Twist Top, 4-Ounce
Price: $16.20
7 used & new from $16.20

5.0 out of 5 stars I sprayed extremely loud and noisy springs on the back ..., November 25, 2014
I sprayed extremely loud and noisy springs on the back porch screen door, with just regular Slip 2000. Worked it back and forth about 10 time and waited about an hour. The noise was completely gone. Almost any oil will do this. But I did this more than 2 full years ago. Any oil will not do that. The springs are outside and subject to the summer heat, winter cold, very high humidity and rain.

Slip2000 EWG Lube, 4-Ounce
Slip2000 EWG Lube, 4-Ounce
Price: $15.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 25, 2014
Have not used yet but have complete confidence in this product.

3CERA® Stainless Steel Portable Outdoor Travel Camping Folding Collapsible Cup Metal Telescopic Keychain 240ml x 1pc
Offered by Amycus
Price: $5.90
11 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a good size, I was going to give a negative ..., November 25, 2014
I wanted a collapsible cup but not one of the tiny ones. This is a good size, I was going to give a negative comment because of the long delivery time but changed my mind because I'm happy with the cup!

Valley Of The Dinosaurs: SSN 1 (2 Disc Set)
Valley Of The Dinosaurs: SSN 1 (2 Disc Set)
DVD ~ Mike Road
Price: $29.99
23 used & new from $24.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Trip to memory lane, October 31, 2014
I am not going to go over the content others have already done that, but say This is not just a cartoon, it is trip back in time. It is very relaxing to just watch old memories surely worth the money spent. If you used to like to watch these it is well worth it.

Tandy Leather Open Back 1/8" Black Screw Posts 10 Pk 1296-04
Tandy Leather Open Back 1/8" Black Screw Posts 10 Pk 1296-04
Offered by Designertrendz
Price: $6.78
9 used & new from $2.97

4.0 out of 5 stars They're Just post screws., May 12, 2014
What is there to say about post screws. They work well for what i wanted them to do, I will probably buy some more.

Nikon 7541 MONARCH 3 10x42 Binocular (Black)
Nikon 7541 MONARCH 3 10x42 Binocular (Black)
Offered by The Professional Depot
Price: Click here to see our price
59 used & new from $150.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought Used, May 12, 2014
These were advertised as used but truthfully I can't find any thing to indicate they were actually used. They are perfect and meet my expectations fully. I'm not a bird watcher just wanted a reasonably good binocular for hunting. J &R did me very well and at a super price. All I have every had were cheapo binos and this Monarch 3 is just like day and night in comparison. Field of view is great the image is bright and sharp. I do realize there are better but at this price point I paid these are superb.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6