Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for GamerLana > Reviews

Browse

GamerLana's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GamerLana RSS Feed (Virginia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Distance
The Distance
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Uhm.. I bought the season, why should I buy individual episodes? Episode 11, season 5, February 23, 2015
I bought the entire season 5 before all episodes were released, it was a a great deal by amazon that it gave you the option! But upon the release of Episode 11, "The Distance", for some reason amazon wants me to Re-purchase it. When I KNOW I bought the whole season on October 22nd 2014!

EDIT: I contacted amazon digital support & they were really fast to assist me & gave me a 2$ credit! It worked! I was warned me of a sound problem by support, so I'll see if it happens to me too!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2015 12:53 AM PST

The Giver (illustrated; gift edition) (The Giver Trilogy Book 1)
The Giver (illustrated; gift edition) (The Giver Trilogy Book 1)
Offered by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars must I explain?, May 4, 2014
This book will forever be ageless and a keystone in young adult literature for the rest of our lives and beyond.

Talking Angela
Talking Angela
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars What is up with these reviews?, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Talking Angela (App)
Is there an age limit on reviews? Ignorance is amazzzing! This is a video game that has been verified, and has safety parameters. Its a SOCIAL app! Why in the world would a grown man place himself in the eyes of a cartoon character? Its a skin they used to reflect the buildings. Come on, think rationally, YES she will ask personal questions, its in her programming, thats how she is able to ask questions and make it seem to connect on a personal level. Anyways why would you give an app to a child who can poke a virtual sexified cat person off a table and fondle their face? I mean... if anything its the parents/guardians fault for not screening the game before hand. (Yes I know some of you have, but this an AI, its NOT perfect, and not politically correct, do your homework first)

Crystal Light Green Tea Peach Mango Drink Mix (Makes 10-Quarts), 1.85 Ounce Canisters (Pack of 12)
7 used & new from $47.95

1.0 out of 5 stars miffed misled, March 22, 2014
When I ordered this product the image was of the Peach Mango Green Tea with the vitamins and antioxidants, and now its entirely different, and the ingredients have changed. :/ I am very disappointed, since I adore crystal light. So if you are looking for the previous peach mango, you are going to be miffed! It is now in the dark orange containers as shown above, the 3rd image you see on the listing is misleading.

Pilot
Pilot
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it!, February 12, 2014
This review is from: The After (Amazon Video)
Yes, this is totally like Lost and The Walking Dead had a baby! Its confusing, and you don't know whats going on, but its the end of the world as we know it. I sincerely can't wait for more episodes like this! Kept me eager for more. :)

niceEshop(TM) Classic Vintage Pearl Bracelet with Charms-Pearl
niceEshop(TM) Classic Vintage Pearl Bracelet with Charms-Pearl

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, September 25, 2013
This item looks just like the pictures shown! BUT, its for VERY small hands only, the elastic band will snap if you even have medium sized hands. The Bracelet is more for a child. The charms are little bits of plastic in cute shapes but this bracelet is VERY poorly made. If you want some cute costume jewelry this will work well, but honestly, do not buy unless you fully expect to get a bracelet that is going to snap or quickly fall apart within the first few wears. Now, the charms also are very uncomfortable since they stick out at awkward angles and brush up against everything, its all in all a cute piece in theory but snags everything.

What you can do: Get the bracelet, and remake it to your size, find a few extra plastic pearls or beads and put them in. Space out the charms, or replace with your own. then TADA fixed.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars not quite what I pictured, July 6, 2013
I'm 5'4", 125lb, and have a small chest almost a 34b, anyways, I ordered a medium, which fits great around the middle. Anyways, The breast cups do not remotely fit, they make me look like I have zero tits. Instead of giving the amazing lift as pictured by the model, this corset fails to do so, and will barely support anything. I attempted to fix this problem by using an uplifting bra, but seriously it looked overstuffed. Another issue with this corset is that this top looks far longer upon the model pictured, its like a tank top in reality! It would be great with jeans.. if you didn't show several inches of midriff. The lace on the top I didn't think would be too much of an issue, but its over sexified, well duh its lingerie not much can be helped there. The shoulder straps are nonadjustable, so if they slide off, oh well! The white lace that follows the boning, beneath it, no fabric, only bare skin. I got this item expecting something sexy but still possible to wear out in public! I tried a sexy shrug, but with the nonexistent boobage, makes me look like some kind of cross dresser. OHHH thats the other issue! The corset has garters attached to it, and I swear, the first thing that popped in my head was rocky horror picture show when I tried it out. The thong that comes with it is really cheaply made and over sized for a medium. All in all if you are going to fork out 60$, your doing so for the brand name of fredericks and not for something high quality.

PattyBoutik Women's Trimmed Boat Neck Knit Top
PattyBoutik Women's Trimmed Boat Neck Knit Top
Offered by PattyBoutik
Price: $33.98

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit loose in the middle, tight on the arms, June 23, 2013
The shirt is really nice for relaxing in, but honestly, the shirt is very baggy in the middle and not as pictured. It pools around the sides. I'm 5'4", 125lb, and have a nice hourglass shape, I figured this shirt would hug my stomach and define me, but no no no no, it did not. Also due to my arms not being exactly as the model shown with this shirt, any muscle definition on your arms will really push this shirt and it feels so tight. On top of these issues, the shirt is paper thin, which I don't mind considering its great for fall. I love the neckline on this, I just wish it fit like the model shown.

G2 Fashion Square Women's Cut Out Shoulder Button Down Shirt(TOP-CAS,BLK-M)
G2 Fashion Square Women's Cut Out Shoulder Button Down Shirt(TOP-CAS,BLK-M)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, May 15, 2013
I love the thin material of this top, its almost see-through, yet its not. You can barely see the outline of your waist in it. I think its perfect for a hot day.

Anna-Kaci S/M Fit Black All Over Floral Lace Negligee w Matching G-String Garter
Offered by Alilang Fashion
Price: $39.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Antiquity, May 15, 2013
This piece looks very old school, like old victorian lingerie, especially with a black choker and some lacey thigh highs. Some pearls or dangling earrings go great with this! The garter with it, is very small, but if you have thin legs its perfect for you. I'm a size 4 to a 6, and I have small breasts. This is MADE for SMALL BREASTS! Like I'm barely a 34A-34B. This is perfect for me! It isn't the definition of sexy but cute and elegant are more what defines it. The material is very thin, this isn't victoria secret material but the design is excellent, and on a hot summer day this is great to wear. I plan on getting a corset and wear this underneath for wild west role play.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3