Profile for B. Goldberg > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Goldberg RSS Feed (Flemington, NJ USA)

8pc Break-resistant Restaurant-quality SAN Plastic 26-ounce Iced Tea Cup Tumblers in 4 Assorted Colors
Offered by U.S. Acrylic, LLC
Price: $19.99
8 used & new from $14.07

1.0 out of 5 stars ... would drink -I sent them back - I dont recommend theseas the quality control is not good, July 11, 2014
Cups arrived with scratches on the sides and chipped edges where you would drink -I sent them back - I dont recommend these as the quality control is not good.

Tovolo Groovy Ice Pop Molds, Yellow - Set of 6
Tovolo Groovy Ice Pop Molds, Yellow - Set of 6
Price: $11.99
12 used & new from $6.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic cracks after just a few uses, December 9, 2009
I purchased these to replace an older Popsicle maker. The reviews sounded encouraging. However, after just a few uses, the plastic molds are starting to crack. Not what I'd expect.

Lux TX9000TS Touch Screen Seven-Day Programmable Thermostat
Lux TX9000TS Touch Screen Seven-Day Programmable Thermostat
Price: $69.70
18 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Thermostat, December 20, 2008
I needed to replace the original equipment thermostat that was provided by my builder 16 years ago. This was a snap to install. Even the mounting holes lined up with the exiting thermostats so I only needed to screw it into the wall. Very nice, very accurate and was rated a Consumer Reports Top rated unit.

Panasonic KX-TG6702B 2-Line 5.8 GHz FHSS GigaRange Expandable Cordless Phone System with 2 Handsets
2 used & new from $145.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Reliable Phone System, January 31, 2008
I purchased this phone for my home office. I needed the 2 line capability and the cordless handset (I didn't need or use the digital answering capability). Initially, the phone worked fine. Then at just 1 day prior to being able to return this phone, the base station speakerphone just stopped working. In addition, the base station started making a constant noise even when the handsets were docked and not in use. I would not recommend this phone to anyone.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this Card, February 24, 2005
I just bought this card to install on my IBM T23 laptop running WIN 2K. I followed the installation instruction to the letter. The software didn't install properly and corrupted my laptop. I spent hours on the phone with Belkin support, and they were unable to get the card working or even uninstall their own software. I am sending this card back for a refund.

Canon 10x30 IS  Ultra-Compact Binoculars (Black)
Canon 10x30 IS Ultra-Compact Binoculars (Black)
Offered by Emmy Photo
Price: $399.99
24 used & new from $376.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Pair of Binoculars, August 30, 2004
I bought this pair of binoculars after reading the reviews of several different pairs/brands. I bought them for an Alaskan cruise I just came back from. I cannot say enough about how great these binoculars are. The IS techncology is particularly amazing cause most of the viewing I did was on a moving vessel. The IS technology greatly compensated for any movement from my less than steady hands, and even when supported on the side of the ship, they eliminated much of the jitter from the moving ship. These binoculars really made my trip to Alaska that much more enjoyable. Aside from the IS technology, the Canon lens provide an incredibly clear and crisp image to rival binoculars that cost hundreds more. I did get a chance to see through a pair of $1000.00 Zeiss binoulars while on my trip and they were not noticably any better then the Canon binoculars and lacked the IS technology. The IS really makes a big difference.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice Idea but mounting plate design needs to be updated, May 19, 2003
I purchased the Portable Panel saw on the advice of a friend. I find it to difficult to cut full sheets of plywood on my table saw. The portable Panel saw seemed like a decent alternative. Anyway, after getting it from Amazon, I went to attach the base plate to my Porter Cable saw. I couldn't see anyway that it would fit. So, I called up PSI techncial support and asked them if they could provide me with a list of saws that their panel kit was made to fit. The techncial rep says there is no such list. In fact he says that the panel saw base plate was designed in the 1980's, based on the saws available at that time and has not been updated since. So, he doubts that it will easily fit on any saw on the market today. Well I tell the guy, don't you think its time to update the design. The guy just doesn't care. He tells me the only way to get it to fit is to drill holes in my saw. Well, I don't think that is an acceptable answer...