Profile for NVBeek > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NVBeek RSS Feed

Filtrete Clean Living Filter, 12-Inch by 12-Inch by 1-Inch, 6-Pack
Filtrete Clean Living Filter, 12-Inch by 12-Inch by 1-Inch, 6-Pack
Price: $28.66
5 used & new from $22.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy The 6 Pack- I got ripped off, November 21, 2012
I ordered the six pack of filters and paid for the six pack price. I received a SINGLE filter. I contacted customer service and they said they would fix my order and send me a six pack of filters the next day. When I received the "fixed" order.......It Was A Single Filter again. So I emailed Amazon and never got a response. I paid over $30 for two filters. Awesome. I will never order a six pack of filters again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2012 3:39 PM PST

The Practical Beekeeper: Beekeeping Naturally
The Practical Beekeeper: Beekeeping Naturally
by Michael Bush
Price: $49.00
41 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, September 3, 2011
I have visited Michael Bush's website for quite some time and was excited when I heard that he was writing a book. Michael will tell you that you can get the same info for free from his website, which you can. I was not sure about paying $49 for a book, but after reading it the last two days I can say that it is definitely worth the money. I am a relatively new beekeeper, my first hives died even while treating them for disease. I decided that this time I would try a different approach. Michael's book offers different views and practices on beekeeping. I like the way he approaches beekeeping. I plan on running a few hives in the more traditional manner at a friend's house and use Michael's ideas on my 6 hives at my house. I am excited to put his ideas and writings into action at my place. I already started making notes on the inner cover of the book to reference. The book is well written with a ton of info. My only complaint is the quality of the pictures. Some color pictures would have been nice, but then again I can go to his website and look up whatever pics I need to see. Good job on the book Michael, I will definitely recommend this book to all of my beekeeping friends.