Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Kyrel > Reviews

Browse

Kyrel's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kyrel RSS Feed

Heritage Lace Woodland 60-Inch Wide by 16-Inch Drop Valance, White
Heritage Lace Woodland 60-Inch Wide by 16-Inch Drop Valance, White
Price: $15.00
11 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous detail, January 4, 2015
These are very beautiful. The design is gorgeous! Makes a statement yet allows the sun to shine in which is exactly what I wanted. Couldn't be more happy!!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Guardmax - Bedbug Proof/Waterproof Mattress Protector Cover - Zippered Style - Quiet! - Queen Size (60"x80"x11")
Offered by Right Choice Bedding
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for moving!, March 8, 2014
I purchased this to cover my queen size mattress to prepare for when I moved Feb 28, 2014. I knew with the harsh winter we have been experiencing this year, that I would most likely be facing snowy, wet, and cold conditions. It was indeed snowy, slushy and yucky.

This protector went on my 9" mattress so easily with help from my friend. It protected my mattress when the movers (my friends) set it on the ground trying to make room in the truck. Yes, it got dirty in spots, but that was the whole reason I got it. It stayed dry on the inside and my mattress was protected.

The only drawback was it covered the handles on the sides of the mattress so grabbing the mattress to carry it was a chore, but it never ripped!

I would highly recommend this :)

Clip-Right® Ergonomic Nail Set
Clip-Right® Ergonomic Nail Set
Offered by Imagine It Designs, LLC
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, January 27, 2014
I am so happy to have found these. I have Muscular Dystrophy, and have such a hard time using nail clippers due to weakness especially on my feet! The ergonomic design to these allow me cut-- not 'crush'- my nails cleanly. I can already see how much less I have splitting nails.

I can attest to the small opening of the clippers, but it just means you can take the time to focus on what you are cutting and how close to the skin you are getting. I feel confident with the ease of use to skillfully trim my toenails. I've found if I can't get my nail between the cutters, to just flip them around and use it the other way.

Thank you so so much!!! I will be buying a few more of these to have in my purse, at home, and at my friends house!

Ladies Light Pink Extra Long Thermal Heat Holders - Size Us 5-9
Ladies Light Pink Extra Long Thermal Heat Holders - Size Us 5-9
Price: $17.53
2 used & new from $16.55

5.0 out of 5 stars So warm, February 5, 2013
These socks are perfect for me. I have Muscular Dystrophy and below my knees all the way to my toes is always ice cold in the winter. I have had such hard times finding anything that would keep me warm. These socks do indeed keep me warm!

Another amazing thing is I can still wear the ankle-foot orthosis (which are custom made and form fitting to my lower legs and feet) AND still wear my sneakers or boots--which other bulky socks are toooo bulky and won't allow me to do.

Truely for me, these have been amazing! I have looked for and bought so many socks trying to 'do it all' for me, and these socks are THE winner.

Fluffy, toasty, and so comfey! Thank you Heat Holders!!

Size-12M BNJ-7474R 2-Piece IVORY PINK YELLOW BURNOUT FLORAL CROSSOVER BODICE Special Occasion Flower Girl Easter Party Dress,R17474 Bonnie Jean BABY 12M-24M

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, February 4, 2012
Absolutely gorgeous dress. Well made. I love this dress and it's my favorite. Fits my grand-baby perfectly. Definitely buy this dress if you want your baby looking good for pictures or a holiday!

HUE Women's 3-Pack Argyle Knee Socks,Navy,One Size
HUE Women's 3-Pack Argyle Knee Socks,Navy,One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit's beautifully, February 4, 2012
Bought these a month ago (1/3/12). Very nice socks. Fit beautifully. So far washes and dries well with no sagging.