Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Kay Parrish > Reviews

Browse

Kay Parrish's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kay Parrish RSS Feed

See You Tonight
See You Tonight

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Scotty's best songs YET, April 9, 2013
This review is from: See You Tonight (MP3 Music)
I had already been listening to the song from concert videos but boy was I surprised by this version of the song. Another amazing single by Scotty that you just have to own and play on repeat. Great that he co wrote the song too. #1radio tune for sure.

Christmas with Scotty McCreery
Christmas with Scotty McCreery
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Starting Christmas early with Scotty McCreery, October 17, 2012
WOW just received this album and I must say I am so excited for Christmas. While this album has some of the traditional Christmas tunes on it and I must say sang beautifully by Scotty it was the two original songs that have captured my attention. Christmas in Heaven is such a touching song that will make some cry and others smile as they will be brought to think of loved ones that have left them. It is a beautiful song which is sure to be a hit with all. The other one Christmas is coming around again also is a song that can give people hope which always seems to be stronger in the Christmas season. There is not a bad song on this album and any person who loves Christmas music needs to add this to their collection. You will not be disappointed I promise.

Please Remember Me
Please Remember Me
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars McCreery at his best, March 8, 2012
This review is from: Please Remember Me (MP3 Music)
Scotty has taken a song that was already amazingly performed by Tim and made it even better and I didn't think that was possible. Scotty has the perfect tone and voice on this song. I have already played it over 40 times since purchasing it. You will love this version so take a moment and download it.

Clear As Day
Clear As Day
Price: $4.99
116 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars IT's CLEAR AS DAY, October 4, 2011
This review is from: Clear As Day (Audio CD)
Most of us already knew you were a fantastic and talented young artist from watching you on Idol. Of course there are others who may not know you at all or who weren't totally sold on youl. If after listening to this album they don't see the God given talent you have then nothing can be done to help them. You have proved you have the total package you sing every song with emotion and bring the listener into it as if we are there with you. YOur voice is so pleasant to listen to that you can play this cd all day long and not get tired of listening to it. I have my favorites such as Dirty Dishes-as I'm a mom to Walk In the COuntry and You Make that look good but I can honestly say there is not a song on there that I don't love. I will always have a special place for I Love you this big as you took a simple song and made it fit for many types of situations. If you buy this album you will NOT be disappointed

Ten Prayers God Always Says Yes To: Divine Answers to Life's Most Difficult Problems
by Anthony DeStefano
157 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Ten Prayers, June 9, 2008
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. It gave me insight to questions I had about certain things from the Bible. It brought me peace and gave me comfort. I felt like I was getting answers to questions I had running through my head. It is good to refer back to when I am down about something. Highly recommend this to everyone.