Profile for Luxma > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Luxma RSS Feed

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Book 5)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Book 5)
by J. K. Rowling
Price: $20.59
1404 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, July 5, 2012
As soon as I received it I started reading it and couldn't put it down until I was finished! All of the HP books are great, but this one was on another level.

Panasonic EH2511A Pore Cleanser with Micro-fine Mist
Panasonic EH2511A Pore Cleanser with Micro-fine Mist

5.0 out of 5 stars Good addition to a cleansing regimen, July 5, 2012
I really like this product. I'm a fan of anything that makes my face feel clean and this does just that. It feels like it removes a lot of impurities from your face, which is especially great if you wear makeup because you don't want that stuff on your face for too long. I don't usually use the mist, I just use it in the shower so it's unnecessary.

Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide-Angle Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)
3 used & new from $80.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great in bright daylight!, July 5, 2012
I bought this camera because I wanted one that I can take with me regardless of what I'll be doing. I've been able to go to the beach, rainforest, under waterfalls, as well as in the city when it's raining and I don't want to risk my DSLR. It's a great adventure camera, but the pictures are not as great when there is low light. The photos are great in bright daylight, but not so much in other situations. Definitely not what I would use for indoor photographs. But the great thing about it is it's durability. If that's your main concern, then it's a good buy. It was for me, because I already have other cameras for other purposes. But I wouldn't purchase this one as my sole or main camera. Also, when you're shooting in water make sure you don't have water drops on the lens when you're going to take a picture. Just put it underwater and bring it back up to remove any drops without touching the lens.

Joby GP1-A1EN Gorillapod Flexible Tripod (Grey)
Joby GP1-A1EN Gorillapod Flexible Tripod (Grey)
Offered by Adorama Camera
Price: $16.25
28 used & new from $7.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little tripod for a P&S, July 5, 2012
It's small enough to be carried around even while on vacation and very useful when taking a picture with when traveling with only one other person! Only for point and shoot cameras! It can't handle much weight, but it stays quite nicely.

Laurel Compact Edition Black Nylon DSLR Camera Carrying Handbag with Removable Shoulder Strap for Canon EOS DSLR Camera
Offered by Bestpricecenter
Price: $29.95
5 used & new from $24.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, July 5, 2012
I just received it today and it looks good, very small, which is what I wanted. It fits my T2i with the kit lens only. I have a 55-250mm lens as well and I wanted to see if maybe it would fit in the bag while on the camera. Nope. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but just know that if you had the same question, there's your answer. It really doesn't look like a camera bag, more like a purse. My co-worker said it looked like a little lunch box. It's built ok, perhaps not as sturdy as my other bags, but I suppose that's due to it's size. Obviously it isn't built to go on wild adventures. But it seems like it'll be great for walking around the town taking photos. The side pocket is perfect for my wallet (I carry a very, very, small wallet), passport, lens cloth, and my extra memory cards. I haven't used it yet, but once I do at the end of this month, I'll update my review as to how useful it was while out of town.

My only complaint is that it smells weird. I don't know if it's the material of the bag itself or the material of the bag it came inside of, but either way I'll let it air out before I use it. It's pretty strong when I open the bag..that's the reason for the 4 stars, but I don't know if it's just my bag or maybe because of the shipper. If the smell doesn't go away before I have to leave, I will definitely return it and use one that I already have. I have a very sensitive sense of smell.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2012 11:16 AM PST