Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM
Profile for Glenn > Reviews

Browse

Glenn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Glenn RSS Feed

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 17, 2014
Horrible quality. Pegs fall out of the holes. Just bad!

Colin Blades
Colin Blades
9 used & new from $12.78

5.0 out of 5 stars This Guy should be a superstar!, March 2, 2012
This review is from: Colin Blades (Audio CD)
I think this CD came out too early. John Mayer, May Kerney, Jack Johnson and other are thriving in today's music market and I think if a CD like this was released now, it would thrive as well. Amazing from start to finish. I bought it years ago when it came out becasue I was curious. Colin is Jack Blade's (Night Ranger) son, so I wanted to see what it sounded like. It is amazing! Somebody sign this guy to a major label!

III
III
Offered by Collide Records
Price: $17.99
23 used & new from $0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Much Better than Dance or Die, March 2, 2012
This review is from: III (Audio CD)
I was very skeptical after Dance or Die. Their Debut CD was so much fun that Dance or Die about killed me (pun intended). Too techno and cheesy. So when we put III in the CD player, I was not expecting much. "MAKE A BIG DEAL OF IT" come blasting out of the speakers and I thought, "I think their back!" And they are! Great CD! Not just like the first, but back to that more edgy distorted sound that made the first CD so fun. It has a few techno moments, but not nearly as many as Dance or Die. Get it, give it a listen, and WOBBLE!

Attraction 65
Attraction 65
9 used & new from $27.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD! A Must have., December 27, 2011
This review is from: Attraction 65 (Audio CD)
Gregg Fulkerson was the front man for Blue tears and also worked on Michael Sweet's first solo project after Stryper. Gregg was a talented man and an all around nice guy. If you like U2 and Bon Jovi, Imagine if the two bands merged and you have Attraction 65.

Angry Birds: On Thin Ice Game
Angry Birds: On Thin Ice Game
Offered by E-Tech4U
Price: $9.99
153 used & new from $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made and difficult to build, December 27, 2011
This was the hot ticket item this year? WOW! Very cheaply made and the towers are very difficult to build seeing the how planks are made. They are hollow and very difficult to stack. I played it with my three boys and we quit after two times around the table because it was so frustrating to build. It would be great if they spent more than 50 cents to make it. It is Happy Meal toy quality.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2012 12:22 PM PST