Profile for MissyMae > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MissyMae RSS Feed

Kraus KHU102-33 33 inch Undermount 50/50 Double Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
Price: $399.95
11 used & new from $309.96

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best sink ever, December 30, 2014
This is the best sink ever! It feels so quality. Love the depth, sound dampening, shape, everything. Though the racks look nice they are somewhat difficult to thoroughly clean and I don't understand what their purpose is. Also, the deeper basket strainer has such small holes that it drains very slowly. But the sink? I would DEFINITELY recommend it to anyone.

KOHLER K-15160-7 Coralais Single Control Pullout Spray Kitchen Sink Faucet, Black Black
Price: $148.22
10 used & new from $76.82

4.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased to find this faucet, December 30, 2014
I was very pleased to find this faucet. Originally I though it was necessary to have a stainless one to match our stainless sink. Then I realized this would match the black areas in our granite counters. It looks fantastic! I appreciate that it stays on the sprinkle setting until I manually change it. It does have less pressure than I had wanted but I don't even think about that anymore. So, my only negative is that on the full stream setting, there is a line of water dripping fast behind the full stream.

KOHLER K-9619-7 Soap or Lotion Dispenser, Black Black
KOHLER K-9619-7 Soap or Lotion Dispenser, Black Black
Price: $56.18
11 used & new from $37.92

4.0 out of 5 stars I very much like the color and finish of this dispenser, December 30, 2014
I very much like the color and finish of this dispenser. Its only negative is that it is such a small bottle and I always overfill it and then have to clean up the mess. But it does the job well otherwise.

Black Belly Dance Skirt With Gold Coins (Great Gift Idea)
Black Belly Dance Skirt With Gold Coins (Great Gift Idea)
Offered by Buy Home
Price: $5.55
10 used & new from $0.56

3.0 out of 5 stars Coin Skirt, January 14, 2011
It was the Christmas season when the skirt arrived... a few days after the estimated delivery. It looked even prettier than in the picture. Upon my daughters' trying it on, the beads on one tip fell off.

Mizerak P0867 Premium Billiard Table Cover
Mizerak P0867 Premium Billiard Table Cover
Price: $63.60
13 used & new from $52.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Mizerak Pool Table Cover, January 13, 2011
The pool table cover is great! It is heavy duty, fits perfectly and arrived within the estimated window time during the week before Christmas.