Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Victor > Reviews

Browse

Victor's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Victor RSS Feed (Denver, CO)

Page: 1 | 2
Call Recoder Pro
Call Recoder Pro
Price: $1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, but slow interface., January 8, 2016
This review is from: Call Recoder Pro (App)
The app does its primary function very well. I have had it glitch twice in the last month, both times the app thought I was still on a call after it ended, but that's a minor gripe. The -1* is for the graphic user interface. It's slow. Really, really slow. This most likely is caused by the amount of calls recorded but they take up such little storage space I see no reason to delete them. Overall, simple, useful, great for listening to directions or addresses, etc. I recommend it.

Earn to Die
Earn to Die
Price: $1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun, creative way to pass the time., June 24, 2015
This review is from: Earn to Die (App)
Not exactly the next Angry Birds, but tons of fun and no IAP. Doesn't get much better then that.

Trivia Crack (Ad Free)
Trivia Crack (Ad Free)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great time waster!, March 20, 2015
This review is from: Trivia Crack (Ad Free) (App)
Wife and I play this together and against each other. Nice way to improve your pointless knowledge capacity.

Angry Birds Epic RPG
Angry Birds Epic RPG

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost can't understand why it's so fun!, February 17, 2015
This review is from: Angry Birds Epic RPG (App)
I haven't played through an Angry Birds game since the first one. This one may get completed as well! I'm hours into it and its just devishly simple yet complex RPG battle mechanics with pretty cartoon graphics on top. I have no idea if there is a story beyond getting your eggs back. I find that to be enough. The shops and random dice rolls add a lot of variance. If you like RPG games, give this a try. It'll surprise you too.

Evolve: Hunters Quest
Evolve: Hunters Quest

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzle quest type time waster., February 5, 2015
This review is from: Evolve: Hunters Quest (App)
I'm a fan of this genre in general and this is a great example of it being done right. The IAPs don't seem to be required in any way to continue forward. Love the art work and graphics too.

Spotify Music
Spotify Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music app!, September 1, 2014
This review is from: Spotify Music (App)
I've tried many different music players and streaming services and this is the best available for Android or any other platform!

Air Patriots
Air Patriots

5.0 out of 5 stars Great take on the genre., December 15, 2012
This review is from: Air Patriots (App)
As a fan of tower defence games, this is a welcome diversion from the classic approach. The game is enjoyable without having to spend real cash.

HTC EVO 4G LTE Case, GreatShield Guardian S Series Slim Fit Design TPU Snap On Case Back Cover for HTC EVO 4G LTE (Black)
Offered by GreatShield Store
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, November 9, 2012
I bought this for my Evo 4G LTE because the gel case I used before was difficult to get in and out of pockets, jeans or suit jacket. This case is a tighter fit, and less bulky. The grip texture on the side is ideally positioned and prevents the phone from slipping out of my palm.

For the cost, you won't find a better case. Besides the LTE is big enough without adding a bulky case to it.

VELCRO Brand - Industrial Strength - Extreme - 4" x 1" Strips, 10 Sets - Titanium
Price: $4.58
58 used & new from $0.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Better then anything I tried., October 18, 2012
If you've turned a corner a little too fast and had your GPS or radar detector fly off your dash because the sun weakened the adhesive, stop reading and buy this product.

I have no idea how much weight it'll hold, or if you can really Velcro a flower pot to a brick, but I don't care. It can withstand baking in the Colorado sun (Elevation is over a mile above sea level) all day, for months, and not fail. I couldn't ask for more.

Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data Charge Sync Cable for HTC EVO 4G Sprint
Offered by EPICDEALZ
Price: $5.15
20 used & new from $0.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid! Cheap build, doesn't work., October 18, 2012
Not all phone chargers are created equal. I bought this when I needed a third car charger, and really wish I spent the extra few bucks for OEM. The car charger came apart in under a week and both it and the home charger wouldn't actually charge my EVO 4G LTE. The phone warns of incompatible charger detected and will not charge.

I tried it on a Galaxy S3 with the same results. Don't waste your money on this.

Page: 1 | 2