Profile for Glen Quagmire > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Glen Quagmire RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
20 oz (600 ml) Jumbo Canon Printer Ink Refill Kit Color & Black
20 oz (600 ml) Jumbo Canon Printer Ink Refill Kit Color & Black
Offered by Lester Surplus
Price: $17.20
4 used & new from $9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars I have used this for 3 years., March 24, 2014
I print things regularly and have to refill my cannon printer alot but this has lasted me for 3 years and I still have 1/4 bottle left. this is great!

Acase(TM) iPhone 4 and 4S Superleggera PRO Dual Layer Protection (White/Black) case (Fits AT&T, Sprint and Verizon iPhone 4 and 4S)
Offered by Digital Media Source
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $10.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Dropped in Water and still works! Never failed!, March 24, 2014
I have dropped my phone 30 - 40 times and this was very sturdy and never hurt my phone. I accidentaly threw my phone in the street probabaly 10 feet in the air and it landed on the screen and protected it. No scratches, no cracks, no damage at all. It sticks out a little off the front of the screen so if it lands on the screen it protects it.

I filled up my sink with water and accidentally droped my phone in the water. It went under completely submerged for about 1 second then I quickly grabbed it out of the sink and it worked perfect. The case covers the big holes in your phone such as the headphone and the charger holes so no water could get in. the only holes that were open were the speaker and the mic holes on the bottom (well the speaker by the camera on the front also). But for short exposure to water this case did a great job at protecting it. I didnt even put my phone in rice like youre supposed to after it falls in water. I am so suprised how amazing this case is.

I would give it 10 out of 5 stars. The only con is that it is a little bulky but not as bulky as the otter box or other big cases.

BudK Exclusive 2-Piece Samurai Warrior Wood Sword Set
BudK Exclusive 2-Piece Samurai Warrior Wood Sword Set
Offered by Cutlery USA
Price: $26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but works., March 24, 2014
The wood is really cheap but it works for a prop. If you try hitting things with it then it will probabaly break easily but Im just using it as a prop so that fits my purpose. The design in the wood is cool and looks nice but again not very functional.

A Set of 2 Universal Fit Batman Seat Covers
A Set of 2 Universal Fit Batman Seat Covers
Offered by ALL ACCESSORY CENTRAL
Price: $32.36

5.0 out of 5 stars My Batmobile is complete., March 24, 2014
These fit my girlfriend's 2006 Ford Focus really nice. It keeps the seats warm when it is cold outside. It looks really good too. they have extra straps that are not really necessary but doesnt hurt.

Also If you have seat pockets on the back of the seat this will cover them up so you can't use them any more which is kind of annoying but it may be worth it.

BBTac M757 Black Airsoft 150 FPS Spring Pistol with Molded Ergonomic Hand Grips
BBTac M757 Black Airsoft 150 FPS Spring Pistol with Molded Ergonomic Hand Grips

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and fair quality, March 24, 2014
I have had this for over a year now. I have used it on lots of ocassions and it has never failed me. It is pretty good quality for only being 6$. It is pretty strong too one of the best spring loaded airsoft guns I have seen. I think the other reviewers that broke it in 2 days are just idiots and probably dropped it or threw it or used it wrong. I have used this alot and it is very sturdy. 5 Stars.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Black 32GB (Sprint)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Black 32GB (Sprint)
Price: $634.99
13 used & new from $245.00

4.0 out of 5 stars They fixed the bad call quality but still drops calls., January 6, 2014
I love everything about this phone but they do need to update the software so it doesn't drop calls all the time. The call quality issue has been fixed and It is clear sound but It drops my calls after 1 or 2 min of talking.

Other than that problem everything else is great! It is super fast and the screen is amazing. I get 29 mbps on 4G LTE download speed. and on 3g it was about normal 1 or 2 mbps. However on 4G it eats up the battery up quick so its kind of a give or take.

So once they fix the call dropping issue then it will be perfect.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2014 1:30 AM PST

New Family Guy Quagmire Pickup Lines Poster -Rare 24x36
New Family Guy Quagmire Pickup Lines Poster -Rare 24x36
Offered by Quest Posters
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually works 99% of the time., July 11, 2013
Just a little something I wrote for the ladies based off of past experience. Ive spent alot of time with angels and I know what they like to hear.

Social Q's: How to Survive the Quirks, Quandaries, and Quagmires of Today
Social Q's: How to Survive the Quirks, Quandaries, and Quagmires of Today
by Philip Galanes
Price: $11.83
68 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars As the Q man I know a little something of Quagmires., July 11, 2013
If I didnt get this book I would have never figured out how to escape my quirk, and quandery. I have had some experience in quagmires but never quirks or quanderies. Very good advise.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2014 8:30 PM PST

Quagmire: Nation-Building and Nature in the Mekong Delta (Weyerhaeuser Environmental Books)
by David A. Biggs
Price: $22.13
31 used & new from $16.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually not a bad read., July 11, 2013
I got this just because my name was on it, and it was actually not a bad read. Quite interesting about how the nature of the mekong delta has developed over the years. Did you know that the plants actually help purify the river water for locals to use for washing and bathing?

Into Fat Air
Into Fat Air
DVD
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars They portray me wrong., July 11, 2013
I watched this show a few times and all they do is make fun of this guy who looks alot like me and has my name. My life has been ruined because of this. Now everyone thinks that I am a big pervert.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2014 12:52 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3