Profile for bridget > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bridget RSS Feed (Somersworth, NH United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Montezuma Puzzle 3 Premium
Montezuma Puzzle 3 Premium

3.0 out of 5 stars I was warned..., October 15, 2014
This review is from: Montezuma Puzzle 3 Premium (App)
About the nagging for a rating... So here it is.

Montezuma Puzzle 2 Premium
Montezuma Puzzle 2 Premium

2.0 out of 5 stars "No Thanks" means "NO THANKS", October 13, 2014
This review is from: Montezuma Puzzle 2 Premium (App)
Game is okay. Nothing that exciting. The nagging for a rating is obnoxious. It asks if you want to rate and offers you a choice between Yes and "No Thanks".. Stop asking if the answer is no thanks

Captain Fishblock
Captain Fishblock

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, September 5, 2014
This review is from: Captain Fishblock (App)
Had no problem installing, but as others have reported, it doesn't respond to my tapping, just counts down to zero. Installed twice, fiddled with settings.. Still no go.. Looked like a fun game.

Homelegance 5794TAK-1 Platform Bed, Twin, Oak Finish
Homelegance 5794TAK-1 Platform Bed, Twin, Oak Finish
Price: $106.89
2 used & new from $104.34

2.0 out of 5 stars Far, far from elegant!, July 21, 2014
I was disappointed in this bed for several reasons. First, the instruction sheet was nearly indecipherable. The one page of instructions were so faint (from being copied multiple times) that you could barely make out the way-too-tiny-to-begin-with text and bad diagram drawings. This made figuring out what part was what and how the whole thing went together extremely difficult.

Second, as a result of the problems with the unreadable instructions, it took way longer than it should have to put the bed together. I actually ended up with leftover pegs that I know were probably intended to go somewhere, but the instructions never said where they went, and I didn't see any obvious place for them. I have put together many, MANY furniture kits and have never had this kind of trouble with a kit before.

Lastly, the quality of the finish on the boards was very low. It was rough in places... with swaths of gray stains on parts of the boards that were meant to be facing out on the headboard and footboard, so unavoidably yucky looking., I suspect that this bed will not last for long based on the poor quality of the wood.

I would not recommend this bed at all..

2048 Number Puzzle game
2048 Number Puzzle game

2.0 out of 5 stars ADS in a paid app? Bad bad bad., July 9, 2014
This review is from: 2048 Number Puzzle game (App)
I already owned a couple versions of 2048 but was willing to pay for this one because of the variations in game play and the undo feature, however I was shocked to find that after every game played an ad pops up. Since when do paid apps include ads? I hope this was just an oversight and that the developer will fix this.

Delicious - Emily's Taste of Fame
Delicious - Emily's Taste of Fame
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Crashes after completing 8, May 11, 2014
As others have reported, this app crashes after completing level 8 without registering any progress made. Also, on level 8,I found it impossible to perform the Heinrich maneuver on the postal worker. . Maybe it was just me, but it seemed that there was a delay in the screen response. Otherwise, an okay game. But, since I can't get past level 8, I can't recommend it. (galaxy tab 2)

Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood
Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, April 29, 2014
Really enjoyed this game. Payed for the full game, and am glad I did. I enjoy this type of game anyway, but this was exceptional. Very good story. Excellent, really!

Where's Tappy?
Where's Tappy?

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so bad, April 13, 2014
This review is from: Where's Tappy? (App)
I noticed a lot of bad reviews. I didn't find this game as bad as others have said. It was what it claims to be.. Not much more. Wish it had more than one level. Replay after beating once appears to select different items to find, which adds a star to the review. Cute pictures.

Guess The Movie - Full
Guess The Movie - Full

2.0 out of 5 stars Crashes and freezes device constantly, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Guess The Movie - Full (App)
Unfortunately, I have had the same experience that others have been reporting of crashes and major freezing requiring forced restart of my device. Enjoyed getting to level 5, but will be uninstalling because of crashes.

The Island: Castaway® (Full)
The Island: Castaway® (Full)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable game, February 15, 2014
I literally couldn't put this game down. I had lots of fun figuring out how to solve the various dilemmas. I didn't experience any of the glitches others have mentioned, like the problem of not being able to capture the 10 crabs. Possibly because I made sure I went into level 5 with way more than 10 crabs in my inventory.
The only complaint I have is that I wish the map had been more interactive,. I would have liked to be able to navigate by clicking where I wanted to go regardless of if someone was wanting to talk to me or if I needed a fire.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6