Profile for Y. L. Williams > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Y. L. Williams RSS Feed (Milwaukee Wi)

Page: 1 | 2
Dermorganic Windswept Defining Whip Hair Gel, 4 Ounce
Dermorganic Windswept Defining Whip Hair Gel, 4 Ounce
Offered by Lux Supply
Price: $12.99
34 used & new from $4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Line, February 16, 2013
Dermorganic is a great line ! Pricing of the line is very affordable for a salon quality product. Keep it up !

Ewatchfactory Women's 56275-E Pancreatic Cancer Awareness "Sparkle" Purple Strap Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 16, 2013
Bought this as a gift for my daughter. nShe loved the watch but the band was really small . We ended up buying a replacement band and it is working fine.

Dermorganic Texture Styling Taffy, 3.4 Ounce
Dermorganic Texture Styling Taffy, 3.4 Ounce
Price: $12.49
27 used & new from $4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 16, 2013
Another hit for Dermorganic! Holds without being sticky and hair can still be styled differently if you feel the need!

Nobility LeChat Perfect Match DUAL SET Gel Polish & Nail Lacquer "Red Ruby Rules" - 0.5oz(15ml) - PMS57
Offered by XPRESSURSELF
Price: $11.27
19 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty Color!, August 4, 2012
The color is very pretty and just like the picture. The product itself came out extremely thick but that may have been due to the extremely hot weather that we have been having.

Gilmour 7100PM Oscillating Sprinkler with Aluminum Tube
Gilmour 7100PM Oscillating Sprinkler with Aluminum Tube
Price: $11.99
6 used & new from $8.62

3.0 out of 5 stars So So in Quality, July 15, 2012
I purchased two different sprinkers on my order and I prefer the other model-). The Gilmor sprinkler is flimsy in construction and the first one had to be returned after 1 attempted use as the product was broken and did not oscillate. My replacement was sent quickly and the unit is just ok nothing spectacular.

Noodlehead N111C Flexible Lawn & Garden Sprinkler
Noodlehead N111C Flexible Lawn & Garden Sprinkler
Price: $11.79
37 used & new from $5.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Sprinkler, July 15, 2012
I purchased this product at Amazon after driving all over town attempting to find a new replacement sprinkler. All that I can say is that I am soooo glad that I did . This product is AMAZING!!!!!! I have a huge back yard and this sprinkler covers more than half and I can adjust the head to also work on my smaller front lawn without wasting a lot of water.

ROYAL NAILS ANTI UV GLOVES FOR UV LIGHT/LAMP NAIL DRYER ONLY NAIL EXPOSED
ROYAL NAILS ANTI UV GLOVES FOR UV LIGHT/LAMP NAIL DRYER ONLY NAIL EXPOSED
Offered by Blue Novelties
Price: $5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea...., June 17, 2012
This product works very well while doing your own nails.My only recommendation that I would have is that the gloves be offered in different sizes. While I have long thin fingers and the gloves work without a problem I could see where a person with short, thicker fingers may find the gloves to be a little too long and/or the finger holes not large enough.

Unisa Women's Anneliese Platform Slide,White,11 M US
Unisa Women's Anneliese Platform Slide,White,11 M US

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, September 11, 2010
I have purchased many Unisa shoes in the past and I was not happy with this pair. The material rubbed my large toe and now I have a permanent mark. Unisa missed the mark on this style.

HSI PROFESSIONAL 1 CERAMIC TOURMALINE IONIC FLAT IRON HAIR STRAIGHTENER FREE GLOVE + POUCH AND travel size Argan Oil Leave In Hair Treatment. WORLDWIDE DUAL VOLTAGE 110v-220v
Offered by Blue Novelties
Price: $39.85
19 used & new from $37.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Competion for CHI, September 11, 2010
I like to have a spare professional grade flat iron on hand because the old one normally goes kuput at the worst time. I ordered this unit and received it in less than 5 days. Since I have never owned a HSI, I wanted to try it out before putting it on the shelf. All I can say is that I like this unit better than my CHI and it was 40 bucks cheaper. Great piece of equipment and the seller was lightning fast with shipping.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2011 8:22 AM PST

Nine West Women's Silybily Sandal,Black Multi,11 M US
Nine West Women's Silybily Sandal,Black Multi,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, August 29, 2010
I usually do not like sandals that go between the toes but this shoe is like walking on air. I did not have to break them in at all and I can wear them all day.

Page: 1 | 2